• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're all going to jail!

Re: We're all going to jail!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cleaner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a load of "Dudu"</div></div>

That's rich!

Cant believe I'd side with the Durkha Durkha on this.

I don't feel sorry for either one of them really. He is a cheating lying scumbag and she is a slut. No need to tie up the court system or the media. Funny story though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you hear the 'Alihunai haf torah gurgle grrrrggll slurp' and the' Allah durkah durkah jihad!' </div></div>

lol

dont think either was right but doesnt sound like shes gonna be labeled or go to prison . what was her sentance ?

Not one word from the woman or her attorney and we're supposed to side with this asshole's side of the story?

I guess that just like here, there must be a Journo-list cabal of leftwing pro-palestinian shitbags who conspire to write this horeshit like their American colleagues do!

Good lord! So it's illegal in Israel to lie to women in order to get laid? Does ANYONE over there ever get laid?