• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Welding Titanium

KAC didn't patent their stuff, but if you say these are just coincidences, I don't know what to tell you. Griffin threatened the guy that posted this on Instagram.

View attachment 6905048
View attachment 6905048
Similar, just like a lot of other things in the suppressor industry. Not to mention a lot of the Griffin stuff pictured is out of date and evolved. They are SIMILAR.

If they are similar, but not direct copies, again, why the hate? KAC didn’t invent suppressors, they improved upon different ideas that others had, to get where they are. So did Griffin. How can this possibly be any different overall? People improve upon other people’s ideas to create new and different (key words here: “new” and “different”) products ALL THE TIME. It’s called capitalism. Direct copying is absolute BS. Not even the images above show direct copies, in any way.

Did Q copy TBAC and KAC with the Cherry Bomb Mount...? No, damn it, but according to your friggen rationale, they absolutely did...

Similar, just like a lot of other things in the suppressor industry. Not to mention a lot of the Griffin stuff pictured is out of date and evolved. They are SIMILAR.

If they are similar, but not direct copies, again, why the hate? KAC didn’t invent suppressors, they improved upon different ideas that others had, to get where they are. So did Griffin. How can this possibly be any different overall? People improve upon other people’s ideas to create new and different (key words here: “new” and “different”) products ALL THE TIME. It’s called capitalism. Direct copying is absolute BS. Not even the images above show direct copies, in any way.

Did Q copy TBAC and KAC with the Cherry Bomb Mount...? No, damn it, but according to your friggen rationale, they absolutely did...

Ok , sure. Griffin just evolved to look like KAC. Gimme a shout when the Space Shuttle lands, Stevie Wonder.

Reactions: Kevin Brittingham
Ok , sure. Griffin just evolved to look like KAC. Gimme a shout when the Space Shuttle lands, Stevie Wonder.

Lols! Whatever works for you, boss. You can keep saying everything that you are, you can keep reposting that OUTDATED comparison that ONLY shows SIMILARITY, and you can avoid every question I’ve posted in this thread because you can’t actually prove they are direct copies. So, when you can prove they are, in fact, direct copies of KAC and the Space Shuttle lands, I’ll give you a shout.

Stevie Wonder, out.

(oh wait, I can’t call myself that! I’d be copying you and Stevie Wonder, then...)

I'm amazed this is still going.

As an outsider who doesn't even own a can, the only thing people are accomplishing in this thread is to make themselves and the companies they represent look like a bunch of clowns.

#welcometothecircus
200w.gif

You are so wrong! This thread is GREAT! Why resolve things like men when you can bicker like bitches publicly.
I stayed up all night watching Shock and Awe live from Baghdad. Suppressor wars is not as captivating, but it’s the only war I have a front row seat to at the moment. So unless you have something negative or something hateful to contribute STFU!

The testing is suspicious. In the "testing" our silencer had a -8dB FRP? That just doesn't happen. The overall SPL was way too high. CGS doesn't produce rifle silencers, they make prototypes, so who cares? They don't understand production, apparently.
I did find it odd, but I certainly didn't do anything nefarious to skew the results. But, I am curious why 6.5 metered so high with a stupid low first round. I'm starting to think the ammunition was inconsistent. The Full Nelson was tested the following weekend with .308 Winchester and .300 Blackout with much better results. And I agree, db numbers are just a part of the equation to consider when purchasing a silencer. Mount type and size are more important to me than db measurements.

Reactions: JeffLebowski
I'm amazed this is still going.

As an outsider who doesn't even own a can, the only thing people are accomplishing in this thread is to make themselves and the companies they represent look like a bunch of clowns.

#welcometothecircus

I think it would be awesome to have a meetup where they hang out and shoot, meter, etc. I know a guy at Recoil that would cover it.