• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well kiss Antarctica goodbye……

Iran since 1979 has been a Deep State Proxie... Khomeini was an agent for the West
1708067589396.png

"...Khomeini’s real father, William Richard Williamson, was born in Bristol, England, in 1872 of British parents and lineage. This detail is based on first-hand evidence from a former Iranian employee of the Anglo- Iranian Oil Company (later known as British Petroleum- BP), who worked with and met the key players of this saga. This fact was supported by the lack of a denial in 1979 by Col. Archie Chisholm, a BP political officer and former editor at The Financial Times, when interviewed on the subject at his home in County Cork, Ireland, by a British newspaper.

The then-78-year old Chisholm stated: I knew Haji [as Williamson was later known] well; he worked for me. He certainly went native but whether he is Khomeini’s father I could not say. Would not an outright, ridiculing denial have been the natural response, were there no truth to the British paternity? From someone who knew Haji [and thus the truth] well?

Chisholm obviously wished to avoid a statement leading to political controversy or possible personal retribution in the very year Khomeini took over in Iran. Nor as a former, experienced political officer himself would he be willing to drag Britain into the new Middle East conflict. But neither was he prepared to provide an outright lie instead of his no comment.

How it all happened:

A stocky, handsome, dark-haired Bristol boy, Richard Williamson ran away to sea at the age of 13 as a cabin boy, on a ship bound for Australia. However, he jumped ship before he got there. Little is known about him until he showed up, at the age of 20, in Aden at the Southern end of the Arabian Peninsula in South Yemen, where he joined the local police force.

His good looks soon had Sultan Fazl bin-Ali, ruler of Lahej, persuading him to quit the police force to live with him. Richard later left him for another Sheikh, Yousef Ibrahim, a relative of the Al- Sabah family, which rules Kuwait today.

A few points should be remembered about the Persian Gulf and Arabian Peninsula area at that time. Regional countries like Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and so forth did not exist as sovereign entities and were artificially created about 70 years ago by the British and French governments when they partitioned the area. Iran, or Persia as it was called, was soon to be controlled by Russian Cossacks in the North and the British Army in the South, although technically it remained an independent monarchy under the largely absentee Qajar dynasty.

British military presence in Iran was under Lt.-Col. Sykes (later Sir Percy Sykes), based in Shiraz, but politically controlled by Sir Arnold Wilson in Khorramshahr (then called Mohammareh) with assistance from E. Elkington in Masjid-Suleiman and Dr. Young, based in Ahwaz. All three were cities in Khuzestan Province, which was later represented by Senator Moussavi. Col. T.E. Lawrence, who gained fame as Lawrence of Arabia, operated out of Basra in Mesopotamia (Iraq) and Khorramshahr during this same period.

Oilfields, far beyond the technological capability of the Arab tribes (or Persia) to develop or appreciate as a valuable commodity, were being discovered and exploited by the British, including via the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, formed to siphon off oil from Khuzestan Province in Southern Iran.

Kuwait, on the other side of the Persian Gulf was still not a country at the time. As the major player in the Middle East oil industry, Britain had to exert influence and control through its political and oil personnel. Haji Abdullah Williamson became one of these in 1924 when he joined British Petroleum as political officer. He retired under that same name in 1937, at the age of 65. Earlier, in what is now Kuwait, Richard Williamson had very quickly converted to Islam and adopted the first name of Abdullah. Family names were still unusual and son of the son of or son of a type of worker or craftsman was still commonly used to identify people. For 14 years he had lived among the Bedouin tribes on the Arabian Peninsula and in 1895 and 1898 he went on pilgrimages to Mecca, took on the rightful title of Haji and took on his first benefactors name of Fazl, adding Zobeiri to it as a distinguisher. Thus, William Richard Williamson became known as Haji Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri.

During his service with British Petroleum in the Persian Gulf, Haji Abdullah took his vacations in Indian Kashmir, to rest from the relentless Gulf heat and in this timeframe married at least seven times to Arab and Indian women each under Muslim marriage rituals. He had 13 children of whom seven were boys and the rest girls with most of the children dying in early childhood. His repeated Kashmir excursions and Indian wives and use of the name Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri probably give rise to the Kashmir Indian father misconception.

With dark-haired Haji Abdullah a fanatically devout Muslim, a characteristic he imposed on his children, this fervent religious attitude and Arab nomenclature would not normally be an expected combination for a foreigner, especially an Englishman. He insisted his four surviving sons attend religious school in Najaf (in Iraq) under the tutelage of Ayatollahs Yazdi (meaning of the city of Yazd) and Shirazi (of the city of Shiraz). Two of them, Hindizadeh (meaning Indian born) and Passandideh (meaning pleasing or approved) studied well and eventually became ayatollahs in their own right.

The third boy, a troublesome young man, failed to make his mark in Najaf and went to the Iranian holy city of Qom, where he studied under Ayatollah Boroujerdi. When family names became a requirement by law under His Majesty Reza Shah, the young man chose the city of his residence, Khomein, as the designator and took on the name Khomeini (meaning: “from Khomein city”).

The fourth son hated theology and went across the Persian Gulf to Kuwait and opened up two gas (petrol) stations using the paternal family name of Haji Ali Williamson, though it is unclear if he ever performed the Haj pilgrimage. This in itself links Khomeini through that brother with Haji Williamson. Why, otherwise, would Rouhallah Khomeinis undisputed brother use the Williamson family name? The patriarch of this brood, Haji Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri (aka Haji Abdullah Williamson in BP), was thrown out of Iran by Reza Shah along with three other British political officers for anti-Iranian activity and joined his son in Kuwait. Here he took on the duties of Oil Distribution for the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company.
..."

Last edited:
It is on their maps. It circles the edge to keep the water from the oceans from falling off into space. It's like a fence to stop cats from destroying the planet.

View attachment 8349798

The belief is that there is a greater realm outside of this well defined realm we live in. This would mean more land mass (masses) on the other side of Antarctica. Why are militaries of the realm we reside in preventing travel to or through antarctic?

A thought; if we live on a globe, why is circumnavigation always west to east or east to west, but never north to south to north, or equator to equator?

These days apparently all you have to do is say "Our forefathers used to live there thousands of years ago" and you automatically get to kick everyone else out and take it over.

The belief is that there is a greater realm outside of this well defined realm we live in. This would mean more land mass (masses) on the other side of Antarctica. Why are militaries of the realm we reside in preventing travel to or through antarctic?

A thought; if we live on a globe, why is circumnavigation always west to east or east to west, but never north to south to north, or equator to equator?
Well duh, to keep the chemtrails over populated areas.

1708021827551.jpeg

And here we go...

Reactions: mikeinfwa
It is on their maps. It circles the edge to keep the water from the oceans from falling off into space. It's like a fence to stop cats from destroying the planet.

View attachment 8349798
Ever wonder why the Greeks carved Atlas holding up a sphere and not a pizza pie pan?

1708022366611.png

The idea that the earth was flat really only took hold in the Dark Ages in Europe. Pretty much everyone else can look at the moon, and watch the stars over the seasons to surmise we live on a sphere.

Also, if the Earth is flat why do my sextant and sight reductions work? If the earth wasn't a sphere the math wouldn't work at all. It is literally great circle, spherical geometry by azimuth.

Ever wonder why the Greeks carved Atlas holding up a sphere and not a pizza pie pan?

View attachment 8349838

The idea that the earth was flat really only took hold in the Dark Ages in Europe. Pretty much everyone else can look at the moon, and watch the stars over the seasons to surmise we live on a sphere.

Also, if the Earth is flat why do my sextant and sight reductions work? If the earth wasn't a sphere the math wouldn't work at all. It is literally great circle, spherical geometry by azimuth.

Exactly right. I did a whole lot of research before I designed and built my house. Orientation on the compass was extremely important. And the next importance was window placement and eave depth. I learned a great deal about the sun's path in the sky for all 12 months of the year. Elevation and azimuth are the two key components. The earth's axis is tilted on a 23° to 23.5° slant. Watch the sun rise out my east windows for a full year. And also watch the shade line of the south eave, and the proof is right in front of your eyes.

All of that knowledge is how we arrived at our current annual calendar. You get a sun rise exactly on a bearing of 90° two days a year. And a sunset on exactly a bearing of 270°. One occurs in March (Month 3) one occurs in September (Month 9). Sun rise is the most northerly in June (Month 6) and the most southerly in December (Month 12).

There is a guy near San Antonio, Texas that makes sundials specific to exact geographic location of where they are going to be placed on the earth. They are accurate to the minute. In a file deep in my brain, I keep wanting to make one for my yard, but do it myself.

The earth is hollow and an entrance is located in Antarctica, the real Germans won WWII.

Mammoth Caves also has an entrance that’s why you cannot take a tour to the deepest depths any longer.

Everything you know is a lie. Your entire existence is meaningless. You are nothing more than a side of beef on a feed lot.

Moron alert!
do you really believe a plane flying from chicago to Japan flies east to west ? really?

Reactions: hlee and Rookie
Fuck, I’ve been searching for jobs down there lately. Been a want if mine for a while to go work there for a season at least. Guess I better get busy looking

Reactions: Barneybdb
Exactly right. I did a whole lot of research before I designed and built my house. Orientation on the compass was extremely important. And the next importance was window placement and eave depth. I learned a great deal about the sun's path in the sky for all 12 months of the year. Elevation and azimuth are the two key components. The earth's axis is tilted on a 23° to 23.5° slant. Watch the sun rise out my east windows for a full year. And also watch the shade line of the south eave, and the proof is right in front of your eyes.

All of that knowledge is how we arrived at our current annual calendar. You get a sun rise exactly on a bearing of 90° two days a year. And a sunset on exactly a bearing of 270°. One occurs in March (Month 3) one occurs in September (Month 9). Sun rise is the most northerly in June (Month 6) and the most southerly in December (Month 12).

There is a guy near San Antonio, Texas that makes sundials specific to exact geographic location of where they are going to be placed on the earth. They are accurate to the minute. In a file deep in my brain, I keep wanting to make one for my yard, but do it myself.
By chance, do you remember his company name, I'd like a good, well made sundial

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I visited Brown Station when I was there, four single walled black iron diesel tanks up on steel frame mounts, right on the shoreline for easy filling. It's all about the environment you know, all a crock of shit. I did find a StarGate during my visit, LOL. The diving was interesting and cold, Leopard Seals working the shoreline for an errorant Penguin. Found an entire whale skeleton at 60', preserved in the cold water, massive. Best was chipping a piece of million yearold iceberg and pouring some rye whiskey over it. Interesting place to visit, especially after slogging the Southern Ocean for 2 1/2 days, a season - hell no.

Fuck are you talking about? Our calendar is made up bullshit. Used to be based on the lunar cycles which made sense. Pretty sure the Romans gave us this 12 month shit. The Romans could build like a mother fucker, but the Caesar’s were a little fucky.

Fuck are you talking about? Our calendar is made up bullshit. Used to be based on the lunar cycles which made sense. Pretty sure the Romans gave us this 12 month shit. The Romans could build like a mother fucker, but the Caesar’s were a little fucky.
The calendar we use is the Gregorian calendar. Developed by Pope Gregory. In the 1500's. So is he still Roman by then or just a dago? But then again, he was probably French. So there's that.

Do more research and it wasn't even a dark age thing. There was specific church instructions that when telling the peasants that the earth was round to call it an orb less they mistake it for a plate.

Basically anyone that wasn't a peasant in pretty much any human society knew the earth was round for thousands of years.

Reactions: Fig
What are u talkin about? Explain.
The shortest distance between say Chicago and Mumbai is pretty much straight north over the North Pole then south to Mumbai.

Here's a web site where it will plot the 'great circle' route between two airports:

The calendar we use is the Gregorian calendar. Developed by Pope Gregory. In the 1500's. So is he still Roman by then or just a dago? But then again, he was probably French. So there's that.
It wasn't "Developed" by Gregory... it was just the "updating" or re-synchronization of the Julian Calendar.... Just as our watches drift over time because of the built in error... we need to correct them back to UTC time or we will eventually be seeing sunset at 7am.... The same thing happened with the Julian calendar after OVER 1600 years.... it was just re-synchronized by Gregory who as Pope was the only one in Christendom who could do so... To put this in context at the time of Christ the Jews had three major RELIGIOUS Sects and three different Calendars... During the origional Holy Week, the calendar used by the Essenes had Passover starting on Tuesday night, The Temple/Saduccees Calendar with Passover on the Sabbath and the Pharisaical Calendar that had Passover on a different day. There was also the holdover Greek Calendar from the Ptolemaic Dynasty that was used for commerce and then there was the Roman Julian Calendar update to the Roman Civic Calendar going back to the founding of the City of Rome 700+ years earlier that was used for Tax and Legal purposes with the Roman Occupation Government.

Last edited:
Iran since 1979 has been a Deep State Proxie... "...Khomeini’s real father, William Richard Williamson, was born in Bristol, England, in 1872 of British parents and lineage. This detail is based on first-hand evidence from a former Iranian employee of the Anglo- Iranian Oil Company (later known as British Petroleum- BP), who worked with and met the key players of this saga. This fact was supported by the lack of a denial in 1979 by Col. Archie Chisholm, a BP political officer and former editor at The Financial Times, when interviewed on the subject at his home in County Cork, Ireland, by a British newspaper.

The then-78-year old Chisholm stated: I knew Haji [as Williamson was later known] well; he worked for me. He certainly went native but whether he is Khomeini’s father I could not say. Would not an outright, ridiculing denial have been the natural response, were there no truth to the British paternity? From someone who knew Haji [and thus the truth] well?

Chisholm obviously wished to avoid a statement leading to political controversy or possible personal retribution in the very year Khomeini took over in Iran. Nor as a former, experienced political officer himself would he be willing to drag Britain into the new Middle East conflict. But neither was he prepared to provide an outright lie instead of his no comment.

How it all happened:

A stocky, handsome, dark-haired Bristol boy, Richard Williamson ran away to sea at the age of 13 as a cabin boy, on a ship bound for Australia. However, he jumped ship before he got there. Little is known about him until he showed up, at the age of 20, in Aden at the Southern end of the Arabian Peninsula in South Yemen, where he joined the local police force.

His good looks soon had Sultan Fazl bin-Ali, ruler of Lahej, persuading him to quit the police force to live with him. Richard later left him for another Sheikh, Yousef Ibrahim, a relative of the Al- Sabah family, which rules Kuwait today.

A few points should be remembered about the Persian Gulf and Arabian Peninsula area at that time. Regional countries like Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and so forth did not exist as sovereign entities and were artificially created about 70 years ago by the British and French governments when they partitioned the area. Iran, or Persia as it was called, was soon to be controlled by Russian Cossacks in the North and the British Army in the South, although technically it remained an independent monarchy under the largely absentee Qajar dynasty.

British military presence in Iran was under Lt.-Col. Sykes (later Sir Percy Sykes), based in Shiraz, but politically controlled by Sir Arnold Wilson in Khorramshahr (then called Mohammareh) with assistance from E. Elkington in Masjid-Suleiman and Dr. Young, based in Ahwaz. All three were cities in Khuzestan Province, which was later represented by Senator Moussavi. Col. T.E. Lawrence, who gained fame as Lawrence of Arabia, operated out of Basra in Mesopotamia (Iraq) and Khorramshahr during this same period.

Oilfields, far beyond the technological capability of the Arab tribes (or Persia) to develop or appreciate as a valuable commodity, were being discovered and exploited by the British, including via the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, formed to siphon off oil from Khuzestan Province in Southern Iran.

Kuwait, on the other side of the Persian Gulf was still not a country at the time. As the major player in the Middle East oil industry, Britain had to exert influence and control through its political and oil personnel. Haji Abdullah Williamson became one of these in 1924 when he joined British Petroleum as political officer. He retired under that same name in 1937, at the age of 65. Earlier, in what is now Kuwait, Richard Williamson had very quickly converted to Islam and adopted the first name of Abdullah. Family names were still unusual and son of the son of or son of a type of worker or craftsman was still commonly used to identify people. For 14 years he had lived among the Bedouin tribes on the Arabian Peninsula and in 1895 and 1898 he went on pilgrimages to Mecca, took on the rightful title of Haji and took on his first benefactors name of Fazl, adding Zobeiri to it as a distinguisher. Thus, William Richard Williamson became known as Haji Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri.

During his service with British Petroleum in the Persian Gulf, Haji Abdullah took his vacations in Indian Kashmir, to rest from the relentless Gulf heat and in this timeframe married at least seven times to Arab and Indian women each under Muslim marriage rituals. He had 13 children of whom seven were boys and the rest girls with most of the children dying in early childhood. His repeated Kashmir excursions and Indian wives and use of the name Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri probably give rise to the Kashmir Indian father misconception.

With dark-haired Haji Abdullah a fanatically devout Muslim, a characteristic he imposed on his children, this fervent religious attitude and Arab nomenclature would not normally be an expected combination for a foreigner, especially an Englishman. He insisted his four surviving sons attend religious school in Najaf (in Iraq) under the tutelage of Ayatollahs Yazdi (meaning of the city of Yazd) and Shirazi (of the city of Shiraz). Two of them, Hindizadeh (meaning Indian born) and Passandideh (meaning pleasing or approved) studied well and eventually became ayatollahs in their own right.

The third boy, a troublesome young man, failed to make his mark in Najaf and went to the Iranian holy city of Qom, where he studied under Ayatollah Boroujerdi. When family names became a requirement by law under His Majesty Reza Shah, the young man chose the city of his residence, Khomein, as the designator and took on the name Khomeini (meaning: “from Khomein city”).

The fourth son hated theology and went across the Persian Gulf to Kuwait and opened up two gas (petrol) stations using the paternal family name of Haji Ali Williamson, though it is unclear if he ever performed the Haj pilgrimage. This in itself links Khomeini through that brother with Haji Williamson. Why, otherwise, would Rouhallah Khomeinis undisputed brother use the Williamson family name? The patriarch of this brood, Haji Abdullah Fazl Zobeiri (aka Haji Abdullah Williamson in BP), was thrown out of Iran by Reza Shah along with three other British political officers for anti-Iranian activity and joined his son in Kuwait. Here he took on the duties of Oil Distribution for the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company.
..."
...and NOW... the Iran-Iraq war makes sense...depopulating the Male Population that could wake up and rebel against the Revolutionary Guard... Iran-Contra to continue propping up Iran's military ability during that war.... BHO's 400 Billion Warchest to use against Trump and the White Hats.... and why so many Deep State POS(pl) speak Farsi.... Valerie Jarrett, Peter Stzrok, Lisa Page and many others.

Last edited:
Well at any rate our shit is fucked up by not using the moon to some degree and I was wrong the Romans didn’t fuck it up.

What Is a Calendar?

I guess the Romans weren't the ones to fuck it up. This Gregorian abortion is fine in that it gets us more lined up with revolutions around the sun, but it fucks us up by ignoring the moon. And tons of things on our planet are tied to the moon. Answer is we need both. We need the lunar calendar with the solstices laid out over it. Or some sort of side by side shit. I just know it could be better.

Reactions: Uhlan
Can't wait to see Iranian Ilyushin Il-76 aircraft staging out of Harewood (Christchurch) Airport on their way to the ice.

I wonder if the USAF will let them land at Phoenix Airfield?

The shortest distance between say Chicago and Mumbai is pretty much straight north over the North Pole then south to Mumbai.

Here's a web site where it will plot the 'great circle' route between two airports:

So, between Perth Int'l and Lima Int'l there are no flights across Antarctica, because "rules"?

Distances to and from affected (1 hour) by "jet stream" but rotation of earth (think speed of) is to no effect?

Food for thought.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215-235919_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215-235919_Brave.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 39
That's right. Why hasn't anyone walked around it, or flew, pole to pole to pole. This requires thought.
Not a whole lot of thought required unless we are talking about the lack of it in your statement. Unless you are some kind of amphibious oceanic armadillo or Jesus you ain’t walking across it or around it.

what do the ships that have circumnavigated the world do? Ride on the underside the earth frisbee until they get to the other side?

I seriously want this to go to Epic Thread level, but is has become too stupid for even that.

Ok so I have questions: exactly how thick is this flat earth? What’s is on its underside? Is gravity only 2 dimensional?

Do we have satellites in space in geosynchronous orbit? Are Coriolis and spin-d no longer a thing?

Ok so I have questions: exactly how thick is this flat earth? What’s is on its underside? Is gravity only 2 dimensional?

Do we have satellites in space in geosynchronous orbit? Are Coriolis and spin-d no longer a thing?

Good questions.

How did the lunar lander get off the moon with only tiny blasts of gas from a couple "nozzles"?

Why do all the flat Earthers immediately bring up the moon landing as some sort of flat earth gotcha moment?

Reactions: lariat