• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, I found all the 22LR

HIs "buy it now" price is 14.998 cents per round. The local rip-offs in Texas are getting around 10 cents per round. And that Wildcat stuff is garbage. I don't even let the kids use it. Like noted above, a dud in every box, sometimes two or three.

haha..walmart/academy sport camper

More likely the guy on Gunbroker has a connection at the wholesale distributor level. I recall some guy mentioning about his distributor getting him several cases a week. I "think" he was talking out his arse.

Oh found the posts (#20, 25, & 27) and thread. He does have a retail shop of sorts if you look at his profile:

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...r-ammo-showing-up-these-days.html#post2757774

Sadly, we are a little more than two years into this mess, and I don't see thing improving anytime soon. Demand is still sky high and supply is still woefully short to catching up by several orders of magnitude.

The .22 LR ammo is starting to flow again. The guy that's posting that ammo is a Ding Dong! I do however know someone with more than 80,000 rds. of .22 LR 40 gr. CCI Mini Mag. I also know Sports South is getting a lot of CCI .22 LR in and the Remington, all in 40 gr. Dealers are paying about $24.00 a brick.

Yeah, 22lr is showing up at the outfitting stores here and there. Guy needs to dump that shitty ammo or hold on to it till the next scare.

I see 3 bids on it.. that's the reason they sell it for the prices they do. there is some moron out there that is willing to pay

Went a local gun show this morning. The entrepreneurs who buy all the .22 ammo at walmart each morning and then resell it at twice the price were there with one table full of .22 ammo. Seems prices are coming back down now. This morning bricks were labeled at $55 each or two for $100. Last time I saw them they were $75 a brick...

HIs "buy it now" price is 14.998 cents per round.

Before the "shortage" started, Wolf Match Target was $58 a brick, 11.6 cents per round, was able to get a brick yesterday for same price as before shortage started. Sooner or later the multiple pos on gun broker will have to eat what they have.

Once the crisis ends you will start to see a lot more people trying to make money back on horded ammo. At this past weekends gun show prices were extreme back and forth. I paid 20$ for a 500rd brick of CCI Standard Velocity on Saturday from a guy that was charging fair prices. I also saw people asking for 25$ a box of 50 rounds at the same show.

I never wished for someone to have a house fire, until now.