• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision We will miss you camille

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 20, 2009
    Oak Grove, Louisiana
    I hear Camille from MOD armory is leaving us. We will miss your knowledge and bedazzled PVS 14's. Please continue to grace us with your presence as your knowledge is always appreciated.

And good luck with your new path!!!

She left last Thursday, but treat Nicole well, she's cool too!

Camille was and is a very nice lady who was extremly competent and fun. I know Hunter will miss her, but I understand that Nicole is also a great lady.

Change always takes place and things go ahead. I will certainly miss Camille's humor and will be looking forward to working with Nicole.

Good luck to both ladies.

I placed an order with Nicole Wednesday morning and she was extremely professional, nice, and expedient. Looking forward to working with her as well. Hunter has a way of hiring people with big brains.

What's Camille doing next? Staying in the industry?

Camille is off to Nursing school! She wants to help people. I told her she is helping people NOW! Helping them see in the dark! She didn't buy it...

Camille and I have had many an adventure together. Like the SnipersHide Cups! I promise, the first one we did NOT get the Sprinter van stuck in the ditch twice in the middle of the night getting off the ranch nor did she EVER get out a SCAR Heavy after spotting a mountain lion through PVS-15s as he was padding along through the rocks above the stuck sprinter van. But the next morning when the Sprinter van popped its oil pump headed back toward Denver, that totally happened. It was hugely amusing when the tatted up biker tow truck driver showed up and kept asking her if she wanted to go to Sturgis with him on the back of his Harley. She politely declined and then he went on to explain how he was fresh out of the "pen!" BAHAHAHAHA!

Somewhere I have some video of her running PVS 15s and an IR laser sighted suppressed SBR in a Dark, Shoot house, benefit match (that benefit match, led to the building of a home for a badly wounded Marine) in Oregon.

And who could forget all the Knob Creeks! Eating our way through Louisville! By the way, if you have never been to a Knob Creek? You need to go at least once in your life! Just like the Kentucky Derby. The Restaurants in Louisville are seriously WORLD CLASS! ! ! The machinegun shoot is pretty cool to!

Then there was the "Adventure" of suffering through the SAC in New Mexico! Also this was were she was first introduced to Tom Cars. I don't care what Zak Smith Says she totally handled it fine when she drove one off the top of a silly tall gully and landed in the bottom (Tom Cars ROCK!) and then, not missing a beat drove up the gully, bouncing over bowling ball sized rocks, turning right and driving up the wall of said gully that was so steep I probably could not have climbed it on foot! All this led to Subsequent Desert Night Adventures in Arizona with Tom Cars and 249 SAWs.

Gunshows, dont even get me going on gunshows or SAR shows. And who can forget all the shot show craziness. The rascal video with PWS, her documenting a seriously mad run of red at the roulette table... (Almost got kicked out of the Mirage!) I do have to say however the story of her swimming in the Bellagio fountain is completely untrue!

Yep Camille will be missed!

Nicole is taking over the reigns and she has mad potential! She isn't afraid of our kinds of adventures at ALL ! ! ! IN fact she does just fine in a Tom Car at night and suffered through the SAC as well!!! Ohhhh and Nicole is the bedazzler of 14s not Camille! Just to set the record straight.

Last edited:
    Camille is off to Nursing school! She wants to help people. I told her she is helping people NOW! Helping them see in the dark! She didn't buy it...

Camille and I have had many an adventure together. Like the SnipersHide Cups! I promise, the first one we did NOT get the Sprinter van stuck in the ditch twice in the middle of the night getting off the ranch nor did she EVER get out a SCAR Heavy after spotting a mountain lion through PVS-15s as he was padding along through the rocks above the stuck sprinter van. But the next morning when the Sprinter van popping an oil pump headed back toward Denver, that totally happened. It was hugely amusing when the tatted up biker tow truck driver showed up and kept asking her is she wanted to go to Sturgis with him on the back of his Harley. She politely declined and then he went on to explain how he was fresh out of the "pen!" BAHAHAHAHA!

Somewhere I have some video of her running PVS 15s and an IR laser sighted suppressed SBR in a Dark, Shoot house, benefit match (that benefit match, led to the building of a home for a badly wounded Marine) in Oregon.

And who could forget all the Knob Creeks! Eating our way through Lousiville! By the way, if you have never been to a Knob Creek? you need to go at least once in your life! Just like the Kentucky Derby. The Restaurants in Louisville are WORLD CLASS! ! ! The machine gunshoot is pretty cool to!

Then there was the "Adventure" of suffering through the SAC in New Mexico! Also this was were She was first introduced to Tom Cars. I don't care what Zak Smith Says she totally handled it fine when she drove one off the top of a silly tall gullylanded just fine in the bottom (Tom Cars ROCK!) and then drove up the gully over bowling ball sized rocks, turning right and driving up the wall of said gully that was so steep I probably could not have climbed it on foot! All this led to Subsequent Desert Night Adventures in Arizona with Tom Cars and SAWs.

Gunshows, dont even get me going on gunshows or SAR shows. And who can forget all the shot show craziness. The rascal video with PWS, her documenting the mad run of red at the roulette table... (Almost got kicked out of the Mirage!) I do have to say however the story of her swimming in the Bellagio fountain is completely untrue!

Yep Camille will be missed!

Nicole is taking over the reigns and she has mad potential! She isn't afraid of our kinds of adventures at ALL ! ! ! IN fact she does just fine in a Tom Car at night and suffered through the SAC as well!!! Ohhhh and Nicole is the bedazzler of 14s not Camille! Just to set the record straight.

Great stories, thanks for sharing.