• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We sure dodged a bullet today people....

1616296498950.jpeg

The powers that be will give Sleepy Joe the honor of giving the first State of the Union address and then he'll be "encouraged" to step down.

The powers that be will give Sleepy Joe the honor of giving the first State of the Union address and then he'll be "encouraged" to step down.
Bro we are pushing April. How long does he need?

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be too upset if President Harris was officially inaugurated as soon as possible.
President HousePlant just signs whatever his handlers tell him to, so I don't see how that would change under the Harris administration.

Also then we would finally have that "woman president" the stupid media keeps using to rally morons to vote for the Demonrat party.
Just like they can't use "first black president" anymore, they wouldn't be able to use "first woman president" any more and that would take a fair bit of the wind out of their sails as the rest of the "special" designations don't have nearly as much appeal anymore after their campaign of intimidation and harassments against anyone "not special".

I don't think the Harris administration will be nearly as bad as what the hard communist wing of the Demonrat party have waiting.

Lots of women would vote for a woman president just because... historical moment
Much like many of darker skin tone voted for Obama just because... historical moment

Once that is done, it's not nearly as big a deal anymore.
Just as those of darker skin tone found out Obama did nothing for them but make their lives worse, so the women would find out that Harris would do nothing for them but make their lives worse.

Or we can get Candace Owen on the ballot

The big issue is that with this administration we are projecting weakness on the world stage and his failure to get up the stairs makes it even more obvious we do not have the leadership to stop any incursion. Make no mistake, others will be taking advantage of this. The administration will send more troops to worthless wars to try to show strength. That means more service members will die while the real issues facing the nation’s security go intentionally unaddressed.

Reactions: Austan
Or we can get Candace Owen on the ballot

Funny enough, a large part of the "Females" in this country are very much like President Houseplant and his famous "You aren't black if you don't vote for me."

I have a sister that apparently got herself fully indoctrinated and you aren't a woman unless you are hard core Demonrat progressive leftist.
When she was going on about how Harris was the first time some party had put up a woman as vice president, I kindly reminded her about Palin and she was like... she doesn't count as a woman because she didn't murder a couple of her own babies.

Running Candace Owen would be great, but let's run her against President Harris to totally mess with the minds of the DemonRats.

The news media would be beside themselves trying to figure out how to spin it as racists for the republicans to be opposing a fake African American woman by running a real African American woman...

I must confess I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this entire thread. The Hide is gifted with members who are very talented in the art of sarcasm.

While watching Biden fall 3x going up the stairs was funny as hell, what was at least as amusing (to me) was when he got to the top, did his about face and did his weak-ass salute. I couldn't help but think what was running through his mind at that time: Wow, those were some long-ass stairs. Wait, I'm gonna have to go back down those MF's too. Oh shit, I'm fucked. Fade to black.

Reactions: Davo308
Thats a lie. Pedo Joe fell to his hands, knees and shoulder at one point was crawling up the stairs. He fell as far as you can fall on a stairway.

It wasn't a 'stumble" you lying motherfuckers, he tripped and fell, more than once.
They lie and lie and lie.

This is the most concerning vid I've seen, from yesterday. The SS basically has to corral and guide him.

This is the most concerning vid I've seen, from yesterday. The SS basically has to corral and guide him.

Anyone ever tell that dumbfuck about 'social distancing' and the 6' rule?

Why does Biden always have to get right up into people's faces when he talks to them?

Anyone ever tell that dumbfuck about 'social distancing' and the 6' rule?

Why does Biden always have to get right up into people's faces when he talks to them?
He's used to invading women's personal space. He's been doing it at least 60 years. Now that he's forgotten he's been told not to do it, he's still doing it.

He's used to invading women's personal space. He's been doing it at least 60 years. Now that he's forgotten he's been told not to do it, he's still doing it.
Thats one reason they keep a wall up around the White House, to keep that fucker from wondering off naked at night.

He used to make female ss agents watch him swim nude.

While watching Biden fall 3x going up the stairs was funny as hell, what was at least as amusing (to me) was when he got to the top, did his about face and did his weak-ass salute.
At least this time he actually DID a salute instead of saying "Salute the Marine"...I'm guessing they upped his meds.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642

America is the greatest nation on Earth because of those who have sacrificed so much to . We are truly blessed by God to live in the land of the free — and we are forever grateful to those who have put grease on those stairs .We owe you a debt of gratitude that is immeasurable.