• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch your Credit Cards This Holiday season!!

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Heads up. Both my wife and I both had our credit card numbers somehow stolen within the last week. People were trying to buy electronics and we both had the fraud department of our credi cards banks call us to ask if these charges were approved. We ha dto cancel both cards. I dont know how the crooks are getting these numbers, but it certainly is causing us problems. We dont shop at Target either.

Happy Holidays

Good job for catching this before it they went crazy. (I realize that the fraud folks caught it) Point is though, these crooks should be caught and publicly hanged. Simple as that.

The latest and greatest 'reality show'.

I have a card compromised at least every 9 months.

My bank tells me it happens tens of thousands of times a day. Very rampant.

I keep a close eye on my account now online and monitor for fraud.

I had a card compromised a few months ago. Scumbags were on an internet shopping spree at 0200. My CC company called me at 0800 and asked about the charges. Not one ever went through. Had new cards the next day.

Went on a trip to Yellowstone etc in 2010. On way back home we went down through Utah and stayed at a little motel in a town I can't remember. It was run by a bunch of muslimites. 2 days later I get a call from Visa saying someone was trying to use my card in London-no doubt in my mind attempting to finance terrorist activities.

Went on a trip to Yellowstone etc in 2010. On way back home we went down through Utah and stayed at a little motel in a town I can't remember. It was run by a bunch of muslimites. 2 days later I get a call from Visa saying someone was trying to use my card in London-no doubt in my mind attempting to finance terrorist activities.

That's because you're a retarded bigot.

Just in case i went to check my checking account 10 minutes ago"

"HUNBRAMERICANO: Hi
Online Assistance: Hello, HUNBRAMERICANO.
Online Assistance: Merry Christmas!
HUNBRAMERICANO: There is a service charge of $20. is a mistake. I have this account and I do pay bills online and it supposed to be FREE. Also I have a business account with XXXbank and banking with you guys since the 90's. There is a mistake of the $20.
Online Assistance: It is a pleasure to have you on chat today and let me quickly look up your account so I can better assist you.
Online Assistance: I will check that and help you out.
Online Assistance: Thank you for staying on chat.
Online Assistance: I really appereciate.
HUNBRAMERICANO: ok
Online Assistance: your patience.
Online Assistance: Hunbramericano, I checked and see that it is a system error.
Online Assistance: Not to worry, I will help you with the refund right away.
HUNBRAMERICANO: Thank you.
Online Assistance: Please stay online with me while I do the refund for you.
Online Assistance: It will take just a minute.
Online Assistance: You are welcome!