• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Were you ever The Wolf ?

IMG_6655.JPG

@Kemper favorite novel.

Wife said just stay away from people when I do that but........ here I am . -

I love Three Dog Night and saw them several times at oldies fests. My favorite of theirs is "Road to Marakesh."

Reactions: Im2bent
The OP is fucking delusional. Granddaughter's car broke down, he "saved" her and thinks he's some kind of fictional hero?

Was someone going to jail otherwise? Was someone's health in jeopardy? Was this some other form of life changing event that he rescued?

Big fat fucking NOPE.

If you really wanted to do your granddaughter a favor, you'd have taught her a first hand life lesson in having an emergency fund, performing proper maintenance and inspection of a vehicle, accepting consequences of shitty planning, and having a backup plan that didn't involve crying for sympathy.

Instead you coddled an adult back into childhood, if she ever left it in the first place. You bought her a car that the worthless boyfriend is banging her in the back seat of right now and going forward on the regular. Let that sink in for a few, and think "Am I really the 'Wolf' I thought I was, or am I just another worthless helicopter parent (grandparent) who missed out on an opportunity of teaching a valuable life lesson?"

Fucking liberals...

The OP is fucking delusional. Granddaughter's car broke down, he "saved" her and thinks he's some kind of fictional hero?

Was someone going to jail otherwise? Was someone's health in jeopardy? Was this some other form of life changing event that he rescued?

Big fat fucking NOPE.

If you really wanted to do your granddaughter a favor, you'd have taught her a first hand life lesson in having an emergency fund, performing proper maintenance and inspection of a vehicle, accepting consequences of shitty planning, and having a backup plan that didn't involve crying for sympathy.

Instead you coddled an adult back into childhood, if she ever left it in the first place. You bought her a car that the worthless boyfriend is banging her in the back seat of right now and going forward on the regular. Let that sink in for a few, and think "Am I really the 'Wolf' I thought I was, or am I just another worthless helicopter parent (grandparent) who missed out on an opportunity of teaching a valuable life lesson?"

Fucking liberals...

Fictional, my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and Dirty D
When you do something good then go brag about it, it negates all the good. you're just patting yourself in the back like a twat. Even this old book you may have heard of mentioned it.

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. Granted using an example to get others to do good isn’t bad, but your post is being a braggart all the way.

”Look at me I'm a hero! I’m a “wolf”.

Last edited:
When you do something good then go brag about it, it negates all the good. you're just patting yourself in the back like a twat. Even this old book you may have heard of mentioned it.

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. Granted using an example to get others to do good isn’t bad, but your post is being a braggart all the way.

”Look at me I'm a hero! I’m a “wolf”.

“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”

— Matthew 5:16, NIV

“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”

Yes, but you don’t seem to understand what that means.

You didn’t come at with an attitude of “let me set a good example of how to be a man and take care of your family” you came at it with “Look at me I’m ”the wolf” because I did something pretty ordinary. Look how great I am, everyone else come brag also!”

You can do good deeds that people see, you don’t bring up your good deeds as a braggart and make it about you.

You didn’t come at with an attitude of “let me set a good example of how to be a man and take care of your family” you came at it with “Look at me I’m ”the wolf” because I did something pretty ordinary. Look how great I am, everyone else come brag also!”

You can do good deeds that people see, you don’t bring up your good deeds as a braggart and make it about you.
BOOM!!!

" The Wolf " should be capitalized . Just correcting you , not bragging, and only about me because you failed to capitalize .

" The Wolf " should be capitalized . Just correcting you , not bragging, and only about me because you failed to capitalize .
I purposely didn’t capitalize it, I’m down playing what you called yourself even more. That’s how you know you’re losing you only have bs like that to call out even though I knew what I was doing. Think of it as being disrespectful if you’d like.

Done and turnt it over to Matthew 5:16 so you'll have to take it up with him. ............................Next

Done and turnt it over to Matthew 5:16 so you'll have to take it up with him. ............................Next
You don't pick and choose versus and twist them to mean what you want for an argument and act like you're right lol.

If you truly believe that verse means you can brag then you have terrible reading comprehension.

Read a few more versus. You stopped where it was convenient for you even though you don't comprehend what it's actually saying lol.

"3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.”​
— Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV​

Sorry pal. We’re all intact in here. Please shut the door on your way out.​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 96coal449
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo, I am the wolf"

IMG_6660.JPG

-kemper

Whoa, save some pussy for the rest of us chad.

I'm to the point he's probably a troll.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo, I am the wolf"

View attachment 8250955

-kemper

Whoa, save some pussy for the rest of us chad.

I'm to the point he's probably a troll.
I’m not but a bit too out-toxicated for this shit you speak of there…

Back to beer.