• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well its HOT in the West

Well maybe I mis-worded what I was trying to express then.
It’s fucking hot and the fish ain’t bitten😬

Really I do understand cyclical…
Very abnormal winter back home, East Texas, and extremely unseasonably hot… 🥵now!

Reactions: nikonNUT
I'll call your "Hot in the West" with "Hurricane Season in the South".....

Reactions: DIBBS
Just fish for them deeper. They still need to eat. They're just much deeper than they usually are.

I fish Lake Fork, 20 minutes from home, and Sam Rayburn a lot. Been fishing Fork since it was first flooded in back in the 80’s.
Fishing patterns are something I’ve never seen.
Not just the heat, more of the unreal freezing weather and snow we had in February. Screwed with the spawn and think we will really see the effects of that in a few years.

Been fishing deep in the day, the bite is on at 3 to 4 am till just past 9am…

Best thing about that is good beer drinking weather 🍺

If the fish ain’t biting I get brass to process…

Reactions: BullGear
D9A17765-F938-4585-BBC3-874073C4D560.jpeg
This is on the west coast of Washington.

I fish Lake Fork, 20 minutes from home, and Sam Rayburn a lot. Been fishing Fork since it was first flooded in back in the 80’s.
Fishing patterns are something I’ve never seen.
Not just the heat, more of the unreal freezing weather and snow we had in February. Screwed with the spawn and think we will really see the effects of that in a few years.

Been fishing deep in the day, the bite is on at 3 to 4 am till just past 9am…

Best thing about that is good beer drinking weather 🍺

If the fish ain’t biting I get brass to process…

Seems like an idealistic life. Congrats!

Reactions: ChristianSilver
200 in Austin? Dallas respectfully requests a small tactical nuke instead. I saw one on eBay, I may order it. Can I borrow someone's F15 to deliver it?

Was 85° here on the coast so we loaded up the boat and headed to the lake. It was 111° at lake ozette in W. Wa. Actually it wasn't too bad as long as you jumped in the 75° lake water every 10-15min or so.

View attachment 7656892View attachment 7656893

Well there's a blast from the past. Used to love going out there Brother. Always felt sorry for the kids that had to ride the Bus everyday from there to Clallam Bay, then back. Especially when I was living in Sekiu and one of my girlfriends lived in the Cabins out there. Best part was, it was the Wild Wild West out there. Somebody had to die before any Law Enforcement would come out there, and even then it seemed it was the next damn day. :D

Great Pics! I bet they had a blast. Lake looks good btw.

70 degrees with 80% humidity at 5am in Bonney Lake. The forecast high has dropped from 115 to 113. Air quality last night was pretty bad, almost looked smoky.

Reactions: 1J04
Setting up for record heat here in the Northwest/West.

Today in my AO 105 ish. Normally 90's now, & the hottest time of the year here is usually late July through early August. Potentially we may have temps from 108-120 for about a week. Record high "low temps" too. 🥵

If there is a silver lining its a dry heat. Fire danger due to drought is much higher than normal. With the 4th of July coming, it could get ugly in a hurry. I Tried to find a portable AC for my mother in law who is in Western WA... every place is sold out.

I probably won't be doing any shooting till.... September unless we get a break.

Crazy weather... it will be interesting to see what happens the rest of the summer. Stay Cool!

Weather here for the week.

Doc
Screenshot_20210627-144116_Weather.jpg

Reactions: 1J04 and NoDopes
A balmy 💥116 💥outside now. 13% RH

but I am hunkered down inside with the dogs :ROFLMAO:

About the same tomorrow, will cool down to 78ish overnight. LOL
20210629_193143.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
Today it's decent out. Last few days? Not so much.

For those of you who keep track of solar anomalies
Today the sun drug
its balls across
the Pacific Northwest

It's 44C (111 F) here in the Okanagan.

At 07:30 I was at the range at it was already 88 F.
to be fair, the range i shoot at most is 95 deg, but it is over an hour away.

A week from now it is sposed to be down to 99 in North Central WA.

I'm a little worried about wildfires this week / weekend in Eastern WA with the holiday, alcohol, and not so smart people running around afield.

A week from now it is sposed to be down to 99 in North Central WA.

I'm a little worried about wildfires this week / weekend in Eastern WA with the holiday, alcohol, and not so smart people running around afield.
I had a few close calls with fires in eastern Washington
Holidays are always spooky especially with outsiders coming in that are clueless to the fire risks.

Reactions: DIBBS
Lytton B.C. was 49.6 C (121.3 F) yesterday.
Hottest temps ever recorded in the whole country of Canada.
For the next 3 days, consecutively, that record is planned to be beaten.

Just In:
"The National Weather Service has just published instruction on 'How To Bake A Lasagna In Your Mailbox'"

Thought ya'll might like that one.

Lytton B.C. was 49.6 C (121.3 F) yesterday.
Hottest temps ever recorded in the whole country of Canada.
For the next 3 days, consecutively, that record is planned to be beaten.
Maybe the little puppet turdo will get on CBC and apologize for the weather? He could then cry a bit and then blame it on licenced gun owners...

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Maybe the little puppet turdo will get on CBC and apologize for the weather? He could then cry a bit and then blame it on licenced gun owners...
I wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry, agree, or argue with the above factual statement. But, you did use the word/implication of turdo, our Punk Martinet.... therefore it makes me nothing but ANGRY.

That thing is an embarrassment to women, the world over. It's not even in the league of men.

Reactions: Snowballs