• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watches?

Panerai on my wrist for the past few years. Did not buy it for accurate time keeping, but it's not terribly off. Truth be told, that watch went with me on every hunt for the past few years too. It's time for deep cleaning :sneaky:

Love them. Absolute shame what the super-fake market did to the used prices though :-(

Love them. Absolute shame what the super-fake market did to the used prices though :-(

The fake market didn't do that. Panerai did that by oversaturating with models that moved outside of their original design philosophy. There are countless fake Rolex's and you don't see them leaking value. The base dials will eventually move back up in value, in fact, I think they will see a Rolex like appreciation sometime in the next 10 years.

It's a disgrace.

That's okay though because most watch people (candidly, rolex wear'ers) don't even know what a Panerai is. I like flying under the radar in that capacity.

I don't think you are flying under the Radar with a PAM. Outside of a Sub and a Speedy, a Panerai is probably the 3rd most recognized case design.

I don't think you are flying under the Radar with a PAM. Outside of a Sub and a Speedy, a Panerai is probably the 3rd most recognized case design.

Sure feels like it! Most anyone can spot a Rolex or generally knows them as expensive. Can’t say the same for other brands. But ya

Sure feels like it! Most anyone can spot a Rolex or generally knows them as expensive. Can’t say the same for other brands. But ya
Haha, well if I was wanting to "flex" I would choose the PAM over the Rolex or Speedy, I think it has far more wrist presence than either, and are also seen less often.

Tissot make a good watch and the Visodate is a good Tissot. I understand that Tissot straps don't perform well in the long run as they are manufactured to a price so don't be surprised if you don't get the mileage out of the OEM strap that you expected.

knives watches.jpg

Reactions: D_TROS and 12Bravo
Been using a Garmin Forerunner for a couple of years. Lightweight, durable and waterproof. Great features for PT for those that have fitness standards to meet.

I’m in the market for my first Rolex soon. I’ve got an Oris Aquis Small Second that I bang around daily and an Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch that my dad gave me. I’ll keep it forever.

Anyone wanting to part with a Rolex? I also have some nice firearms I could be convinced to move...

Reactions: michiman
I’m in the market for my first Rolex soon. I’ve got an Oris Aquis Small Second that I bang around daily and an Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch that my dad gave me. I’ll keep it forever.

Anyone wanting to part with a Rolex? I also have some nice firearms I could be convinced to move...

There was a Rolex in the PX within the last few days.

Thanks. Not finding anything in there though. What section would that be in?

I think it was in "accessories".

Probably have to go multiple pages back as that section fills in quick.

I have worn a G-Shock Rangeman since 2017. It is solar powered, syncs automatically with the atomic clock in Ft Collins, CO, and shows barometric pressure and pressure altidude. Stopwatch is useful for timed stages in matches. Based on both local weather (I live 6 miles from an airport from which I can get accurate barometric pressure) and the original platte for my home, it is very accurate. Compass is helpful, time is very accurate every day. I bought it on Amazon for $191.50 nearly three years ago after I sold my Rolex for a tidy profit after 20 years.

Harry

Attachments

• 1F9D8118-D2BC-434F-82EF-9732A3149ED7.png
    1F9D8118-D2BC-434F-82EF-9732A3149ED7.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • 8AEEA1C2-B18C-466A-846C-36526CF48BB0.jpeg
    8AEEA1C2-B18C-466A-846C-36526CF48BB0.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 55D04E8D-3C8E-4E19-8ECC-564172F35309.jpeg
    55D04E8D-3C8E-4E19-8ECC-564172F35309.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 51
  • F9B2D03E-CD3C-4903-9155-A131DDC30801.jpeg
    F9B2D03E-CD3C-4903-9155-A131DDC30801.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 51
Damn, some of you guys are classy.

I've been using a citizen Eco-drive for about 5 years. I reset the time for daylight savings, it's not off enough to notice 2x a year.

I will say citizens glow paint on the hands sucks. Wife bought me black on black and it sucks after dark.

Really only need it for time, especially in places phones aren't allowed. For that it's awesome, and the battery is great considering it's under the sleeve of a shirt for 6 months a year. The solar charging works.

I haven't had a real reason to use the tach, not sure what the hell is going on with some of the crazier watches so I'm good with simple.

Damn, some of you guys are classy.

I've been using a citizen Eco-drive for about 5 years. I reset the time for daylight savings, it's not off enough to notice 2x a year.

I will say citizens glow paint on the hands sucks. Wife bought me black on black and it sucks after dark.

Really only need it for time, especially in places phones aren't allowed. For that it's awesome, and the battery is great considering it's under the sleeve of a shirt for 6 months a year. The solar charging works.

I haven't had a real reason to use the tach, not sure what the hell is going on with some of the crazier watches so I'm good with simple.

That is the very reason i didnt get the nighthawk and i got the PCat instead. The hands glow very good at night.