• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors well made 5/8 to 1/2 adapter

Re: well made 5/8 to 1/2 adapter

A good source for quality and thoughtful work.

LOOK AT LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER OF THE SITE.

http://www.trosusa.com/

Mark McWillis
07-FFL-SOT
PO Box 680
Clackamas, OR 97015-0680
503-358-3708

Now your tending twice the threads...keep after them.

The TROS stuff looks nice, however, I dont see an adapter to go from a 1/2-28 barrel to a 5/8-24 can. I have a Tornade adapter, very well made, and I think it was only $36

Here you go...proper back cut, proper shoulder, nice thread protector, good stuff

SWW611.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah so there is one. Only thing I dont like about it is that it extends the length of the barrel somewhat. The tornado's outer threads are directly over the inner threads, only lengthening the barrel by the 1/8" of shoulder.

And I was wrong, $34.99
http://www.tornado-technologies.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=AD-0.5X28-0.625X24

Oh, I didnt look at the availability, guess that shoots that idea.

AD-0.5X28-0.625X24.jpg

</div></div>

That's the one I have only it's black. You might give them a call. I think they were listed as out of stock when i bought mine, but when I stopped by for threading they had one.

I just bought one from DBMG. The quality is excellent.

Just bought an Excaliber from TheSilencerStore.com (my link above)

308adapter.JPG

Works great with my SCAR-H SD / my AR. Threads were concentric - no baffle dings, machining looks good (very clean - threads were smooth on, but not loose).

The outside part also fit inside the SCAR-H SD's 51-tooth Miter connector (This particular MITER connector actually shrouds back over the barrel about 2 inches with a clearance of just over .750 - so it was a close fit, but it looks to be made for just such an application).