• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes weaver classic k 6x38. any good?

savagehunter44

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2011
florida
anyone have good luck with Weaver Classic K Rifle Scopes ? found one in town , thinking about one for my old deer gun. savage 110 , 30-06 . cant find any reviews, thats got me kinda worried
eek.gif

Re: weaver classic k 6x38. any good?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: savagehunter44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone have good luck with Weaver Classic K Rifle Scopes ?</div></div>Luck should not be a factor in scope choice.

true, very. im learning thst big power scopes are not AllWays
the way to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: savagehunter44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone have good luck with Weaver Classic K Rifle Scopes ?</div></div>Luck should not be a factor in scope choice. </div></div> ok, let me reword, does anyone have a classic k 6x38 ? do you like it ? will it fit ok on a long action ?

I have K-4 Weaver's and they have been good for their intended purpose. Mine were used for plinking and squirrel hunting.

If I had to use a K-6 equipped rifle for a hunt, I would not be concerned with it in the least. This is of course after verifying that it was sighted in correctly.

You could have to use much worse.

Ss I just mounted a brand new Weaver K4 on my Tikka 338 Federal, and honestly I am IMPRESSED. Very bright, very clear. At the range 3 days ago, I was whacking 4litre milk jugs at the 400yd mark - the 338 Federal aint no long range gun, but 400yds was easy to see thru the Weaver. Weaver glass is good, I believe made by LOW in Japan, same company that makes glass for Nightforce.

I love the Jap made k4 and k6. Great scopes. I'd also like to see Weaver make a 6x with a mildot and mil adjustments. I know it won't happen but it don't hurt to wish.

I had one on a .243 it was a good hunting scope. really bright