• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well raise my rent (again)

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
The world is coming to an end. Soon the earth will spin so fast we will all fly off into space.

I am sure that the powers that be will find that somehow, someway, we folk who do not live in large, liberal cities will be found to be the cause.

The Earth is spinning faster

Finally, the world is collapsing in on itself. Like a figure skater spins faster as she pulls her arms in closer to her body, so is the earth, as is slowly collapses towards the core. We've been waiting for an asteroid to fix our problems. Heck, we may already have the solution. :LOL:

I blame global warming ;)

Seriously, I've been saying for a while this world needs an extinction level event to wipe out 1/2 the population or more. Hopefully mostly in liberal/communist areas.

Reactions: gigamortis
I blame global warming ;)

Seriously, I've been saying for a while this world needs an extinction level event to wipe out 1/2 the population or more. Hopefully mostly in liberal/communist areas.
An extinction level event, in relation to humanity, means everyone gets slotted.
Maybe not such a bad thing.
Then the Raccoons can take over.
tuDMlczbJJ6cU.gif

Reactions: Arc Light
This F'n rock, will keep spinning long after we're gone. F! it's been spinning for over a billion .5 + years?
Nothing WE do is going to keep that from happening. Mac;)