• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Weird glitch iOS in Snipers Hide app

BeteNoire

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2009
When I am scrolling down through a community forum, e.g., post exchange, I get to a point where the scrolling stops and it keeps loading and refreshing the bottom two entries but never lets you continue past them. They just keep flashing / disappearing and reappearing. Happens on iPhone and iPad, but not on PC. Any ideas?

Reactions: Nik H
I have given up on the app since the last update. My problem is: I go to new posts, I get my 10 pages like normal, as soon as I click on a thread I am unable to return to where I was . Have gone back to using Safari. Worked fine until a couple weeks ago.

Same for me using an iPhone. Can’t get past about the 20th thread in any forum - just gets hung up trying to load next posts. Once in any thread, I can fully scroll to the bottom of that page.

Started happening a couple weeks ago. I tried deleting and reinstalling app but that didn’t work either. Last week, I messaged @alexj-12 but haven’t heard back.

Since that time, I also noticed that my app no longer automatically takes me to the last post read by me in a thread - just automatically goes to the last post of that thread.

yup- back to using the browser for stuff in the forums.

Reactions: Modoc
Hey everyone, we're currently working on getting these app issues fixed! Appreciate everyone's patience here and if you run into any other issues let me know :)
Thx. Those updates are appreciated. Most handlers and followers of this culture needs tech advances.