• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We got a nominee yet?

He’s saying Friday or Saturday for an announcement.

Hi,

LOLOLOL not like he should not have already pinned his choices down to the top 3. Acting as if he has all the time in the world.......

Sincerely,
Theis

Wait, are you saying that...

1) ... he should have been prepared for RBG's death for, like, his entire fucking term of office? She was an 87-year-old cancer patient. It's not like this could have been expected.

2) ... the clock is ticking? There are more than 40 days until the election, and the Senate is notorious for moving quickly on important issues.

Just another foreigner coming into the Pit to agitate.

In all seriousness, it's my understanding that there is a desire to hold off on naming the nominee until after the end of memorial services. But if that's the case, then say it that way; don't be pretending like there is still an ongoing selection process, because if there is, then that's a sign of blatant incompetence. This is not the time to be pretending as if there is some sort of nuanced decision making.

Why announce on Monday and give the opposition all week to berate you? Announce on Friday afternoon or Saturday when the plebes are preoccupied with living their lives and not glued to mainstream media. Old(er) news by Monday morning...

Why announce on Monday and give the opposition all week to berate you? Announce on Friday afternoon or Saturday when the plebes are preoccupied with living their lives and not glued to mainstream media. Old(er) news by Monday morning...

What the hell? That shit works for trivial matters that people wouldn't have cared about anyways. It's not like the left will close their browsers around noon on Friday, have a few drinks over the weekend, and forget all about the matter come Monday morning.

LoL...Its cool and all if a nomination is moved forward.

But Id bet a box of 9mm that they will not be confirmed..

imagine if the scum garland had been confirmed.
he is on the "en bank" team that voted to keep persecuting general flynn.

Merrick_Garland_speaks_at_his_Supreme_Court_nomination_with_President_Obama.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hseII
Wait, are you saying that...

1) ... he should have been prepared for RBG's death for, like, his entire fucking term of office? She was an 87-year-old cancer patient. It's not like this could have been expected.

2) ... the clock is ticking? There are more than 40 days until the election, and the Senate is notorious for moving quickly on important issues.

Just another foreigner coming into the Pit to agitate.

In all seriousness, it's my understanding that there is a desire to hold off on naming the nominee until after the end of memorial services. But if that's the case, then say it that way; don't be pretending like there is still an ongoing selection process, because if there is, then that's a sign of blatant incompetence. This is not the time to be pretending as if there is some sort of nuanced decision making.

We will have a nominee likely Friday afternoon.

I'm sure Mitch has sent word that they need to talk before he names a nominee. My guess is he fucks up and names the woman from FL.
maybe, but a latina judge voting with the constitution on immigration matters will poke the liberals in their race-baiting eyes.

Reactions: hseII
Amy Barrett and Barbara Lagoa is what the news is reporting as the top 2 candidates

Fact check: Famous Quote “There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being the president in his last year," -Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 2016 New York Times

I watched this today....this does not put barret in that good of a light..warning its long... about 1:24 mins it starts talking about barret and the some of the others.

What the hell? That shit works for trivial matters that people wouldn't have cared about anyways. It's not like the left will close their browsers around noon on Friday, have a few drinks over the weekend, and forget all about the matter come Monday morning.
The 80% that matter are neither left nor right, and do close their browsers on Friday afternoon. Meanwhile the rabid left will be flailing at air with fewer viewers tuned in.

I’ll assure you that if this is announced after about 3:30 on Friday afternoon, I will find out about it on Monday...

Trump said he's listening to the scientist and going with data and waiting for the body to hit room temp before making the pick.🌡🌡🌡

I watched this today....this does not put barret in that good of a light..warning its long... about 1:24 mins it starts talking about barret and the some of the others.

Can you give us the executive summary. I don’t have time to watch 2 hours of somebody who starts off talking to his kids.

Four or five bullet points...maybe?

My guess is he goes with Lagoa. I would prefer Barrett just because she has more of a record.

I wish McConnell and Graham weren't full of shit back in 2016. They said a judge shouldn't be nominated in the last year of presidency and that's why they weren't going forward with a vote on Garland. Why lie? The senate has no obligation to confirm any judge the president names. If they don't like the judge, they can reject them.

The truth was that republicans held the senate and they weren't going to like anyone Obama put forward so holding a vote was a waste of time. That's a completely defensible position. What's not defensible is pointing to a standard that has never actually been upheld and saying that's why they can't have a vote.

Instead they picked the stupid way out and now they're catching all the hypocrisy shit.

maybe, but a latina judge voting with the constitution on immigration matters will poke the liberals in their race-baiting eyes.
That's a big assumption. I don't know of anything that supports her being an immigration patriot. I think she offered some free legal help to keep illian gonzalas (have no clue how to spell that) in the US. She sure did get a lot of dem support for her fed confirmation, which tells me a lot.

If it has to be a woman (which is a big mistake), I'd rather Allison Rushing. White girl from the South. Member of the Federalists Society. Barely confirmed; the dems were accusing her of being linked to a group that the SPLC calls a hate group. That's a hell of an endorsement in my book!

Can you give us the executive summary. I don’t have time to watch 2 hours of somebody who starts off talking to his kids.

Four or five bullet points...maybe?
I can this afternon. there is another vid on it from him.

My Opinion...he picked the nominee right after Kavanaugh. He is just waiting for Ruth to be over. It will be Barrett.

I agree. And, they just announced the nomination will happen on Saturday morning.

My money is on Amy Coney Barrett, which is a solid voice and will also take away the stupid “MeToo” narrative that the left would use were a man nominated.

My guess is he goes with Lagoa. I would prefer Barrett just because she has more of a record.

I wish McConnell and Graham weren't full of shit back in 2016. They said a judge shouldn't be nominated in the last year of presidency and that's why they weren't going forward with a vote on Garland. Why lie? The senate has no obligation to confirm any judge the president names. If they don't like the judge, they can reject them.

The truth was that republicans held the senate and they weren't going to like anyone Obama put forward so holding a vote was a waste of time. That's a completely defensible position. What's not defensible is pointing to a standard that has never actually been upheld and saying that's why they can't have a vote.

Instead they picked the stupid way out and now they're catching all the hypocrisy shit.
A more nuanced view is that "the biden rule" only applies to presidents not up for re-election- you know, actually in the last year of their presidency...

Reactions: varano14
My money is on Amy Coney Barrett, which is a solid voice and will also take away the stupid “MeToo” narrative that the left would use were a man nominated.

Puh-lease. They'll find some effeminate staffer she- allegedly- winked at, once. He'll be the newer, stronger, more empowered face of Me[n] Too...

Last edited:
Puh-lease. They'll find some effeminate staffer she- allegedly- winked at, once. He'll be the newer, stronger, more empowered face of Me(n) Too...
And they’ll be mocked out of the room. My guess is that they bash her because she’s Catholic, which will blatantly reveal the Left’s anti-religious bias, further alienating moderates.
It’s a win-win for us.

And they’ll be mocked out of the room. My guess is that they bash her because she’s Catholic, which will blatantly reveal the Left’s anti-religious bias, further alienating moderates.
It’s a win-win for us.
If there is anyone still teetering on the fence even considering voting for some criminally corrupt, senile, child predator, that isn't a moderate, thats a mentally defective scumbag.

That vile cockisucker has absolutely no redeeming qualities that should keep him out of prison much less worthy of a vote against what is probably the greatest president since Washington.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cclary60
Seriously ?????? Her dying wish ??? WHO GIVE A FUCK ?? HAHAHAHA
i also wish i had more hair but we don't always get what we wanted.
Yup now I get it. The campaign song was a preview poke in the eye for the TDS snowflake crowd: "...You can't always get what you waaaaaaant..." LOL! Play it again Don! Just to let 'em know what they'll get as a replacement for their beloved RBG.

If there is anyone still teetering on the fence even considering voting for some criminally corrupt, senile, child predator, that isn't a moderate, thats a mentally defective scumbag.

That vile cockisucker has absolutely no redeeming qualities that should keep him out of prison much less worthy of a vote against what is probably the greatest president since Washington.

I agree 100%, but some people are so dedicated to “Orange man bad” that they would vote for a proven pedophile before they vote for Trump.

Reactions: Jgunner