• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, Black Rifle Coffee, that was stupid, wasn't it?... "We do not support Kyle Rittenhouse or his legal defense efforts".

Buy and drink BRCC or not....the bitching and moaning and OUTRAGE! over this is fucking stupid and the exact.same.kind.of.behavior that people on this site blast progressives for every single day.

Vote your conscience with your wallet but for goodness sakes, stop acting aggrieved and looking for reasons to justify your butthurt.

This is a Chick-Fil-A Boycott in fuckin' multicam.

Donald J and his kids have donated to prominent Democrats multiple times...Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Schumer, Gillibrand, even Sparatcus himself. If its okay or justifiable for him to have done so, why get bent about Hafer playing the same game?

Last edited:
He is an actor who donated to Kyle's bond. He's good people...

Read differently: "Hollywood actors are full of shit and should be ignored. Unless they happen to agree with us, in which case we should hang on every word and action."

(I'll make an exception for James Woods, because regardless of views, he's really fuckin' sharp - as in, I'd rather listen to/read him than any mainstream commentator.)

Hasn't heard shit about Schroeder in the 30 or so years before he threw some bail money at Kyle, but maybe he's been some sort of serious player behind the scenes and my comments will look foolish. More likely, we won't hear about him for another 30 years.

The President has the power to pardon at any time after an offense has been committed, including before the defendant has been found guilt, or even been charged.

Presidential pardons only work on federal crimes. Last time I checked, Kyle is being charged by the state of WI.

listen, i didn't in any way say them being SF made them above reproach. I appreciate your service as much as theirs. And i’d back you too.

i wish they’d have handled it differently too. I’m just sick of the tribalistic bullshit. It is pouring gas on a fire the other side is using to destroy our country.

but fuck me right?

yeah, you kinda did say that. in fact, that’s exactly how i took what you said. go back and read it. in fact, have 10 people in this thread read it, and if more than 1 says you didnt say that exact thing, i’ll retract my “fuck you”.

if you’re sick of tribal shit now, it’s only going to get worse. our enemies use it at every turn, and sitting back and taking it has gotten us to where we are now. the days of sitting on the fence are disappearing.

everyone wants to be a warrior until it’s time to do warrior stuff. it’s amazing how often i hear folks talk about how they are tired of stuff, yet have a complete unwillingness to do anything about it, including just plain educating themselves. it’s time to get off your ass and start taking definitive action against those who would undermine your freedoms. how and who, that’s for you to decide.

when people thank me for my service, i tell them that if they truely want to thank me, then to educate themselves about the issues, and get out and vote and live in a manner which safeguards the constitution. i think that applies here. it seems you have a good heart, and want to live in peace. i can respect that. but fence sitting aint going to get it, unless you want nazi germany 2.0

Last edited:
If its okay or justifiable for him to have done so, why get bent about Hafer playing the same game?
I think for one you got this guy/company that portrays themselves has this ultra we love and embrace the 2A, freedom, guns, any and all guns, we are total opposite of everything the left is, we don’t cave to the PC culture.......Many people bought their shit because that’s what they thought they were about and then you learn they donate to a candidate that is opposite of that.....WTF
I think we are also in a different time now and the line has never been more clear than when DJT was trying to develop real estate in the 80s and 90s.

Palmetto-Pride said:
I think we are also in a different time now and the line has never been more clear than when DJT was trying to develop real estate in the 80s and 90s.

If you read the Politico article, a number of those donations from DJT or his kids were in the 2000s and even early 2010s.

If you read the Politico article, a number of those donations from DJT or his kids were in the 2000s and even early 2010s.

Does the article also talk about the money Trump gave to Republicans. As a property developer, he had to play nice with ALL politicians. It's to grease the wheels of progress. If he doesn't donate, his developments would never get off the ground (pun intended).

It's funny how we don't listen to the MSM but let someone put out an article and some don't question the written word. In today's climate, you can't believe anything you read or hear. You must investigate to try to determine the truth.

BRCC made a statement that goes against their advertisement as a PRO 2a organization and trashed the trust we have for them.

Does anyone think Evan's personal explanation had value? Helped or hurt BRCC?

He took the bait in responding initially.

Should never have said anything.

The new agenda requires that in order to have "purity" its not enough to be a certain way but now you must actively participate to bring the desired outcome.

Example _ I could be a totally un-racist person. I treat everyone fairly, never make judgements off arbitrary characteristics, I live and let live.

but.....

If I do not publicly beat my chest about my being un-racist, post signs in my front yard and even more importantly contribute monetarily to the cause than I am racist.

By responding he took the first step in allowing the wedge into his business.

Now this is an issue.

It has become "Are you with us or them".

Should have just shut the fuck up and said "Im roasting coffee".

Neither side now will be satisfied until he "acts".

The left will never be satisfied. Even when they get what they want he will be screwed as the left has no intention to support him. He built a little niche and guess what.......John Brown Gun Club is not going to buy his coffee.

Does anyone think Evan's personal explanation had value? Helped or hurt BRCC?

He hurt the company even more than their initial statement. I wish our side would stop making excuses when our "friends" show their true colors. BRCC got a few comments (probably not actual customers) and they ran with a politically correct response. They dropped their drawers and let everyone look at their true selves.

I’ve been a support of them for a while but the coffe is super overpriced, your paying for a shit load of overhead to fund their Adventures and all the cool shit they do but I found better coffee at HEB for way less or spend your money on what the German posted up. I’m a little torn on their stance with Kyle.
lets be real though, being critical of them for it and saying you aren’t doing business with them anymore isn’t fucking cancel culture or some stupid conservative Snowflake reaction either. If you think so your just as retarded as you thought the other person was. (Cancel culture is when you try to muscle others into silence and or force venders to stop carrying their products you fuck tards.)
I wish them well and hope they do good for the vet and Leo community but I’m with Kyle!
I’ll let other people give them money to pay for their high end hunting trips and I’ll spend mine elswhere. I always had a bias for backing the underdog it is what it is.

D3EFFF1F-8A59-44A9-90B1-149CA9A5A6E9.jpeg

Reactions: lash
He hurt the company even more than their initial statement.

I agree. His CEO level response, in my view, failed to resolve the cluster of the initial BRCC response.

He needed to deliver a clear and tangible position statement. Instead, he sounded like a politician.

The original comment (that he or brcc shouldn’t have made) had to be written by a lawyer and his lil video didn’t help anything. Then you find out he donates to tulsi? Lol he’s fucked. But if you have ever attempted to listen to their podcast (because I have not been able to finish and episode) the whole crew comes off as pompous and has a “I’m above YOU and this and all you pee on’s are morons” . Bottom line, they seem to have gotten too big for their britches.

Read differently: "Hollywood actors are full of shit and should be ignored. Unless they happen to agree with us, in which case we should hang on every word and action."

(I'll make an exception for James Woods, because regardless of views, he's really fuckin' sharp - as in, I'd rather listen to/read him than any mainstream commentator.)

Hasn't heard shit about Schroeder in the 30 or so years before he threw some bail money at Kyle, but maybe he's been some sort of serious player behind the scenes and my comments will look foolish. More likely, we won't hear about him for another 30 years.
James Woods is, I think, quite a stand-up guy. And he likes older Porsche cars too so he's a car guy which automatically gets him a 'point' in my book. To boot, he's big into dogs and rescue organizations which gets him another point in my book. I think he's probably a normal guy, except with an IQ of like 160 :). Based on this, I could probably hang out with him. Most of those "stars" sicken me.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Wow,
I see a lot of folks taking things WAY out of context.
BRCC objected to something a podcaster said and the way he said it. The podcaster associated Rittenhouse with BRCC and offered a discount code.
It cast them in a bad light.
They did not "cancel" their advertising:
“We are not fluctuating our ad spend,” she said in a text message. “We did have a conversation with Schaffer, and he understands that the post was a mistake.”

I like their coffee. I don't go out and buy it most of the time.
For all the whiny bitches I see here talking shit about actors spouting off about their beliefs now want a business to go out of their way to speak about something they are not involved in.
They were put in a bad spot by Schaffer, they spoke with him about it and resolved the issue.
Read the fucking article.

Wow,
I see a lot of folks taking things WAY out of context.
BRCC objected to something a podcaster said and the way he said it. The podcaster associated Rittenhouse with BRCC and offered a discount code.
It cast them in a bad light.
They did not "cancel" their advertising:
“We are not fluctuating our ad spend,” she said in a text message. “We did have a conversation with Schaffer, and he understands that the post was a mistake.”

I like their coffee. I don't go out and buy it most of the time.
For all the whiny bitches I see here talking shit about actors spouting off about their beliefs now want a business to go out of their way to speak about something they are not involved in.
They were put in a bad spot by Schaffer, they spoke with him about it and resolved the issue.
Read the fucking article.

Lol, you cant have it both ways...

If you believe in free market, then consumers have every right to object to whatever they want. Just like the business...and the decision to address the mob...

People can dislike how all this went down and not be "whiney bitches", just as equally as those that will continue to support.

Live and let live, ammirite?

OldSalty2 said:
People can dislike how all this went down and not be "whiney bitches", just as equally as those that will continue to support.

Absolutely.

But let's be honest here, the majority of thread participants aren't objectively saying "I wish they'd have addressed this X way" or "I wish they wouldn't have done anything at all"...but rather THEY'RE WITH US OR AGAINST US AND WHAT THEY DID IS AGAINST US!!!1!eleven

Vote your conscience with your wallet, that's the American way. Even go so far as to voice your opinion. But the moral outrage and stretches of reason that have been made to draw conclusions that BRCC and its leadership doesn't support the 2nd Amendment are just fucking stupid and there's a LOT of that in this thread.

All they said was they did not sponsor Kyle. This was a true statement. They were clearing up a statement that was not true. They did not say they hope Kyle rots in jail the rest of his life, just that they were not involved with him. You people need to work on your critical thinking and reading skills....

Last edited:
Lol, you cant have it both ways...

If you believe in free market, then consumers have every right to object to whatever they want. Just like the business...and the decision to address the mob...

Live and let live, ammirite?
So, you're okay with the "cancel them" attitude then?
Because that what the whiny bitches are whining about. Canceling them because they didn't come out in support of Kyle.

Reactions: IrishWind
So, you're okay with the "cancel them" attitude then?
Because that what the whiny bitches are whining about. Canceling them because they didn't come out in support of Kyle.

Nope, im ok with people making their own decisions. The chips then fall where they may.

It wasnt those whiney bitches that started any form of cancelling, that was the lefty mob.

The consumers are now weighing their options...and will decide how they see fit.

I could just as easily say those whining about the whining are equally whining. Again, doesnt matter. The market will decide based on how they feel things went down.

Companies can have and opinion? Yes
Consumers can have an opinion on company opinion? Yes

This is a two way street, if you wanna make it a "cancel culture" argument. I guess you can do that but, it's wrong. I don't see anyone saying "hey you have to support XYZ or we gonna protest and attack your advertisers and run you out of business or blah blah blah. I see folk perplexed at a why a company would say anything to the mob. But the real kick is donation to Tulsi Aloha. Thats going to be a big no for me dawg......

Nope, im ok with people making their own decisions. The chips then fall where they may.

It wasnt those whiney bitches that started any form of cancelling, that was the lefty mob.

The consumers are now weighing their options...and will decide how they see fit.

I could just as easily say those whining about the whining are equally whining. Again, doesnt matter. The market will decide based on how they feel things went down.

And even with the whole Kyle issue aside, finding out that a portion of my purchases from a "2nd Amendment supporting business" have gotten donated to a rabidly anti-gun politician would be kind of like making out with who you supposed was a hot chick you just met at the club, and then you reach down a bit more and get the old pickle surprise...

It appears that sides are already being chosen for people who 'do not take sides'...

brcc-jpg-1697269.jpg

Kyle was a girlfriend beating dweeb larper and douchebag??? Interdasting, again...

Now let's have a look across the road...

smc.png

EFCD9E5D-7C48-4AE4-92ED-3D7213EB10C0_jpe-1697018.JPG
who the fuck are Warcloud Brewing and why do they sound like a bunch of faggots trying to be tough guys?

Just ordered two bags. Evan and Matt Best still are good people. And have done more than almost every one on this board can claim. So even if BRCC didn't do exactly what you wanted, it is funny to see everyone crying their eyes out.

As for donating to Tulsi, so what? First Hawaii, her district, is a source of COFFEE beans. You know, the main product that BRCC sells. Companies donate to politicians on both sides to help guarantee access when needed. And second, there is a reason why the DNC kept changing the rules for the primaries in 2016 and 2020 to keep her off the stage. She does not subscribe to the HRC/Pelosi/OAC/Bernie agendas, and would appeal to more Americans that Biden could ever hope for. I would rather have seen Tulsi win this year instead of Bidden.

Im with you, these are good guys who do good things for vets. I'm not going to torch them over a bad response to some online BS or for not "publicly standing with Kyle". Time to move on. Who do we flame and try and cancel next?

Just ordered two bags. Evan and Matt Best still are good people. And have done more than almost every one on this board can claim. So even if BRCC didn't do exactly what you wanted, it is funny to see everyone crying their eyes out.

As for donating to Tulsi, so what? First Hawaii, her district, is a source of COFFEE beans. You know, the main product that BRCC sells. Companies donate to politicians on both sides to help guarantee access when needed. And second, there is a reason why the DNC kept changing the rules for the primaries in 2016 and 2020 to keep her off the stage. She does not subscribe to the HRC/Pelosi/OAC/Bernie agendas, and would appeal to more Americans that Biden could ever hope for. I would rather have seen Tulsi win this year instead of Bidden.

Reactions: IrishWind
Bunch or miserable people in this thread. Shit blasting SF veterans who fought for your rights to have and post shitty opinions.

cancel culture needs to f*ck right off.

Put any of yourselves in the same position given today’s culture. Put your livelihood on the line. Otherwise, stfu.

No prob, still wouldn’t have donated to Tulsi nor Obama and I would not have shit to do with that antigun RINO David Frum. I put it on the line in the Corps, not that matters. BRCC needs to unfuck themselves, SF or not.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
How do you know that maybe some us made that choice? Sitting behind a strong 2A curtain, does not make you a warrior. As far as I'm concerned, they made their bed, now they have to sleep in it.

You're either with us or against us. They made that call, not us.
No shit. I don't care what you did in the military if you support the war waged against America here at home.

There are vets I cut ties with when I learned they voted for Biden and Communist Harris.

Last edited:
View attachment 7479351

Also, generally people who 'are us' dont have bullshit jobs like a Vice President of People and Culture.

We've all been had. It's nothing more than a lifestyle bullshit brand hiding underneath an operator bro veneer that has just recently been chipped off.

Huge red flag. Taking this useless woke bitch in context with donations to Tulsi and Obama, along with the statements, and Evan Hafer liking comments that we’re talking shit about Kyle....
The dudes obviously a fckn diehard deep state commie. Fuck him and the trash coffee they sell, I made better shit when I was a cook at Waffle House

Who here voted for trump? If I remember correctly he banned bump stocks, but that’s ok right? Or who here was old enough to vote for Reagan? Pretty sure that guy was anti gun too.

image.jpg
I never knew there were so many pinky out coffee snob fags around here. Swill Folgers by the pot, pay 1/4 the price, more money for ammo.
fuckin A. i’ve tried a lot of different coffee. i’ll admit, a cup of kenya AA was interesting and i used to be a fan. these days, i’ma folgers man. and once in a while, maxwell house. neither sold Kyle out.

I never knew there were so many pinky out coffee snob fags around here. Swill Folgers by the pot, pay 1/4 the price, more money for ammo.
I'm just sitting here drinking iced tea and chuckling to myself. Never been a coffee drinker, so it's no problem for me not to buy their shit.

Reactions: Redmanss
View attachment 7480625
fuckin A. i’ve tried a lot of different coffee. i’ll admit, a cup of kenya AA was interesting and i used to be a fan. these days, i’ma folgers man. and once in a while, maxwell house. neither sold Kyle out.

Keep at least 10 cans of folgers stocked away and rotate them out as i use em.

Yes, im a poor.

Funny that you should use the words “swill” and “Folgers” in the same sentence. Coincidence?
🤣😉😎
Zero coincidence. I don’t have time to decipher the “notes and tones” in coffee in the morning, I have time to brew a whole pot in 5min at 3am and throw it in a tumbler while I’m on my way out the door to a trouble call. Wake me up and keep me warm, that’s all I care.