• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well kiss Antarctica goodbye……

Why do all the flat Earthers immediately bring up the moon landing as some sort of flat earth gotcha moment?

There's no got'cha. Just referring to post 47 where gravity was mentioned. If the moon has gravity, how'd they get off the moon? They would have needed some propulsion. There was no moon landing. The visuals were done on a movie set in Hollyweird.

There's no got'cha. Just referring to post 47 where gravity was mentioned. If the moon has gravity, how'd they get off the moon? They would have needed some propulsion. There was no moon landing. The visuals were done on a movie set in Hollyweird.
Is this epic sarcasm? Are you attempting Oscar level satire?

Or are you attempting to laugh uproariously with this felony level stu-stu-stu-stuttering?

I'm not calling you out,,,, but I sure am wondering 'why'....

Reactions: Bender and 37L1
My brother is a pilot, so I engaged him in convo about flat erth projection question. I asked him, if the earth is a globe, why do flights leaving Washington State fly to Alaska first, land, and then continue on to their destination to S.E Asia? Why not follow a westerly direction as would be expected for such a flight? (latitude lines).

What brought the discussion was his researching of the speed of celestial bodies, earths speed in it's "rotation", sun speed, timing of various things, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda. I was impressed by his research of events and speeds. I wish that you could have heard him speak on the subject.

So, him being a pilot, I ran the question past him about the flight route to S.E. Asia from Washington State, mentioned above. He said airlines follow a curved route. HUH?

He's right if you're looking at a globe model.

He asked me what my thought was. So I told him what I thought, that the stop in Alaska first was routine as the flight path would be a mostly straight line to S.E Asia, which would indicate flat erth model.

See attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216-031517_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216-031517_Brave.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Really? The Earth is flat?

If the Earth is flat, why is every other fucking celestial body in the known universe a sphere?

Ever see a planet shaped like a pizza pan?

Didn't think so.

Idiots.

🤯🤡😆😆😆

Last edited:
Again I’ll ask you why the coriolis effect is a factor to such a degree with projectiles that it is calculated and accounted for. Since you are a long range shooter you should know this. And why is it different based on your location and orientation in the world? If the world were flat wouldn’t it be the same regardless of where you are? What is your explanation of this?

And again- how deep is this flat earth?

Is the sun flat too?

Alas, I want to believe you are serious or on drugs. But I think you are simply trolling.

Reactions: Bender
It wasn't "Developed" by Gregory... it was just the "updating" or re-synchronization of the Julian Calendar.... Just as our watches drift over time because of the built in error... we need to correct them back to UTC time or we will eventually be seeing sunset at 7am.... The same thing happened with the Julian calendar after OVER 1600 years.... it was just re-synchronized by Gregory who as Pope was the only one in Christendom who could do so... To put this in context at the time of Christ the Jews had three major RELIGIOUS Sects and three different Calendars... During the origional Holy Week, the calendar used by the Essenes had Passover starting on Tuesday night, The Temple/Saduccees Calendar with Passover on the Sabbath and the Pharisaical Calendar that had Passover on a different day. There was also the holdover Greek Calendar from the Ptolemaic Dynasty that was used for commerce and then there was the Roman Julian Calendar update to the Roman Civic Calendar going back to the founding of the City of Rome 700+ years earlier that was used for Tax and Legal purposes with the Roman Occupation Government.
And from some literary research in "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," it was determined that Jesus was a rabbi in the Essene tradition.

Of course, the gist of that book and it's follow-up, "Messianic Legacy," is that Jesus was a real person and was of the lineage of the House of David and heir-apparent to the throne. A priest-king, AKA, messiah.

He escaped from the Holy Land and went to Gaul and with his wife and kids and the kids married into the Merovigian blood line. TLDR, in France there is a living descendant of Jesus. That ought to stir up some ruckus during the latest brouhaha between Israel and Hamas.

By chance, do you remember his company name, I'd like a good, well made sundial
I'm sorry, I do not remember.

He was featured on Texas Country Reporter several years ago. Their catalog is not showing him yet. It think they just started working on the catalog. That's going to be a big task, considering the show turned 50 years old last year.

Reactions: oneshot86
Is the sun flat too?

Alas, I want to believe you are serious or on drugs. But I think you are simply trolling.
Sun is like a shade lamp, when it is over America it is simple to far from Africa so it's night there, I guess it hovers over the Earth like a UFO maybe?

Well at any rate our shit is fucked up by not using the moon to some degree and I was wrong the Romans didn’t fuck it up.

What Is a Calendar?

I guess the Romans weren't the ones to fuck it up. This Gregorian abortion is fine in that it gets us more lined up with revolutions around the sun, but it fucks us up by ignoring the moon. And tons of things on our planet are tied to the moon. Answer is we need both. We need the lunar calendar with the solstices laid out over it. Or some sort of side by side shit. I just know it could be better.

It wasn't "Developed" by Gregory... it was just the "updating" or re-synchronization of the Julian Calendar.... Just as our watches drift over time because of the built in error... we need to correct them back to UTC time or we will eventually be seeing sunset at 7am.... The same thing happened with the Julian calendar after OVER 1600 years.... it was just re-synchronized by Gregory who as Pope was the only one in Christendom who could do so... To put this in context at the time of Christ the Jews had three major RELIGIOUS Sects and three different Calendars... During the origional Holy Week, the calendar used by the Essenes had Passover starting on Tuesday night, The Temple/Saduccees Calendar with Passover on the Sabbath and the Pharisaical Calendar that had Passover on a different day. There was also the holdover Greek Calendar from the Ptolemaic Dynasty that was used for commerce and then there was the Roman Julian Calendar update to the Roman Civic Calendar going back to the founding of the City of Rome 700+ years earlier that was used for Tax and Legal purposes with the Roman Occupation Government.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
No one really gives a rat's ass, do they? Always someone around here that has to show off grey matter. Do you perhaps dabble in concrete? Were you in Laos and Okinawa and PI at the same time?

Well at any rate our shit is fucked up by not using the moon to some degree and I was wrong the Romans didn’t fuck it up.

What Is a Calendar?

I guess the Romans weren't the ones to fuck it up. This Gregorian abortion is fine in that it gets us more lined up with revolutions around the sun, but it fucks us up by ignoring the moon. And tons of things on our planet are tied to the moon. Answer is we need both. We need the lunar calendar with the solstices laid out over it. Or some sort of side by side shit. I just know it could be better.
Ask the Mayans. They will make you happier.

Here's some food for thought... The Mayan Calendar is ROUND and FLAT. Maybe they knew something?
mayan-calendar.png

1708103612712.png

Apparently refraction can magically lift San Jacinto 9,000+ ft to eye level at 120 miles away...I'd like to see the formula and the mental gymnastics someone has to go through to explain it...or they can just say REFRACTION IDIOT! Weird how refraction still happens even with an IR filter that can cut through the atmosphere.

Same for Mt Canigou 175 miles away :unsure:
1708178768696.png

Last edited:
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
No one really gives a rat's ass, do they? Always someone around here that has to show off grey matter. Do you perhaps dabble in concrete? Were you in Laos and Okinawa and PI at the same time?
lol.
bc66ee3b7615ee07c3b5621570db1850.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kc7pwx

A pizza pan is round ,yet flat at the same time. If you could go out in space and get an edge view of those planets you would see they are indeed flat. Checkmate bitches!!!!!!!

View attachment 8350437

Apparently refraction can magically lift San Jacinto 9,000+ ft to eye level at 120 miles away...I'd like to see the formula and the mental gymnastics someone has to go through to explain it...or they can just say REFRACTION IDIOT! Weird how refraction still happens even with an IR filter that can cut through the atmosphere.

Same for Mt Canigou 100 miles away :unsure:
View attachment 8350479
Or the flat earthers retarded claims are just bullshit. Like this similar one about Chicago which has been thoroughly proven to be bullshit:

I might send Sci Man Dan a link to your San Jacinto and Mt Canigou photos to see what he can do with them. I probably wont though, because I don't care that much about what flat earth retards think, unless it somehow directly affects me.

View attachment 8350437

Same for Mt Canigou 100 miles away :unsure:
View attachment 8350479
So if I produce a picture of whatever line of shit I can think of you just have to take my word for it?
AFAF.

Like Ron White I had the right to not ask the following but not the ability...

Explain the obvious large SPHERICAL fucking moon i see regularly in the sky and can see by my own eye the evidence/characteristics
that prove it's spherical?...

So pretty much like this?
1708127868764.png

BTW, can see Jupiter and Saturn as well.

R

Last edited:
So if I produce a picture of whatever line of shit I can think of you just have to take my word for it?
AFAF.

Like Ron White I had the right to not ask the following but not the ability...

Explain the obvious large SPHERICAL fucking moon i see regularly in the sky and can see by my own eye the evidence/characteristics
that prove it's spherical?...

So pretty much like this?
View attachment 8350760
BTW, can see Jupiter and Saturn as well.

R
You realize the earth doesn't orbit the sun in a geocentric model, right? You take NASA's word for it like it's gospel, so why not? As for the moon, can you explain the shape of your floor by looking at the lights in your ceiling?

I might send Sci Man Dan a link to your San Jacinto and Mt Canigou photos to see what he can do with them. I probably wont though, because I don't care that much about what flat earth retards think, unless it somehow directly affects me.

I'll make it easy for you. Here's the video of San Jacinto that even Sci Man Dan won't touch:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender and theLBC
ascent module

The ascent engine was a fixed, constant-thrust rocket with a thrust of about 15,000 N," NASA explains on their website. "Maneuvering was achieved via the reaction control system, which consisted of the four thrust modules, each one composed of four 450 N thrust chambers and nozzles pointing in different directions.
of course, i am not saying our government doesn't lie. we know they do. but this is the answer to your question, whether it happened or not. :p

The Earth is round because of gravity. Matter gets caught in gravitational pull from each other and globulate. In fact, the Earth is not flat, it is an oblate spheroid. Lumpy chunk of rock with a lot of water on it.

And a bunch, and I do mean a bunch of feces-flinging simians. It's what we do best.

• Haha
Reactions: AmmoFort
You realize the earth doesn't orbit the sun in a geocentric model, right? You take NASA's word for it like it's gospel, so why not? As for the moon, can you explain the shape of your floor by looking at the lights in your ceiling?

I'll make it easy for you. Here's the video of San Jacinto that even Sci Man Dan won't touch:

Like I said above: I don't care much about what flat earth retards think, unless it somehow directly affects me.

Listen carefully, I didn't quote NASA.
I haven't taken anyone's word for it.
I can observe these characteristics myself with my own scope.

Don't give a fuck about your pics.
I'll make it easy for you.
Don't care who or why Sci Man Dan is.

I can retrieve pics of the milkyway galaxy.
Who took them?

You are chasing your tail about stupid/crazed theories while ones that effect your life are in your blind spot.

BTW- don't try to patronize me dipshit. I've been stomping on dumb asses like you on here for years.

How about a pic of the Aether by the rainbow bridge?

R

The Earth is round because of gravity. Matter gets caught in gravitational pull from each other and globulate. In fact, the Earth is not flat, it is an oblate spheroid. Lumpy chunk of rock with a lot of water on it.

And a bunch, and I do mean a bunch of feces-flinging simians. It's what we do best.
I believe the proper label is "howler monkeys".

Because of the rate of rotation on its axis you only see the same side of the moon in your location. So if you go to the other side of the earth you will see the other side of the moon.
And if you listen to Pink Floyd, you will hear the Dark Side of the Moon.

Thankyouverymuch

1708133832395.jpeg

Reactions: Sniff
Again I’ll ask you why the coriolis effect is a factor to such a degree with projectiles that it is calculated and accounted for. Since you are a long range shooter you should know this. And why is it different based on your location and orientation in the world? If the world were flat wouldn’t it be the same regardless of where you are? What is your explanation of this?

And again- how deep is this flat earth?

Is the sun flat too?

This and time zones. Coriolis effect at the equator is demonstrated by 85 iQ natives for tourist money, or are they part of the scam too?

This and time zones. Coriolis effect at the equator is demonstrated by 85 iQ natives for tourist money, or are they part of the scam too?

This is an easy one to spot the scam. One of those buckets had Spin-D in the water. If you are looking around and trying to determine who is the mark, it's probably YOU!!

Reactions: lariat
I think James Cook might have been the first to cross the arctic (edit Antarctic…) circle? First landfall, by an American sealer John Davis circa 1820? Aussies couldn’t be bothered back then, coz the beer kept freezing and it was a bitch to keep the BBQ going….

We eventually relented, and set up bases to keep an eye on those pesky communists, along with our Murican bros’.
We even found a cheap way to move beer and BBQ supplies around quickly, see pics below, VW beetle with winter oil n a bashplate. 1962.bout 60 years ago. Tractors were slow as shit, and dog teams can be obstreperous.
IMG_4144.png
IMG_4145.png

Last edited: