• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Was there an offer made?

Ya,

It's worse than Covid too because you don't know what the symptoms will be ...

I was having a bad day, banged a hooker bareback and definitely caught something,

I am hoping it will be a shot and my pipes cleaned vs something long-term.

The less said about it, the better, from every standpoint, so please don't say dumb stuff, they will only complain (already got the report for an "insult", they don't get SH is Rated R so we have to operate as if this is a G Rated Website until this wave passes.

They are welcome to shoot the Cup, we will cover their match fees as promised.

Nothing else was, this is still technically a competition, I would recommend practicing or at least finding people who have shot these types of matches before to spin you up
you are going to have to take one of those little umbrellas from a fancy cocktail, shove it up your pee hole, open it, and drag all the gunk out.
sorry frank.

But from all I gathered, including their GoFundMe, is that they are serious. They said they had the guys lined up. Why not contact the guy and try and bridge this divide? From all I read, and it was quite a bit, there were insults made from both sides.

Again, why not just give them the five spots they were promised and see what happens?

Why are you getting involved in this? I would not, if I were you.

Why are you getting involved in this? I would not, if I were you.
That’s exactly what I asked. See below. Notice that he has not answered. Telling, don’t you think?
So after reading all of your posts here, most of which are all in this very thread, I find myself asking just what is your relationship with said Twatters? It’s a reasonable question if you consider that you’ve been a member since 2011 and prior to this post had only posted a whopping 10 times. With all of the other actually pertinent things posted daily on this site, you chose this very fucked up incident to make your stand.

Just a SWAG, but I’m guessing that you were one of those that wanted a free spot and now that it’s gone, it tastes like missed opportunity. Pretty close am I? 😉

Oh, and thanks for the afternoons entertainment. 👍🏻

Some people just love to see a train derailment. Even if they have to pull the switch track lever that sends it to its doom. Even if someone just saved it.

So, this is what I have gotten from this thread...

Some douches came onto Snipers hide and started running their cock holsters about how awesome they are at shooting. It went on long enough that Lowlight said “Put up or shut up.” They douches all said “well, we would but.” Frank said “well, fuck off.” Now the douches are on twitter talking about how Lowlight is welching on a bet...

Is that a reasonable summary? If so, I don’t have any more to see...

You left out the part about them saying fukabuncha tax stamps and shit like that.
Otherwise, yeah, pretty much.

IMG_3971.JPG

R

Reactions: lash
Damnit... We gotta play nice!!??!! I didn't sign up for that but I guess since LL says, I'll be nice.

Hopefully the OP can show us on the doll where the internet hurt him...

Post count 21. Half of those in the Bear pit, in one thread. The rest unaccounted for. Member since 2011. Talk about a sleeper agent...

Just curious, who could put a more capable 3 to 5 person precision rifle team together? ARF.com or SH?

maybe worth the publicity either way? I’m sure it would be the battle (publicity) of the century either way?

will start the bidding at 25 cents :giggle: :love: pending squealing video lol.