• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well kiss Antarctica goodbye……

The Earth is round because of gravity. Matter gets caught in gravitational pull from each other and globulate. In fact, the Earth is not flat, it is an oblate spheroid. Lumpy chunk of rock with a lot of water on it.

And a bunch, and I do mean a bunch of feces-flinging simians. It's what we do best.
Finally someone mentioned it. The earth isn’t a perfect circle, but it sure as hell isn’t flat.

None of these flat earth types want to answer my questions, although they are pretty basic. So let’s ask a few more just to show the level of error they possess. Hey I’m bored.

1. Anyone remember how shot used to be made? It was dropped in a molten state from a high tower into water. It became -round. Before it hit the water. It’s a small and brief example of gravity acting upon an object that is largely in not impeded upon by its environment. Like the earth.

2. If the earth is flat how is that no matter the coastline you go to you see the curvature of the earth? This should not be if the world was a pizza.

And I have a question for you flat earth mental midgets trolling for laughs: where does the water go that exists at the edge of this flat world? How hasn’t it all drained away? Is it help up by sharks with lazers or what?

And none you have told me how thick the flat earth is. Still waiting on that. What’s on the underside? The Grays and the Illuminati?

And that bullshit picture of the mountain - that should hold true no matter what. BUT -what is the line of sight a sea level across the ocean? What is the line of sight on top of a tall structure, say the Light house at Fort Story? How about in a plane? The curvature makes this possible.

Reactions: Ronws
And I have a question for you flat earth mental midgets trolling for laughs: where does the water go that exists at the edge of this flat world? How hasn’t it all drained away? Is it help up by sharks with lazers or what?

Antarctica is a 1000 ft tall wall of ice that surrounds the edge of the disk. At least, that is the flat earther retard argument.

Finally someone mentioned it. The earth isn’t a perfect circle, but it sure as hell isn’t flat.

None of these flat earth types want to answer my questions, although they are pretty basic. So let’s ask a few more just to show the level of error they possess. Hey I’m bored.

1. Anyone remember how shot used to be made? It was dropped in a molten state from a high tower into water. It became -round. Before it hit the water. It’s a small and brief example of gravity acting upon an object that is largely in not impeded upon by its environment. Like the earth.

2. If the earth is flat how is that no matter the coastline you go to you see the curvature of the earth? This should not be if the world was a pizza.

And none you have told me how thick the flat earth is. Still waiting on that. What’s on the underside? The Grays and the Illuminati?

And that bullshit picture of the mountain - that should hold true no matter what. BUT -what is the line of sight a sea level across the ocean? What is the line of sight on top of a tall structure, say the Light house at Fort Story? How about in a plane? The curvature makes this possible.
I’ll play as I watched plenty of videos.

1. They don’t believe in gravity. Density is what matters.

2. There is no curvature seen looking out over the water nor would there be on a flat or curved earth. I’m not sure you have ever been to the beach.

3. They believe Antarctica is a wall of ice that surrounds earth.

4. They wouldn’t know and don’t pretend to know how thick the earth is. They believe nobody has left the planet so that question couldn’t possibly be answered.

5. The curvature of the earth limits line of site as the earth dips below the horizon eventually obscuring from site even gigantic structures on the clearest of days. I’m not sure you understand what they are trying to prove.

According to this drawing the earth is running out of water through the gaps. Global warming is melting the ice off the edges. We are all gonna die!!! Al Gore was right!!
You heard it here first, folks.
Gore is a flat-earther!

Borrowed my buds Henny and saw this to the north:
1708199798699.png

Just missed Santa taking this pic.

R

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
Why can I stand on a Texas beach, and face the Gulf Of Mexico, but not see oil platforms more than 3 miles out?
I know! I know! Too much masturbation. At least until you need glasses.