• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was on CNN last night.

Excellent. The two little girls were so damn cute.

Fuck CNN

As a father, I am the ultimate authority of what my child will or will not do on private property.

Fuck CNN

As a father, I am the ultimate authority of what my child will or will not do on private property.

I agree with this statement. I also know that if I were to be next to a family with 10year old or younger next to me I would move away from them to another station at the range. I would not be comfortable but remain respectful of their rights and would quietly move.

My daughter took up an interest in guns behind my back and when I found out instead of punishing her I took her to the gun range to teach her how to shoot safely.

When my son was 9 he and I were at the range and he was shooting an AR15. A fella I didn't know came up and told me kids should start out on a 22. I replied that my son did, but that was 2 years ago. He left it at that.

When I'm asked what the minimum age is to participate in one of my shoots I tell people that parents are the best judge of that and so we don't technically have a minimum.

JoeZ

The reporter was a troll; and the AZ instructor that started this recent witch-hunt was a fool.

But overall, this segment was pretty good.

I wouldn't piss on CNN or any member of their staff if they were on fire. I decide when and what my daughters are capable of shooting, and that decision is being constantly re-evaluated based on ability to safely handle said firearm.

I really start to wonder i watched a show the other day about a Veteran who only had his right arm left he was teaching his daughter to shoot with a rifle with some considerable recoil kid obviously didn't want to shoot much after

ok so kid with an uzi and it recoils back and takes this guys block off

Why don't they do what my dad did and start em off with a break open air rifle

i started shooting when i was 5 and then once i was about 10-11 i was able to kick around with a bolt action 22

common sense i feel is starting to be one of the biggest oxymoron's getting around nowadays :(