• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We got a bleeder........

Here's one from the other night at work......circular saw to the forearm.View attachment 8182440

CAT TQ very effective.

Doc
My daughter is an ER nurse and I get the late night calls of " You're not going to believe this" from her.
The best was preceded by a few x-ray picture texts. Girl had her feet on the dashboard during a head-on collision. The next best was about the ER Doc that was cheating on his ER nurse wife with a cop. The female cop was in an accident and being transported to her ER. I believe it started with "Dis gonna be good". "Gotta go, she's here".

^^^ thats an owie worth mentioning.

Did he get into a lotta vascular structures and tendons or mostly muscle?
Tendons and muscles luckily. Got the bleeders stopped here and sent him to Central. They got vascular back flowing and then told him to come back Friday for tendons and shit.

This was a Tuesday.

Doc

Reactions: powdahound76
I hope to be there next winter, building a 1915cc. Im still accumulating parts though.

Mine is going to be a 1300, I plan on leaving the body as is but with all the holes fixed. Plan on basically shooting a flat clear over it to lock in how it looks.

It will look like hell, patina (hate that word), but inside and under it will be all new.

At least it will not be fake patina, this car was pulled out of a field, replacing heater channels and such, but not how the looks are.

I have those baby poop green heater channels, expensive as all get out, but man they are fantastic.

Reactions: johnnyvw and 04JRB
I was back visiting my grandpa a few years back and his forearm and hand was all bandaged up with a stabilizer cast. I said what happened? He said "damn those angle grinders are dangerous!" He was an undiagnosed diabetic for most of my childhood, and always leaked when hurt, he used to look at me while we were putting up 6 string with a trickle of blood running and laugh saying "it's only a flesh wound." I wish I could live those tough days working beside him forever. Never met a caliber of man like him. My pops is a close second. Damn those pairs of shoes are big.

Reactions: Ichi
I was back visiting my grandpa a few years back and his forearm and hand was all bandaged up with a stabilizer cast. I said what happened? He said "damn those angle grinders are dangerous!" He was an undiagnosed diabetic for most of my childhood, and always leaked when hurt, he used to look at me while we were putting up 6 string with a trickle of blood running and laugh saying "it's only a flesh wound." I wish I could live those tough days working beside him forever. Never met a caliber of man like him. My pops is a close second. Damn those pairs of shoes are big.
Yes, I miss mine as well. Different type of person, but no less valuable. I wasted so much time. By the time I was smart enough to ask good questions he was gone.

Reactions: Jscb1b and Ichi