• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk What’s your 2021 setup/s?

I tried out a Centurion and I found the grip a lot closer to the trigger than the Exodus. I honestly loved the Exodus, super high quality stock, just wanted more modularity. I'm sure you'll be happy!
I’m upgrading from a KRG bravo so I think I’ll be content!

I’m upgrading from a KRG bravo so I think I’ll be content!
I’m trying to get an Exodus bought now. I’m going to send it off to have an adjustable 3 way butt stock put on it. I think that will be a huge up grade for it.

Master Class Stocks Inc. Talked with him yesterday. He has done a few said it works out really nice. Cost around 250 to have it done. I have a MDT that I really like. Just wish it I could change the butt pad around more. Then I bought a Bravo to put my rimx on. It has the adjustable butt stock on it. Spent a lot of time behind it this winter practicing. Changed a bunch of little things on my rifles. It has improved my hit ratio A Lot. Now with all that I’m obsessed with getting everything to this point. I keep hearing how the Foundation kills the recoil. So that is what has sent me down this path.

Master Class Stocks Inc. Talked with him yesterday. He has done a few said it works out really nice. Cost around 250 to have it done. I have a MDT that I really like. Just wish it I could change the butt pad around more. Then I bought a Bravo to put my rimx on. It has the adjustable butt stock on it. Spent a lot of time behind it this winter practicing. Changed a bunch of little things on my rifles. It has improved my hit ratio A Lot. Now with all that I’m obsessed with getting everything to this point. I keep hearing how the Foundation kills the recoil. So that is what has sent me down this path.
Please post when you get it done. Really interested to see how it turns out.

Reactions: Rutter
Primary:
Red Beard Gunworks Mjolnir action
Proof Heavy Palma 1-7.5
6x47 Lapua
Foundation Centurion
Hawkins bottom metal
APA Lil bastard
Kahles, Spuhr, Ckye-pod
D4B1419E-3E57-40DF-A912-459B4455E8A0.jpeg

Backup:
AIAT
6x47
Accuracy Obsession
Leupold Mark 5, Spuhr

443B8BF4-0C2B-44AA-8EF6-888687F52D35.jpeg

Primary:
Red Beard Gunworks Mjolnir action
Proof Heavy Palma 1-7.5
6x47 Lapua
Foundation Centurion
Hawkins bottom metal
APA Lil bastard
Kahles, Spuhr, Ckye-pod
View attachment 7548792
Backup:
AIAT
6x47
Accuracy Obsession
Leupold Mark 5, Spuhr

View attachment 7548805

What is the Red Beard action? Is it a rebranded Impact?

I've seen on Red Beard's IG "their action", it looks exactly like an Impact. I'm assuming they don't have the resources to just start producing their own action - that's a huge undertaking when you are a small/medium sized gunsmith outfit.

I've been curious about this ever since I saw it on their IG months ago.

What is the Red Beard action? Is it a rebranded Impact?

I've seen on Red Beard's IG "their action", it looks exactly like an Impact. I'm assuming they don't have the resources to just start producing their own action - that's a huge undertaking when you are a small/medium sized gunsmith outfit.

I've been curious about this ever since I saw it on their IG months ago.

Ya.

Reactions: kthomas