• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, so no shit there I was drunk.

Badass picture man. I don't have kids yet, but that's awesome being able to take your man to the range.

Did you paint your rifle or did you get the FDE parts?

Also dude what shoes are those I like em, look kind of like the 5.11's.
Thanks much.

I painted it.

They are Merrill winter ones. They have ice pads on the bottom. Real badass for this time of year.

Attachments

• 0875E45E-832A-4597-B63D-81B7DD319523.jpeg
    0875E45E-832A-4597-B63D-81B7DD319523.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jpop8807
Don't do this!!

Any decent quality rings these days do not need lapping. You're more likely to screw them up.
Shit you probably just saved me some money lol. It's the a.r.m.s rings the guy said they are an old design to be clone correct. Fuckers were like 150 something. I'll try to just throw it together then.

Reactions: mi650
Update rings and optic are on. Super Clear glass, I did not have them lapped. Buttttt I might be spending more money coming up. Turns out the co owner of my gunsmith shop has an otter creek suppressor that just so happens to fit my rifle perfectly. It's like it was made for the mk12. So I might end up buying that tomorrow.