• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warren Sapp: Colin Kaepernick’s Workout with the Raiders Was a ‘Disaster’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Colin Kaepern

Ex-Raiders player Warren Sapp has finally said what has apparently been a guarded secret in the Raiders camp when he revealed that Colin Kaepernick’s workout with the team was a “disaster.”
Late in May it was reported that the former NFL quarterback, who is more famous for his anti-American protests than his football skills, was afforded a workout opportunity with the Las Vegas Raiders to see if he was still in shape for a return to the NFL after a six years out of the game.
Immediately after the workout concluded, the Raiders let the sports media know that Kaepernick’s workout “went well” and that the “door is open” for him to be signed sometime in the future.
However, little has been said of the workout since and there never was any video of the workout released, nor any reports filed by witnesses of the event. It all just seemed to go quiet,
On top of that, the Raiders have taken no further steps to sign the former 49ers second-string QB, another indication that all is not as “open door” as it seems.
If Warren Sapp’s comments are evidence, maybe we know why it all just seems to have gone quiet. Sapp says that Kaepernick’s workout was horrible and no one wants to admit it.

NEEDLESS TO SAY, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO!!

One of the best usernames I ever saw was "Kaep has progeria"

Brutal, but one look at that honker...

Reactions: Ronws
If only he spent all that money on school instead of tattoos.

Nah, have to have some grey matter for the learnin's to take.

Reactions: Maxwell
Who cares, the best way to deal with idiots like him is to never give him any press positive or negative, just make him go away.

Reactions: DIBBS and adubeau
For one who cares about sportsball

Two, seems obvious he “took the knee” because he saw the obvious future and knew he could make more money protesting trendy things he didn’t understand, vs being a so so ball player in a accepted short lived industry even for those who are good.

In other news water is wet

i wish someone would sign him and then play him as their quarterback every down of football until he quit or retired.

Reactions: Scott037
in his previous life he was a top 10-12QB in the league

his biggest problem was he never learned how to rainbow/arc the ball in

he always threw to flat which is great for timing routes and squeezing things in but that doesnt lead to touch passes

thats the exact reason that sherman knocked the ball out of the way on the last play of the NFC championship game.. corner end zone pass that should have dropped in

he threw it to flat instead of a nice arc to the corner

additionally you cant get better when you arent using NFL talent for reps, and hes been out for a very looong time in "football time"

all that aside, fuck him

hope he lives in the gutter

I bet his till takes a knee or knees. Both he and Cunallova Harris are from San Fran you know.

I heard the Panthers had a new tranny cheerleader. Didn’t know it was him. Another reason not to go to the stadium on Sundays.

in his previous life he was a top 10-12QB in the league

his biggest problem was he never learned how to rainbow/arc the ball in

he always threw to flat which is great for timing routes and squeezing things in but that doesnt lead to touch passes

thats the exact reason that sherman knocked the ball out of the way on the last play of the NFC championship game.. corner end zone pass that should have dropped in

he threw it to flat instead of a nice arc to the corner

additionally you cant get better when you arent using NFL talent for reps, and hes been out for a very looong time in "football time"

all that aside, fuck him

hope he lives in the gutter

His mechanics and footwork we're awful. It's why he never had any touch on the ball. He tried to make up for lack of talent with raw strength and it may be possible as a defensive lineman, but not a QB.

My college team had a few guys who were not good QBs but had canons for an arm. I said they 3 passes: too high, mach 3, and too high at mach 3.

Kaepernick wasn't even particularly strong. I'd rather arm strength at top 25 out of 32 when he played.

Reactions: brianf
Jim Harbaugh is a weird guy but an absolutely excellent coach. He proved that you can turn chicken shit (Kap) into chicken salad (a serviceable QB) at least temporarily and when necessary.

The raiders just opened up the NFL for kappershit to get another payday for discrimination.
He was benched by the 49ers because he was a one trick pony. He couldn't read a defense but had enough talent to get by. It didn't take long for the defensive coordinator to figure him out and his skill set didn't include brains.
Peyton Manning could have a terrible first half. He would study the game pictures and destroy the defense in the second half. Tom Brady and the rest of the good quarterbacks did the same.
Kappershit would take off and hope to connect with someone if the defensive backs went after him and let their coverage breakdown. The defensive backs started laying off just a bit to let him think their man was open and then game over. Linebackers were assigned to cover him and shut his run game down. The end result was kappershit was assigned to the end of the bench to gaurd the water can.
When the coach doesn't have the backup QB next to him with a headset your days are limited.
Now the NFL can write him another multi million dollar check.

Jim Harbaugh is a weird guy but an absolutely excellent coach. He proved that you can turn chicken shit (Kap) into chicken salad (a serviceable QB) at least temporarily and when necessary.
That team was stacked too

Defense was a bunch of men.
Offensive line too

They were as physical and hard as you can be.

Easy to be a QB with a works class run game, o line, defense.

All joking aside if they didn’t play so crappy/nerves in the first half of the super bowl they might have beat the ravens.

Who cares, dude realized his NFL dreams were Not For Long, decided to be a poorly articulated political joke and score a Nike deal, I find him pointless, but frankly I hate the “game” more than the “player”. The guy is doing much better playing a political court jester, than if he lets his NFL career play out.

To be honest, guy would have taken a knee for any cause, just the cause Du Jour happened to be deaded thuglets at the time. Would have taken the knee for gay Koloas just as easily.

Sammy Davis said the hardest part of being black and Jewish is that you have to sit at the back of the oven.

Which is why he was a comedy legend!!

Sirhr
I was hoping someone else would catch that. I stole his humor fair and square.