• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We are providing the sharpened sword for our own execution.

It was what none of you want to believe. There are plenty of questions still relating to the why and how, but the what isn’t a mystery. I’ve seen some photos you never will, but it wasn’t what the interwebs have woven.
Funny you talk about your pictures in one breath and allude to deep fakes videos in another

L
O
L

• Love
Reactions: XP1K
A trip to my local range tells me that we are not quite doomed yet , and I go regularly, I know there's alot of I'll will toward Tim Kennedy but I've seen his groups at the range for his sheep dog gatherings and it's very impressive, close to 100 people show up and take over most of the range ,and it's a large range , I'm not a member of his group but was impressed with the type of people that he had show up ,salt of the earth types , I think there are probably lots of other organizations like this across the nation and it would be a mistake to think the left could just take over with out a protracted fight.

Absolutely.
It should be noted that the Sheeple are a direct product of patient, diligent and consistent social engineering meant to arrive exactly where we are. Dependency on government for direction and $. Being groomed to hate anyone with a difference of opinion so much that the country is quickly being balkanized. Literally a tactic of divide and conquer is unfolding. With enough patience and subtle prodding, their goal will be attainable with hardly any work on their end.

They are forming and positioning citizens just like one would form chemicals that are guaranteed to have a volatile reaction if forced to mix. Just the right mix of catalyst and voila'.

I compare a large society and country like the US to a huge oak tree that took hundreds of years to mature.

The roots and cambium layer slowly provide the essential elements needed for it to thrive and survive. If anything compromises those systems, it could be a year or years before the visible part of the tree (leaves and bark) begin to reflect the damage within.

By the time you see truly large, old trees showing distress, they are almost always irrecoverable. It was basically killed quite some time before it dies if that makes any sense.

Many believe that the American experiment has already failed and we are just now seeing the visible part of the tree giving hints of its death.
Just like the old oak, it could still take years for it to crumble and fall simply due to its sheer mass and size.

I’ll buy a LA Zealot whenever you’re ready to sell to me!

• Love
Reactions: Terry Cross
Snip…
Also
Lol at OP arming the enforcers of the oligarchy doing these things to us
Politicians destroying the world…bad.
The politician’s police who back their agendas with violence turning ideas into reality…good.

A man either has to intentionally overlook the obvious to think this unreasonably or the public education system does a fantastic job of making sure people are ignorant enough to not know any better.

A trip to my local range tells me that we are not quite doomed yet , and I go regularly, I know there's alot of I'll will toward Tim Kennedy but I've seen his groups at the range for his sheep dog gatherings and it's very impressive, close to 100 people show up and take over most of the range ,and it's a large range , I'm not a member of his group but was impressed with the type of people that he had show up ,salt of the earth types , I think there are probably lots of other organizations like this across the nation and it would be a mistake to think the left could just take over with out a protracted fight.
While I don't disagree with your statement at all, this thread is not about the left taking over.

Don't get sucked into tangents and totally off-topic rants that some posts from others are smothering this thread with. Lots of trolling and likely did not read the linked articles.

The intent of the guy starting this thread was to encourage a reality check. I know him. We talk.

Things (people) are in motion to create a serious problem for the ENTIRE population.
We won't have to worry about Left vs Right when there are mass casualties across the country, supplies chains are compromised, etc.
Leadership on the Left and honestly the Right are equally culpable in selling out the security of our borders in order to enrich themselves.

The opening post linked some writing meant to give some insight as to how true terrorists look at us and clues to how they think.
If any of this plays out even remotely close to what is hinted at, EVERYBODY is going to suffer.

While I don't disagree with your statement at all, this thread is not about the left taking over.

Don't get sucked into tangents and totally off-topic rants that some posts from others are smothering this thread with. Lots of trolling and likely did not read the linked articles.

The intent of the guy starting this thread was to encourage a reality check. I know him. We talk.

Things (people) are in motion to create a serious problem for the ENTIRE population.
We won't have to worry about Left vs Right when there are mass casualties across the country, supplies chains are compromised, etc.
Leadership on the Left and honestly the Right are equally culpable in selling out the security of our borders in order to enrich themselves.

The opening post linked some writing meant to give some insight as to how true terrorists look at us and clues to how they think.
If any of this plays out even remotely close to what is hinted at, EVERYBODY is going to suffer.
Well said

You need to get out of whatever you think is approved reading and into some spoiler alerts I mean conspiracy theories

They want all that bad stuff you are warning us about. And like I said your buddies are letting all these foreigners in.

Build back better ( have to break it first )
Agenda 21
One world gov (can’t have borders or ptriotism or nationalism can you )
Etc
Etc
Etc

27533A96-8E21-42CC-B3B6-291EAB853EFD.jpeg

Your buddies are behind most or all
Of these terror attacks. Example the paint Mohammed shooting. Etc etc

Well, don’t buy one of his guns, I guess….
As with 99% of his posts, he contributes nothing to the intent of the thread.
If you look at his short, pathetic history on SH, the vast amount of his content is stirring shit and trying really hard to down others.
He believes he is good at punching emotionally charged buttons simply because he has a vast armory of memes and like 3 total comrades.
His contributions to equipment or training threads are almost non-existent.

He purchases and uses brands that sell millions of dollars worth of product to his demon police. He pays taxes that the government uses to buy products from the same companies.

Just like it is said there are no atheist's in a fox hole, he might find himself in a situation where he really wishes a cop would show up.

He makes specific claims about what those companies do or don't do but has no actual clue what the owners, investors and workers stand for because just like him, they never show their name or pretend to overtly stand for anything.

I could give a rat's ass what he says or thinks.
I know my audience and am very comfortable doing what I do with great conviction.

He would probably get a cramp in his ovaries if he thought I train roughly 100 cops for every rifle I ship to same.

But do you believe everything they let you see? It just doesn’t add up if you look at it from a logical standpoint.

What, to you, doesn’t add up? I’m not disagreeing with you, but what, specifically, are you referring to?

Yeah , your right I got side tracked reading all the post and forgot what the OP's post was about , my apologies.

Yeah , your right I got side tracked reading all the post and forgot what the OP's post was about , my apologies.
Man please. Nothing to apologize for.

To be clear, please don't take it that I was trying to fuss at you or tell you what to post.
It was just as much a reminder to me and others that a lot of these threads end up 75% of the posts having zero to do with the thread title.

Super easy for others to pull you into other directions when you as well as myself are passionate about important things.

Peace out.

Pigs get fat.
Hogs get slaughtered.

Psalms 37 12-20

The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

The wicked draw the sword
and bend the bow
to bring down the poor and needy,
to slay those whose ways are upright.
But their swords will pierce their own hearts,
and their bows will be broken.

Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked;
for the power of the wicked will be broken,
but the Lord upholds the righteous.

The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care,
and their inheritance will endure forever.
In times of disaster they will not wither;
in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.

But the wicked will perish:
Though the Lord’s enemies are like the flowers of the field,
they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.

Put me on another list glowies.
That's twice today that this passage has been put in front of me.

So true.

The division amongst us reeks of failure. A fallen republic.
Left - right, demonrats-repulipigs, .... all an illusion of choice and a reality of two sides of the same coin.

Unity is desperately needed.

Not at all.
I am fully aware we are being setup for a serious fucking.
Nothing I wrote is new but one of the two articles is.

Just sharing.
You are welcome to scroll right on past.

I feel f*cked (and not in the good way) from the infections being brought in en masse droves which has infilrated my county and town heavily....here was just a new influx of the migrants again placement in throughout my area. Apologies for dyslexic rant. I'm getting rapid over this everything. "But its being investigated" ...

I have a feeling what is going on with immigration in the EU will eventually happen hear - esp. w/misogynoy and rape culture after we lose 2A. Not heavily part of the latino culture so much - as frankly they are being handed everything they could possibly desire ...but the new military age guys who are starting to roll in from Africa and the ME are going to be jealous and want the financial goodies they see the Latinos geting (without having to work); they will demand their entitled culture too as well, but these "newer" migrants will want what not only what the Latinos are getting materialistically, but they will refuse to assimiliate and wreak havoc with misogyny and rape (after all, Holllyward, and even the commercials shows them they will be entitled to use and abuse pretty women including your GF's and wives) anyway they see fit!....

I'll comment on the articles after I read them.

Last edited:
I liked the recitation of the psalm. Then, I realized, that will get me in trouble here. For it mentions the poor and the needy.

The general advise in here is to "go and be poor somewhere else."

I still like the psalm, though.

no offense OP , but how is this just now becoming a revelation now , this has been going on longer than 2 or 3 years , it started back when cities were defying trump with "Sanctuary" cities , Biden is just placating to his voting base , the damage has long since been irrepairable , it would literally take a coordinated personal account for every individual in the country to fix

think of it this way , take a 50lb bag of long grain rice , mix in 5 lb of wld rice and shake it up , now go through the whole bag grain by grain seperating the white rice and the wild rice , it would need to be done in a controlled deliberate manner or it would be like trying to seperate the rice while in a mixing bow while being agitated

this has been going on longer than 2 or 3 years
no shit

It started long long ago

Right about the time the shit hole people came here , flew flags from their home country , refused to learn English and actively started to turn the USA into “back home “

You import enough Africans or Europeans or Mexicans your country will start to mimic africa or Europe or mexico

Women and “Diversity” have destroyed this great nation.

1794, the creation of the two party system.
A big kick in the teeth to the republic.

He’s just trying to Dick measure with people that have their own (legal) MGs

So, the Taliban write in american type, form, and context? Yeah, ok!

I'm sure Taliban use phrases like "hands tied behind your backs". Thats western terminology, phrasing, and lingo. The whole thing is just BS. Why is everything just bullshit today???

Another stupid fucking made up story is not motivating one single person to do shit.
Do you have any idea how many Tamiban memebers were probably educated at Westpoint, and how many have been living in the U.S or other western countries for an extended time. They are far more than a bunch of stupid camel jockeys hiding in a cave.

I have been hearing from USBP, DOS, DHS and Tx guard peeps about the HUGE numbers of foreign nationals coming freely into the country unrestricted for the last 2 or 3 yrs. This doesn't even count the 3+ million that we had border "encounters" with.

Pretty convinced that some are on a "mission" and they are using our own laws, money and stupidity to prepare.

We are fragile, arrogant and lazy as a society. We are in fact providing the sword to our own executioner.
The two articles are intertwined but relay the same message. Food for thought.

./
I have an acquaintance who is a retired Army Officer, who lives outside Fort Sam Houston... he tells me his many friends in the Border Patrol in that section of the Mexico/Texas border confirm that in the past 8 months there have been 13,000 military aged Chinese males that have come across... think about that... that is a full military division... can't be good news for any of us

I have a time or two

Why what's up.

Doc
As a man with experience, does that video sound at all authentic to you?

If I remember correctly, Bert posted a similar video in the past which alleged the 240 was being fired from a helicopter. It showed a helicopter off in the distance with some cartoon-like muzzle flashes out the side with the same cheesy audio.

It doesn’t sound like the urban machine gun fire I remember.

no offense OP , but how is this just now becoming a revelation now , this has been going on longer than 2 or 3 years , it started back when cities were defying trump with "Sanctuary" cities , Biden is just placating to his voting base , the damage has long since been irrepairable , it would literally take a coordinated personal account for every individual in the country to fix

think of it this way , take a 50lb bag of long grain rice , mix in 5 lb of wld rice and shake it up , now go through the whole bag grain by grain seperating the white rice and the wild rice , it would need to be done in a controlled deliberate manner or it would be like trying to seperate the rice while in a mixing bow while being agitated
No offense taken but damn. . . . The thread was not started with the thought that any of this was a news flash.
Have you read all the posts in this thread or either of the two articles linked?

Starting with post #3 when I am forced to state the obvious to another esteemed member, I did not start the thread as a revelation or even a slight hint anywhere that any of this is something new for fucks sake.

As already mentioned more than once between post #1 and your post above, I have had to clarify that this thread was started almost exclusively to share 2 articles that very specifically attempt to address Islamic terrorist threats within our own borders.
Nothing about Left vs Right.
Nothing about illegal Hispanics.
Nothing about Fentanyl, human trafficking, disease or criminals coming across the border.
Only Islamic terrorist mindsets and the threat only they pose to you.

One of the pieces is 3 days old and the other from August of 2022, so some here may not have seen or been aware of them.
While the general issue of open borders and illegal aliens is not new by any means, the gen-pop has no clue of the different layers of threats from many different vectors.

Dumb fucks that even pretend to care are only thinking in terms of illegals getting government checks, bringing in drugs and human trafficking. The publishers of the linked articles shine the light on something entirely different.

I referenced the articles simply because some that take time to read one or both may gain some insight into the mindset and goals of certain sets of Islamic culture that would be happy to see us erased from history.

it came across that way my bad , to me it read as if you were just coming to the last straw epiphany moment about a issue that reached crisis almost a decade ago , you even mentioned 2-3 years

Do you have any idea how many Tamiban memebers were probably educated at Westpoint, and how many have been living in the U.S or other western countries for an extended time. They are far more than a bunch of stupid camel jockeys hiding in a cave.
No.
No, he has no clue.
Hasn't even had one neuron in his skull stop and think about that.

When I was at TAMU in the early 80's, President Reagan deported an ass load of Iranian students and workers. Not sure how many Iranians were enrolled at TAMU but pretty sure it was way over 100. I remember they had something like 48hrs to settle their business and get picked up. A student friend downstairs from me got a 1980 TransAm with less than 20K miles on it for $400 cash.

Anyone familiar with ATAPs (Anti Terrorist Assistance Program) will quickly tell you that we have consistently had to fight against foes that we trained.
9 out of 10 of the typical attendees to ATAPs courses taught in the 80's, 90's and 2000's are super low IQ knuckle draggers that are incapable of complex problem solving but that 1 out of 10 is smart and will come back to haunt you years later.

into the mindset and goals of certain sets of Islamic culture that would be happy to see us erased from history.
With guns and bombs ?

0F6FFFEC-C3D4-447D-90B2-477E0BFBD0CD.gif

Our government is more of a threat than any terrorist etc
They will destroy us the same way they are destroying europe

Your buddies force us at gunpoint to provide them with welfare so they can have 15-20 kids each

Your buddies protect them from us when they have “rape culture “ “rape gangs” etc

it came across that way my bad , to me it read as if you were just coming to the last straw epiphany moment about a issue that reached crisis almost a decade ago , you even mentioned 2-3 years
It is tough to convey context when dealing with texts, notes and forum posts. \
Sometimes the more you write in an attempt to convey the point, the more you dilute the point.
I am likely guilty of this and am a product of the public school system. . so basically you were fucked as soon as you tried to read anything I posted.

It is tough to convey context when dealing with texts, notes and forum posts. \
Sometimes the more you write in an attempt to convey the point, the more you dilute the point.
I am likely guilty of this and am a product of the public school system. . so basically you were fucked as soon as you tried to read anything I posted.

agreed

With guns and bombs ?

View attachment 8207418
They will destroy us the same way they are destroying europe

Your buddies force us at gunpoint to provide them with welfare so they can have 15-20 kids each

Your buddies protect them from us when they have “rape culture “ “rape gangs” etc
Pretty sure I never mentioned anything about guns and bombs but you go ahead with your preaching baby girl.
Nothing gets attention better than cutting off hands and heads with dull, rusty knives in front of a crowd.

You have no clue who my "buddies" are.
You are trying to categorize me into a box that doesn't follow any logic. Your opinion does not trump your ignorance.

My non gun and shooting related posts here would consistently brand me as an anti-government domestic terrorist by your .gov boogie men.

As much as I hate to type this, I will agree with you on one statement: "They will destroy us the same way they are destroying Europe".
At least that is their goal.

The rest of your prattling is a waste of bandwidth.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I feel f*cked (and not in the good way) from the infections being brought in en masse droves which has infilrated my county and town heavily. In this short term - its infections (I'm vulnerable). I am on day 11 covid,.......

The worst thing now is my this is my dog is sick now and I fears she has it - she turned down today everything except water , not even willing trying liver (her facorite), bacon, hamburger or steak.
Hope you and your fur baby get better quick.

. . . . and where....exactly ..... is the line for this bacon, hamburger or steak?

I have been hearing from USBP, DOS, DHS and Tx guard peeps about the HUGE numbers of foreign nationals coming freely into the country unrestricted for the last 2 or 3 yrs. This doesn't even count the 3+ million that we had border "encounters" with.

Pretty convinced that some are on a "mission" and they are using our own laws, money and stupidity to prepare.

We are fragile, arrogant and lazy as a society. We are in fact providing the sword to our own executioner.
The two articles are intertwined but relay the same message. Food for thought.

./

I'm not worried about the .001% who might be terrorists I'm worried about the 99.99% who will vote Demoncrat and collect welfare.

I liked the recitation of the psalm. Then, I realized, that will get me in trouble here. For it mentions the poor and the needy.

The general advise in here is to "go and be poor somewhere else."

I still like the psalm, though.
Nobody in this thread even hinted at that "advice".
I come from pretty fucking poor and respect it.

You are coming across as apologetic. Practice standing your ground openly even if you think it may get you in trouble.

Reactions: Baron23
I'm not worried about the .001% who might be terrorists I'm worried about the 99.99% who will vote Demoncrat and collect welfare.
I'm tracking and agree.

But,
While the exploding numbers of Democratic welfare parasites are poisoning the water we all have to swim in, that other .001% you are not worried about is capable of devastating the other 99.999% which includes you and I.

That is exactly the point of my OP.

Be well.