• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

How can we be so stupid?

Namekagon

Oracle of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2018
Wausau, WI
Voting results are a joke to say the least. In addition, It seems that those in power are doing everything possible to kick off WW III

Part of the global plan for population reduction.

And.. regardless of what MSN would have you believe,

half the country voting for Xiden .... no fucking way.

FJB came out Monday and said there is NO proof the attacks in Israel are linked in any way to Iran. Even with Hamas on arab TV talking about how the Iranians have helped them plan and carry off this attack. They will not accept confessions from murderers to charge murderers with a crime.

Yes, they are working hard to start WWIII. Why? Because they will use it to suspend elections or at the very least to scream about America never changing a president in the middle of a war. Then they will stuff ballot boxes and use the "war" as an excuse to force mail-in voting for public safety. War is as good as a covid hoax for suspending the laws and Constitution. This entire thing is bullshit and contrived.

Why are the Israelis sitting on their hands and not invading? They have 200,000 guys stacked up on the border. Easy, they are negotiating a price for the 3,000 dead and wounded, they are Jews after all and their God is money. If world leaders will cough up a few billion dollars and another few billion in military equipment they will ease up. Biden's and Clinton's will make hundreds of millions of dollars on construction contracts in Gaza and graft will get spread thru congress, the senate and UN offices and nothing will change.

There are still people that think FJB is the bestest thing ever

I wish I were joking

Media brainwashing
Trump derangement syndrome
maga people are evil racists
white people are the biggest threat to this country
J6 domestic terrorism hoax

all of this said over and over is winning
I still see people saying how great old pedo joe is and just cleaning up the disaster Trump left behind
when the population is this dumb, this is what happens

FJB came out Monday and said there is NO proof the attacks in Israel are linked in any way to Iran. Even with Hamas on arab TV talking about how the Iranians have helped them plan and carry off this attack. They will not accept confessions from murderers to charge murderers with a crime.

Yes, they are working hard to start WWIII. Why? Because they will use it to suspend elections or at the very least to scream about America never changing a president in the middle of a war. Then they will stuff ballot boxes and use the "war" as an excuse to force mail-in voting for public safety. War is as good as a covid hoax for suspending the laws and Constitution. This entire thing is bullshit and contrived.

Why are the Israelis sitting on their hands and not invading? They have 200,000 guys stacked up on the border. Easy, they are negotiating a price for the 3,000 dead and wounded, they are Jews after all and their God is money. If world leaders will cough up a few billion dollars and another few billion in military equipment they will ease up. Biden's and Clinton's will make hundreds of millions of dollars on construction contracts in Gaza and graft will get spread thru congress, the senate and UN offices and nothing will change.

Israel is trying for a perfect storm trifecta. Get money from the USA, get rid of the Palestinians, and get rid of the Palestinians by kicking them out into the EU and the USA to further destabilize the West and promote a Great Replacement as part of the Great Reset.

The West is being told Palestinians are rabid dog animalistic beasts that Israel must crush. In 8 weeks when 4 million Palestinian refugees are washing ashore in Greece, watch the media portray them as downtrodden miserably broken refugees who need to be embraced and welcomed into the West.

Anything to weaken the West.

Stop attributing to stupidity that which can adequately be attributed to malice.

Hanlon was naive
Oh I totally agree, its malice on the part of Biden and the deep stateists. The stupidity is in the voters that elect them. Stolen election or not (of course it was), millions and millions of people vote for this.

Wife and I are in the process of moving to Kenya.

It’s actually better, in some substantial ways, than what it’s turning into here under our present rush to adopt open Communism.
Are you moving to continue your humanitarian work? Or just because you decided you like it there?

Reactions: TheHorta

It’s actually better, in some substantial ways, than what it’s turning into here under our present rush to adopt open Communism.
I wish you the best 🙏🏻🤞🏻 but too bad you can't bring all the fun things 😔

• Love

For real? Are you shitting us?

For real? Are you shitting us?
Yeasiree! Still about 11 months out for final move, but have two brand new 20’ Conexes sitting in our driveway needing to be packed and put on a ship in Mobile. Takes 2-3 months to get through the import/export labrynth.

Yeasiree! Still about 11 months out for final move, but have two brand new 20’ Conexes sitting in our driveway needing to be packed and put on a ship in Mobile. Takes 2-3 months to get through the import/export labrynth.
Good on you. I’ll send you some flyswatters😂