• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well now we know where all the ammo went....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Whistleblower in the National Guard says the Feds stockpiled it......

7000 rounds.

That's a load out for what, 33 guys?

Wish they would free some of those sound machines up, haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Last edited:
    A couple of observations from the article:

"Prior to federal authorities violently clearing protesters from the square so President Donald Trump could have a photo op at a church across the street from the White House, . . ."

At least it is good accurate non-biased reporting.:rolleyes:

DeMarco (who was recently passed over for promotion and was not actually on the scene) testified that he felt excessive force was used by authorities, and that the crowd of protesters did not pose a threat to officers, contradicting what federal officials have said.

Fixt for accuracy?

Well 7000 rounds aside lol...

I do still think there is a possibility that online ammo was gobbled up and continues to be gobbled up by certain "organizations"...

I know. I have no proof. Just my feelings lol...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I came in here to correct you on your title, but I actually kinda like it. Maybe it'll catch on.

7k rounds aint shit. They gotta know this. In small arms that's about five squads worth of ammo.

A couple of observations from the article:

"Prior to federal authorities violently clearing protesters from the square so President Donald Trump could have a photo op at a church across the street from the White House, . . ."

At least it is good accurate non-biased reporting.:rolleyes:

DeMarco (who was recently passed over for promotion and was not actually on the scene, who ran for office in a Democratic primary race and lost) testified that he felt excessive force was used by authorities, and that the crowd of protesters did not pose a threat to officers, contradicting what federal officials have said.

Fixt for accuracy?

Fo mo accuracy?

I believe it is being stock piled till after the election in case there is civil unrest or a civil war. Maybe ammo manufactures are being paid not to produce it. Also may powder shortage oversee's due to Covid. Same could be true for brass and lead, primers. Who know's. There is a good chance of civil war or civil unrest post election!!

Reactions: OldSalty2
    my idea of a stock pile of ammo looks a bit more like this one of 6
    1600362549467.png

it would just need marble angles playing harp music when people enter and some laser lights and dry ice effects to set the ambiance just right .

Yeah, I find it hard to believe there is a shortage. I’ve personally toured Federals facility and the amount of crap they can produce in a day is mind blowing. Now it could be that there is an actual shortage in brass and lead but aside from that it can’t be that manufacturers can’t actually produce enough, even if there was extreme buying cases like we witnessed. Nope, not buying it. Maybe the trillions of relief money bought it all up? Who knows but I don’t think it disappeared in a week because of mass amounts of Americans buying that much. Hell my contacts claim that we won’t even see normal levels in 2022!

Reactions: OldSalty2
    Yeah, I find it hard to believe there is a shortage. I’ve personally toured Federals facility and the amount of crap they can produce in a day is mind blowing. Now it could be that there is an actual shortage in brass and lead but aside from that it can’t be that manufacturers can’t actually produce enough, even if there was extreme buying cases like we witnessed. Nope, not buying it. Maybe the trillions of relief money bought it all up? Who knows but I don’t think it disappeared in a week because of mass amounts of Americans buying that much. Hell my contacts claim that we won’t even see normal levels in 2022!

You must be new lol

Guys I highly recommend going to www.primeammo.com and start a conversation with CEO Jim about the ammo shortage and causes. He confirmed alot of speculations I have heard and read about the O administration buying up and stockpiling ammunition. Supposedly O' said something to the effect, I may not be able to take their guns but we can buy up the ammo. Who knows how true or not.... the one thing I do like is PRIMEAMMO is trying a new business model to build an ammunition factory in TN. I encourage everyone I can to research primeammo.com and support their venture.

Guys I highly recommend going to www.primeammo.com and start a conversation with CEO Jim about the ammo shortage and causes. He confirmed alot of speculations I have heard and read about the O administration buying up and stockpiling ammunition. Supposedly O' said something to the effect, I may not be able to take their guns but we can buy up the ammo. Who knows how true or not.... the one thing I do like is PRIMEAMMO is trying a new business model to build an ammunition factory in TN. I encourage everyone I can to research primeammo.com and support their venture.

I had jokingly said something along these lines when this all started. If they can’t pass more gun control laws might as well suffocate the ammunition supply. In my area prices have doubled if not tripled, limit of 2 boxes per person and that’s if you can even find any in stock which It usually sells out within a few short hours.
    I’ve heard good things about primeammo, will have to check that out!

I'm late to the game and getting warmed up in new found sport (or more if stupid happens), having bought 3 pistols, 2 shotguns, 1 LR rifle, & 1 AR pistol in past 10 months (so far), and over 10K rounds in inventory myself besides what I've shot in training/practice/fun. Likely a lot less than most here have.

7000 rounds of 5.56 AND 7.62 ammo.....

Oh man, that's like, sooooooo much stockpiling.

I'm pretty sure I have about that in just 115gr 9mm plinking stash loads.

I usually do a quick scan of Google News each morning to see if the world has ended yet. Think Google ain't keeping tabs on your internet activity? And of course the Australian stinging tree just above.

ammo.jpg

Reactions: gigamortis
    7000 rounds? This looks to me to be laying the groundwork for demonizing anyone with a decent stash of ammo as a "white supremacist militia nationalist white devil." lol

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he said that.