• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Were you ever The Wolf ?

My son and I were painting a trim package in a new house at work one day . The electrician shows up to investigate damage a couple of his guys did installing a built-in oven . They had a hole punched in the side of the island cabinet and had a cased opening beat up.
I asked him if his guys did that and he said he was getting blamed for it.

I told him to tell the homeowner that the painter is taking care of it . He said " Are you sure " ( they always say that ) . I told him I was going to be there the next couple of days and those repairs were going to take a few steps to fix right. He offered to pay but I refused . He threw 40 bucks on the counter and told us to have a nice lunch .

Just like the tow driver - Get em out of the picture and ease their worried mind. :)

Merry Christmas to members and staff from " The Wolf "
giphy (18).gif

Forgot all about his thread. Part of me wants to hit unsubscribe. The other part of me hopes the show starts all over again.

• Love
Reactions: JIMB3AM
Mr. Wolf

WTF and TLDR.
Compliments of ChatGPT: Kempers Granddaughter's car broke down, resembling a scene from "Pulp Fiction" where The Wolf takes charge in crises. Adopting The Wolf's calm, methodical approach, arranged a tow, managed a mishap at the tow, bought a better car, handled paperwork, paid expenses, and set up repayment terms for granddaughter, ensuring her safety and financial ease, all inspired by The Wolf's demeanor.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and Kemper
Compliments of ChatGPT: Kempers Granddaughter's car broke down, resembling a scene from "Pulp Fiction" where The Wolf takes charge in crises. Adopting The Wolf's calm, methodical approach, arranged a tow, managed a mishap at the tow, bought a better car, handled paperwork, paid expenses, and set up repayment terms for granddaughter, ensuring her safety and financial ease, all inspired by The Wolf's demeanor.
Compliments of ChatGPT, and In my best robot voice: T-L-D-R!

Since there is absolutely no sense in this thread, may I be allowed to interject some wisdom that pertains to nothing I can remotely think of ?

View attachment 8247034
Allow me to retort. Or in this case, add my own bit of unrelated wisdom.

If you ever want to shut a post down on Nextdoor, refer to Pres. Trump as 'the real president, as opposed to the pants shitting puppet some criminal regime that stole the last election put in the White House.'

*Poof* That post and all the responses will vanish in seconds, like it had been wiped clean, with a cloth.

Last edited:
What’s wrong with the darker wolf, is it retarded? Is that the one you’re talking about being like?
That is the ultra-rare spawning & craving for attention, any attention “fish wolf”.

Also the OP.

Well, I can see I have a little work to do here. If you can't keep up take notes. I talk fast because I work fast.

When I come on and wish the members and staff a Merry Christmas ,there are many options available for a proper response. None of which I've seen posted lately ,so I offer this short list in the event that anyone might want to up their game a bit.

1. Merry Christmas to you too. ( safest response )
2. Back at ya. ( Can avoid saying " Christmas " )
3. Same to ya and Happy New Year ( if you want to one-up )

I’m hoping we’ll get a new story about how you save Christmas after Santa’s sleigh breaks down and your wolf instincts kick in and make a plan to save the day.

Democrats always vote for Santa . He can call that Democrat Rudolph .

3) Same to ya and eat a dick

There may be some spelling errors…

This thread is another data mining/learning program. Eventually the Hide will be populated with AI surrogate smartasses and been-there-done-thats.
Will meatspace trolling ever be replaced by machine trolling? Enquiring minds want to know