• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Weight of Tikka t3 barrel?

I have a factory 30-06 barrel at home that I will weigh this evening and post back up. It may be a 22" barrel (I can't remember), but it should get you in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
2.3 pounds on my kitchen scale for a factory T3 30-06 barrel measuring 22.25" from breech face to muzzle.

Reactions: Trent A
I know this is almost 5 years old but I found it extremely helpful and thought I would add I saw on another forum that the 24" in 300 WM is 2 lb 5.5 oz.

I'm trying to find out the weight of a T3 in 308 Win and a T3x in 223 Rem. Trying to decide if it's worth upgrading to a CF proof, given the weight savings is all I am personally after given the stock barrels both shoot as well as I would need for hunting. Believe both of these barrels are 22.4" long.

Thanks for the info!

Last edited: