• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watching mofos run off with tha beer and whiskey!

Oh the humanity . 😩 I think looting is the sign of a serious moral and character defect . Who uses another Human's death as an excuse to rob , steal and destroy ? And yet at the same time I'm jealous of the motherfucker gettin free booze .

Yep, that’s what we should be doing. Nothing like some range time to decompress!
Off to build a stone wall....

But in the mean time, I thought this was worth sharing!

1590844657917.png

1590844957027.png

^^^ What the media is telling people

vvvv What really was happening outside that store:

1590844997348.png

We no longer have a free press in America. We have a partisan propaganda arm of the global communist expansionist movement. We are the last bastion of freedom in the world and, as Marx predicted, we will be brought down when the forces of Communism use our own poor and minorities to destroy the system. With the collusion of an infiltrated and cooperating media.

He also predicted it would take 100 - 200 years. Right on schedule.

We are the last stand for human freedom. And our Free press will be the first institution destroyed in the 'new world order.' They are cutting their own throats... The sheep always do.

We got each other's backs or we don't. These guys do.

Sirhr

And before the 'fake media' takes it down and claims it was a made-up meme...

New York Post's own Web site. From two days ago.

Not Fake. Not made up. Your media lying to you.

View attachment 7339424

View attachment 7339425

We no longer have a free press in America. We have a partisan propaganda arm of the global communist expansionist movement. We are the last bastion of freedom in the world and, as Marx predicted, we will be brought down when the forces of Communism use our own poor and minorities to destroy the system. With the collusion of an infiltrated and cooperating media.

We are the last stand for human freedom. And our Free press will be the first institution destroyed in the 'new world order.' They are cutting their own throats... The sheep always do.

Sirhr

The Boogaloo Squad also showed up to the first night's peaceful rallies and expressed solidarity with the REAL protestors. They need to come back in full force and smash ANTIFA heads open every time a DSA instigator tries to turn a rally into a fucking looting fest. No mercy is to be shown to these marxist terrorists.

Reactions: Snipe260
View attachment 7339424

View attachment 7339425

Sirhr

Is there a different interview where the other 2 guys (screen right) are speaking. It's a bit difficult to determine their 'race' behind the masks. The guy in the white shirt looks 'non white'. I want to forward this picture to others I work with, but would like additional confirmation first. thanks

Minnesota prob be quiet tonight! All the MOFOS will be passed out!

I'm under the impression that there is a large swath of certain demographics who actually want to riot (usually not know what the riot is about) because they see it as a means to an end in regards to causing chaos and stealing shit.
You're not wrong. Same idea behind people sticking around during hurricanes to get free shit in the aftermath. Not always from the Best Buy, either.

And it's funny that the Barnes & Noble never gets looted, isn't it? Maybe it's because they never have the books one wants...

Question: what do you think they THEY think they are gaining in all of this? Is it short term or long term? THAT is the difference between a true Marxist and someone who sees opportunity.

I'd say 90% of these people don't know who Karl Marx is.