• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater went and seen PREDATORS tonight

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334
vary vary awesome movie, if your a predator fan or avp fan you will enjoy predators has alot of interesting stuff on the yujata i think thats how its spelled

their was an aa12 shotgun and sig blazer thinking it was in 338 vary wild and crazy movie with an unexpected ending

Re: went and seen PREDATORS tonight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">vary vary awesome movie, if your a predator fan or avp fan you will enjoy predators has alot of interesting stuff on the yujata i think thats how its spelled

their was an aa12 shotgun and sig blazer thinking it was in 338 vary wild and crazy movie with an unexpected ending

</div></div>

Now that you have automatic spell check on your browser, you need to find something to help you with homophones, punctuation, and word selection.

And using the right forum section...

Black-Ump, Thanks for the tip on the new Predator movie. Will try to get in to see it today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> with an unexpected ending
</div></div>

Expected endings are getting to be so old school.

I'll be checking it out when it shows up here in Glasgow, America....thanks!

I saw it Saturday with my GF.

Opening scene was pretty frenetic and not so cheesy as to make it seem implausible.

Russian Spetsnaz guy needed to take shooting lessons and conserve ammo.

Hounds were well rendered via CGI.

Crazy dude was well...crazy.

Some decent back-story on the Predators, we didn't get before.

Hommage to earlier movies was nice, in parts.

Booby trapped forest scene was pretty breathtaking.

'Eric Forman's' character should have been fleshed out sooner, rather than later.

I gave it a soldid 7.

Chris

i didnt know we had a "movies" section or maybe i just wasnt looking hard enough lol.

i do think the movie was pretty cool out side of the russian guy just shooting like crazy

got a "afghani" copy, other than the sound being off by 1.5-2 seconds it seems like an alright flick.

Order of favorite..
Predator
AVP Requiem
Predators
Predator 2
AVP 1

saw it the other nite thought it was good..
did anybody else catch the lawrence fishburn comment about air-cav that was great!

I thought it was better than P2 with Danny Glover.

I thought the movie was pretty good. And you go Ump. Eye four won reely injoy reading yur post. But then again, i am not real anal about spelling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...you need to find something to help you with homophones,... </div></div>
Whatever happened to "Don't Ask, Don't Spell?"

Watched this weekend and really liked it. Interesting twist with the revelation of two "tribes" of Predator's.

Great movie. The Russian guy's gun didn't jam, it was out of ammo the way he was shooting. Was it me or is the sniper chick from the first movie?? 8-10

A college buddy and I watched a few weeks ago. We like movies and we both are Predator fans. While parts of it were entertaining, I think both of us agreed it was weak.

The woman in Predator was named Anna and in Predators the woman is Isabelle. Don't think they are the same person years later.

No real predator fan should say that they liked this movie. Weak on all levels. It is my own fault for seeing it though. Saw AVP and figured thats the worst it could ever get. Then I saw AVP 2 strictly to see how they continued the story from the ending of AVP 1 and it was almost as bad as the first one. So then came along PREDATORS, the final dissapointment. Save youself some time and just never see it.

Try youtubeing " Alien vs. Predator vs. Lloyd Christmas" probably more entertaining than all 3 of these movies.

I thought it was great. Obviously a low budget flick with only one big name actor. But that aside I thought they made a great movie with what they had. It kept me entertained.