• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well Well Well Look who's back

These things happen when you're picked last in gym class, have no self esteem and are thin skinned.

• Haha
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
925648E0-9F89-4723-8FF1-12C176E3C7DE.gif

It’s been a while since I’ve seen a clown post of that magnitude here.

Last edited:
Narcissistic personality disorder
Also called: NPD

A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance. Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

Narcissistic personality disorder
Also called: NPD

A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance. Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement.

I just refer to them as “Dildocrats”

In general there’s some good people here because frank and the mods don’t coddle and protect idiots and crybabies like some other site’s.

But he’ll certainly snap his magic fingers if you irritate him!

Lol!

Hello to all in Snipers Hide forum land,,, Ya'll remember ME,, you know the dude that got " suspended" from the site for a couple months? lol Guess ya'll really showed me huh? So allow me to start by saying that I was crude,, rude and vulgar in my responses to some of you . With that being said I'd like to take this opportunity to Apologize .................. TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!! Fuck all you cock suckers... AND the shit wagon ya'll fell off of. I created an acct. on this fucked up site to get advice and recommendations for various aspects of shooting. Upod asking a few questions I was ridiculed , insulted, and called out as some kind of fuckin moron for not knowing EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT SHOOTING... GREAT way to represent the site. I'm a veteran and I have NEVER hit ANYONE without having been hit first,, So if you were one of the shit piles who ran their dick suckers to me for asking a simple question, ( my guess is ya wouldn't have the balls god gave a piss ant to say it standing in front of me). you can get fucked ! Thsi site is a fuckn joke ,,, just like all you fuck tards that polute it . I found all the answers I needed on a different site , and what do ya know ,, I didn 't encounter not ONE SINGLE shit bag who felt the overwhelming need to insult me for seeking answers. The company of adults was quite refreshing . Ok ,,,,,,, Well ,, in closing Id just like to add one last time FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! EAT SHIT , and may the Carona find ya soon.

Who are you, again?

Don't let these ass holes get you down MAGA4LIFE. I remember you, I remember your thread, and the unfair treatment that was given to you by some of the less open minded members here. Some of these guys were much less considerate than they should have been. Some things are just tough for others to understand. Many people have never known the unconventional type of love you feel, and they fear what they don't understand. You just can't expect everyone to accept inter species coupling.

1587788836296.png

Last edited:
Heres the back story in case you're bored and wonder.

I remember that one!

Ah, shit, I got him confused with the Quigley Ford shill. 🤦‍♂️

My apologies, @MAGA4LIFE , I've got no beef with you. Except that you're an illiterate retard.

Ah, shit, I got him confused with the Quigley Ford shill. 🤦‍♂️

My apologies, @MAGA4LIFE , I've got no beef with you. Except that you're an illiterate retard.

How could you forget that was Buddly... didnt you know he did concrete for 20 years and bench presses 275lbs lol?

That's not actually how that works.
There is generally no need to worry about pulling anything to the side in most commonly used positions.

everyone knows dead fish lay on their back and flop around

I went back to his question and read his issues, and the suggestions. If you didn't here's the rundown:
Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?
-Have you checked this?
I don't want to. I want a magic solution.
-You might want to at least check these small things first.
I know what I'm doing. My balls are huge.
-How nice for you. Can I make a suggestion that you see if...
FU man. I'm the freaking Chuck Norris of the .223
-Calm down. Sometimes it's the little things we overlook and..
You're a dogfaced pony soldier! Calling my balls small means you are now on my list of..
-(lowlight, sighs)- Banned. Covid effected his cognitive process for reason.

Reading the answers given, and breaking down his original question, I believe the answer was given broken down in a few suggestions received. Maybe he'll tell us what it was and share the knowledge of the outerinterweb. But I'd wager he won't. In doing so- he'd show his issue was answered.
Thanks Frank for all you do in facilitating great minds we can learn from, and dealing with the more "exotic" types of thinkers. May we all land more on the side of offering a hand up- AND taking sound advice when a fresh set of eyes are given.

I went back to his question and read his issues, and the suggestions. If you didn't here's the rundown:
Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?
-Have you checked this?
I don't want to. I want a magic solution.
-You might want to at least check these small things first.
I know what I'm doing. My balls are huge.
-How nice for you. Can I make a suggestion that you see if...
FU man. I'm the freaking Chuck Norris of the .223
-Calm down. Sometimes it's the little things we overlook and..
You're a dogfaced pony soldier! Calling my balls small means you are now on my list of..
-(lowlight, sighs)- Banned. Covid effected his cognitive process for reason.

Reading the answers given, and breaking down his original question, I believe the answer was given broken down in a few suggestions received. Maybe he'll tell us what it was and share the knowledge of the outerinterweb. But I'd wager he won't. In doing so- he'd show his issue was answered.
Thanks Frank for all you do in facilitating great minds we can learn from, and dealing with the more "exotic" types of thinkers. May we all land more on the side of offering a hand up- AND taking sound advice when a fresh set of eyes are given.

He got dyslexic and put like 9 grains too much powder in the reloads. Surprise! Too much powder and bullets become bombs...

So, what you are saying is don't ask for help then insult the people who are trying to help you because you don't have a clue what they suggested after you told them you already know everything, except the things that they told you because you didn't know that?

Huh, who knew? I'll be damned....

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Maybe we misunderstood the message. I mean, obviously he is lacking in basic intelligence and communication skills, so perhaps this was just a case of one big misunderstanding - OR - maybe even equipment malfunction.

Look at some of his sentences:

Hello to all in Snipers Hide forum land,,,

First off, this is a very nice greeting. But then see this sticky comma thing at the end? First evidence of a keyboard malfunction.

Ya'll remember ME,,

He's asking us to remember the Maine - the armored cruiser that sunk in Havana harbor in February of 1898. This is really thoughtful of him. Remember the Maine!

So allow me to start by saying that I was crude,, rude and vulgar in my responses to some of you . With that being said I'd like to take this opportunity to Apologize ..................

See? He's apologizing, but then there's that keyboard malfunction again.

and may the Carona find ya soon.

I think this is his way of saying we should all visit Carona, by all accounts a very pleasant municipality in the Lombardy region of Italy. Again, very thoughtful.

I chalk the rest of it to keyboard malfunction.

EDIT: This is possible. Remember the infinite monkeys theorem? We just got lucky with this one monkey.