• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We are providing the sharpened sword for our own execution.

Oh I want to add, that imo, it should be required, no idea how to make it happen, but required of every person in this country to go and visit some shithole for a little while. Friend of mine got back just this week from a small time overseas and said he is very thankful to live in America. I told him to remember that and to not take that shit for granted.
I very much agree with your sentiment.

Quite often I will tell a person or persons that we should kiss the damn ground every day we roll out of bed in this country.
99% have zero clue how the rest of the world lives.
No clue of the hardships others live through.
No empathy. Goodness knows that is never developed or fostered in most of today's people.

Wanna hear something stupid?
I have gotten to the point where every time I turn on a water faucet, I thank God.
Clean water. Go figure.

Does anyone have any idea how much we take for granted up to and including having clean water at the flip of a lever? Our level of comfort and safety is insane compared to even most of the developed world much less the stereotypical "3rd world countries".

Every bit of our safety and comfort is fragile and dependent on other systems.
It will be exploited.
Many innocent will suffer.
Many others will rejoice in our suffering.

I hope and pray this will not come to pass but I cannot seem to convince myself to ignore all of the super obvious realities.

./