• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well well well, lookie here (MDT GEN 2 Ckye Pod is here!)

Ordered a picatinny version from anarchy outdoors along with the RRS lever clamp and Gray Ops adapter. Everything is getting delivered tomorrow. Excited.

Once you get it, let us know if the RRS clamp sticks out with the Gray Ops adapter. I was going to go that route, but from looking at the grayops adapter picture I thought the clamp would stick past the barricade stop.

Ordered a picatinny version from anarchy outdoors along with the RRS lever clamp and Gray Ops adapter. Everything is getting delivered tomorrow. Excited.
Let us know if it's loose or sloppy. I understand the gen 1's were not very tight. I'm hoping the gen 2's are significantly tighter.

Will do. I’ll post a pic tomorrow.
How did it work out for ya?
I’m still waiting for mine to ship. Which is too funny cause I ordered a bunch of non related gun parts from a handful of vendors this Saturday and they’ve ALL already shipped out 🤦‍♂️

How did it work out for ya?
I’m still waiting for mine to ship. Which is too funny cause I ordered a bunch of non related gun parts from a handful of vendors this Saturday and they’ve ALL already shipped out 🤦‍♂️
Good Morning,

To be fair, we do have a back order notice on our website to warn of the 8-12 week backlog as we are still manufacturing, finishing, assembling, Q/C'ing and finally shipping them out! Thank you as always for your patience and we should be shipping more very soon :D

Josh

Good Morning,

To be fair, we do have a back order notice on our website to warn of the 8-12 week backlog as we are still manufacturing, finishing, assembling, Q/C'ing and finally shipping them out! Thank you as always for your patience and we should be shipping more very soon :D

Josh
Well if we’re been fair, all I have to say is that I ordered an hour or less after they were announced to be selling again and there was no back order time frames listed. Several hours afterwards thou is when the 8-12 week was listed. I guess there’s just not enough of you to go around 😉

Reactions: backsideof45
Mile High had 4 of them in the shop yesterday for you impatient folks. No idea what attachments.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
Well if we’re been fair, all I have to say is that I ordered an hour or less after they were announced to be selling again and there was no back order time frames listed. Several hours afterwards thou is when the 8-12 week was listed. I guess there’s just not enough of you to go around 😉

Touche! We didn't have the backorder times updated quick enough for the amount of orders we initially receive when they went live again, so that is on us :( Production is in full swing though and we're getting close to fulfilling backorders!

Josh

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Just received my tracking number for my ARCA, left-hand CKYEPod gen-2. Says UPS should deliver it Tuesday.

Mine arrived yesterday and will be using it for tomorrow's and Sunday's matches.

IMG_1881.jpeg

Reactions: littlepod
Has anyone with the Gen-2 noticed the criticism of the Gen-1's being "loose and sloppy"?

Is that a PRS Short?
Yes.

And after just one match I can say this thing rocks. Can't wait until it becomes second nature. Peter and I both were Ckye Pod virgins and we're believers. At least I think I can speak for Peter as he seemed quite impressed with it as well. Worth the investment.

Has anyone with the Gen-2 noticed the criticism of the Gen-1's being "loose and sloppy"?

I haven’t used it yet but I got a gen 2 prs and I don’t think it’s loose or sloppy. There is a little play that allows for the movement and deployment of the legs but it feels good to me. However the gen 1 never bothered me either.

Reactions: MDT_Josh
I used my Gen 2 single pull with RRS head today at a match and it was awesome. Tension was great and locked out the panning which was awesome. Can’t wait to get a two pull leg

You are correct. The blem Gen1's will not be the same as the initial run of Gen1's we did earlier this year, they will have improvements.

Josh
I just ordered a blemish Gen1, and it’s 2021!
Pretty psyched to save 40%