• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s We have reached a whole new level of stupid here!!

Ring Bearer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2012
Mordor
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/63VQviO0fdM&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/63VQviO0fdM&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: We have reached a whole new level of stupid here!!

Yes, yes we have. I feel dumber for the 15 seconds I watched.

You REALLY don't want to know what I think......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nostradumbass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You REALLY don't want to know what I think......</div></div>
I hear dat!

They killed the video. Stupid has been rebuked.

For those of you who didnt see it:

A rap star has 11 children with 9 baby mommas and they all live at his house while he dates a different 19 year old.

21 people living in one abode? Says a whole lot about the current girlfriend too.

Polygamy?

Oh, wait you actually have to be married...

Its gawnnnn baby gawwwwnnnn.

AT any rate these kids will never have a chance at a normal life. So much drama, so much stress. What a shame.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its gawnnnn baby gawwwwnnnn.

AT any rate these kids will never have a chance at a normal life. So much drama, so much stress. What a shame.

</div></div>

Not only are they now automatically at a severe disadvantage, it's likely a large number of them will become wards of the state at some point.

Come now. which one of you wouldnt want to have a bunch of fine women (at least fine to you) around you...if you could afford it. Sounds good to me. Id probably pick something more like the one below but hey 9 of those.....

beauty3.jpg

At least he is supporting them.

Of course, it just happens to make for a reality show.

Wonder if it is on BET.