• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well this made my blood boil

I'd like to see that whole video, especially the part where that guy gets fucking gut-stomped.

Funny. Do his service stripes equal age or IQ?

Are not there laws out there to stop that kind of fool from impersonating a real soldier?

What a disgrace!

Unfortunately, there is no law against it and anyone can make any claims they wish. There was a law "Stolen Valor Act of 2005" that made these types of things a misdemeanor crime; however, the law was struck down as unconstitutional and against someone’s freedom of speech to make these claims. Basically, if the person making the claims is not benefiting from them financially, there is not much that can be done. That is why you see all these “war heroes” in local parades that never served a day in the military. I'm with the others, while I am not highly proficient in Army uniform regs (looks like Army as I can't see the video very well as its all washed out), several basic regs carry over through all services and these folks stick out like a sore thumb and I would have locked him up and had him stripped down before I tossed his ass back in his car and sent his ass home.

Last edited:
I just saw this video. I hate to admit this, but I was victim to one of these guys...not having ever served or anything in that regard, I had absolutely zero idea, and had no reason to not believe him. In fact, I met him on the hide because he wanted to purchase a rifle I had for sale (Hide screen name was "Bushman"). Shit, he had me on the phone for several minutes telling me about his history and combat experiences, etc...all of it sounded legit, again, me not having any knowledge to military service, I just thought, "damn, guy's led an adrenaline-filled life serving our country."

Fast forward a few months...I made an attempt to contact to contact him as I had found a different load recipe for a different bullet than what I had given him with the rifle. In an attempt to find a phone number, I google his name and city to where I sent the rifle. Ouch!!!! That was quite the eye opener. Stolen valor websites had him dead to rights, I mean it was pathetic. The dude was just being blasted from every direction on how full of shit he was.

He went by "Bushman" on the Hide, and I guess all of the airsoft shit he was into also. It'll be difficult to forget that one.

I can't believe how many people engage in this kind of behavior, granted the number of vets all over the country too...it's just insane.

Thanks to all who have truly served, sorry you all have to put up with this kind of horse shit.

Here is a major clue, if they bring up their military history without you asking, they are most likely BS. I don't talk to friends, neighbors, or family about anything I have done in the mil. I retired and closed that chapter of my life and have moved on. While I was proud to serve and helped saves many lives, time to move on to the next stage of life. My father is the same way. Has so much shrapnel in his back it holds his spine together but he never talks about it or uses the VA for any medical care. He says the VA is for folks that really need it and I am the same way. I did not even go through the VA to make a claim when I retired. No way I am going to claim some BS just to save a few bucks on my monthly retirement check.

Just ask these posers to show you their DD-214 and that will solve most of these issues.

Last edited:
These are some of my favorite "heroes" that got busted.

Attachments

• 06466fb28d655b286fe0305b3f51a147.jpg
    06466fb28d655b286fe0305b3f51a147.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 12d18ae783166eaae88e1e4ce33e47de.jpg
    12d18ae783166eaae88e1e4ce33e47de.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 13
its obvious he's a little retarded......so I give him a pass on this one.....he's not even making a good attempt at it.

I give these people props. No way in hell would I keep my composer that well. This shit pisses me off.

A) The VA meds help keep me good and mellow these days...

B) I am positively certain the First Amendment I signed up to protect and defend is only vaguely related to the one these mental giants get to enjoy.

C) The Supremes are finally the loose cannons the sociopaths have always wanted them to be. (Now, does anybody finally understand why I suggested that the last election was the only one we had to lose in order for it all to find that loooong hill to roll down?)

D) The system isn't broken, it's destroyed. It is beyond repair. Personally, I honestly believe that helping the morons-in-chief to finally and totally achieve their wildest dreams a soon as possible is the only direct route to a better future. Costly as heck, but probably less costly and less time consuming than trying to prop up the current cauldron of massive failures. To fix a slow leak, you don't keep refilling the tire. You take the whole damned thing off the axle and fix it, once and for (essentially) all.

This is one of those times when all the good and simple choices have been removed from the table. This is not an accident, it is somebody's desired outcome. So bite down on that lemon and start thinking in terms of lemonade.

What to put in its place? Hell I don't know, I'll probably be underground by then. I hope I'll be underground by then.

Let the new owners of this word decide that. There are lots of things worse that where we are now, but probably not where the present morons are taking us. I say great, folks will need the kind of motivation we are in for in order to make damned sure we never return to where we are now.

E) Anybody who votes to reelect any incumbent is part of the problem and not part of the solution. It's not about the parties, and it's certainly not about the candidates. It's about stopping the party leadership system in its tracks. We need to push the 'reset' button and hold it down for the next twenty years. The concept of the professional politician is precisely what destroyed our government. Nobody should have expertise at what passes for party leadership these days, and they damned sure shouldn't be taking university educations to do it.

The system grinds up the new participants and uses what's left to feed the present system. Anyone who thinks that a freshman politician is going to be allowed anywhere near achieving their campaign promises is deluded.

The party leadership system is configured and refined to corrupt the will of the people into solely serving the will of the party.

F) Just do it...

Greg

Last edited:
A) The VA meds help keep me good and mellow these days...

B) I am positively certain the First Amendment I signed up to protect and defend is only vaguely related to the one these mental giants get to enjoy.

C) The Supremes are finally the loose cannons the sociopaths have always wanted them to be. (Now, does anybody finally understand why I suggested that the last election was the only one we had to lose in order for it all to find that loooong hill to roll down?)

D) The system isn't broken, it's destroyed. It is beyond repair. Personally, I honestly believe that helping the morons-in-chief to finally and totally achieve their wildest dreams a soon as possible is the only direct route to a better future. Costly as heck, but probably less costly and less time consuming than trying to prop up the current cauldron of massive failures. To fix a slow leak, you don't keep refilling the tire. You take the whole damned thing off the axle and fix it, once and for (essentially) all.

This is one of those times when all the good and simple choices have been removed from the table. This is not an accident, it is somebody's desired outcome. So bite down on that lemon and start thinking in terms of lemonade.

What to put in its place? Hell I don't know, I'll probably be underground by then. I hope I'll be underground by then.

Let the new owners of this word decide that. There are lots of things worse that where we are now, but probably not where the present morons are taking us. I say great, folks will need the kind of motivation we are in for in order to make damned sure we never return to where we are now.

E) Anybody who votes to reelect any incumbent is part of the problem and not part of the solution. It's not about the parties, and it's certainly not about the candidates. It's about stopping the party leadership system in its tracks. We need to push the 'reset' button and hold it down for the next twenty years. The concept of the professional politician is precisely what destroyed our government. Nobody should have expertise at what passes for party leadership these days, and they damned sure shouldn't be taking university educations to do it.

The system grinds up the new participants and uses what's left to feed the present system. Anyone who thinks that a freshman politician is going to be allowed anywhere near achieving their campaign promises is deluded.

The party leadership system is configured and refined to corrupt the will of the people into solely serving the will of the party.

F) Just do it...

Greg

Greg, the problem is not in the system, it is in the people who operate the system. We could remove all the morons in DC (and other world capitals) and replace them with new morons and in short order we would be at the same point. What must change is the nature of the heart of man. I dont want to go to far with this, to avoid 'religion' but consider:

-Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." The most basic physics.

-You reap as you sow." In other words if you plant tomatoes you dont harvest peaches.

Until we create a world which is based on the above, which boils down to considering the outcomes of your actions and how they impact the total population, rather than the acquisition of personal power and wealth at the expense of others, no 'system' will work for long.

As a vet I don't care if some tool wants to pose as one of us...as long as he's not receiving services he's not entitled too. I remember a poser we had in our small town growing up a harmless retard who blew his bikes horn all day riding an endless loop around the block. Now this was in the 60's when nobody wanted to be a vet...not even the vets. My how times have changed.

As a vet I don't care if some tool wants to pose as one of us...as long as he's not receiving services he's not entitled too. I remember a poser we had in our small town growing up a harmless retard who blew his bikes horn all day riding an endless loop around the block. Now this was in the 60's when nobody wanted to be a vet...not even the vets. My how times have changed.

Amen Brother!
I was told back in 68 not to wear my uniform downtown as I may get beaten up! When I came home no one welcomed me back save my family. We have come a long way baby. I am glad to see the esteem that our service men are held in has risen so much in the publics eye that some retards with very low self esteem find it necessary to pose as something they are not. I personally think these posers are hilarious and should exposed and should be laughed at which is what I do.

As just a civilian that never served our country this pisses me off something fierce. Yesterday we laid to rest my great uncle that was a real war hero. Not one WWII vet would every say they were a hero but to me everyone that served is! He flew 33 bombing missions from England to Europe in WWII in his B-17 named Butch. All my life I knew he and my grandfather both served in the war as Airman but they never spoke of there experience. They never used their service for accolades. It was their duty to fight for our country. They were both great men, and the things said about them at their funerals I could only hope people would say half the nice things about me as they did them. Something to live up to. Honesty, Integrity, and Ethical in all their dealings.....

Free speech.......yell with that, it should carry the same penalty as impersonating a LEO. Heck isn't it free speech for me to drive around in a cop outfit then?

When these great men and women are gone our country will be a worse off place. If you have a WWII vet in the family pick up the phone and give them a call and say thanks! They deserve it.

Last edited:
I cant stand these people, i never got the opportunity to serve due to an ankle injury in HS and i believe you have to earn the right to wear the rank and pins.... I wear my fathers hand me down BDU's but i always remove the rank and US ARMY tag as i never earned the right to wear such. I hope these guys get a some sense knocked into them....

My feelings exactly...I went in 1974 and everyone thought I'd lost my mind. My family disowned me, my brothers pawned my shit and my knocked up girlfriend married the local hippie while I was in boot camp. Sometimes I don't know where I am at times. Carter let the draft dodgers back, Jane Fonda is a respected something, pot is legal, and people actually stop at times and thank me for my service...the only constant is the .308 is still a service round