• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Westboro basptist church at it again. sick

I predict trouble if they do that. Hope so anyway.

Story unavailable.

There's no telling what kind of dumbfuckery they are up to now.
Agree WyldeDime.. "dumbfuckery" will have to add this to my vocab!! there is something in the water that those people are drinking, just guessing warm piss, would explain there f**ked up views on things

I predict trouble if they do that. Hope so anyway.

They showed up in our little town when Seymour, MO lost one of it's own in A'stan. Signage in town at restaurants and convenience stores refused service. County sheriff and Hiway Patrol in number, basically to protect Westborough. They left town, quickly, and never made to the procession.

Hopefully, the same will be the result at any subsequent service!

They showed up in our little town when Seymour, MO lost one of it's own in A'stan. Signage in town at restaurants and convenience stores refused service. County sheriff and Hiway Patrol in number, basically to protect Westborough. They left town, quickly, and never made to the procession.

Hopefully, the same will be the result at any subsequent service!

I was hoping for a more violent outcome, but that's a beginning. Fuck those assholes at WBC

Most of the members don't speak for themselves. They've been conditioned the think the way they do. It's not even worth paying any attention to them. As long as they stay non-violent let them fade into obscurity and be forgotten.

They were coming to protest the funeral of the "Greyhound Beheading" victim, here in my town. I was a member of the Patriot Guard Riders at the time, so we were at the church, standing ground on the perimeter. All kinds of media were there. Quiet time.

Found out afterwards, that the Canadian Border Guards didn't let the westBASTARDboro pukes through, and turned 'em back. Sorry for your problem, but you AmeriYank's have ways of dealing with these organ-donors. Anytime now.

The world is waiting.

So is humanity.