• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a "Buyback" looks like

There not the Kiwis anymore there the gummy bears.

Like said above welcome to slavery.

Spineless people there.....no one in NZ looked at the statistics. Murder rate peaked in the late 80s and early 90s.

What New Zealanders have to look forward to in their future?

180606-babi-yar-mc-1117_5d9cf7584be2e722050764e35671b9ee.fit-760w.JPG

00664.jpg

article-0-150C4520000005DC-354_634x833.jpg

nazis.jpg

What a procession of emasculated CUCKS...

The most pathetic thing I've seen this week so far. Seriously, there are just some shit that is so off the fucking rails that I will give up physical life far before I give up honor and dignity. Standing in a line to surrender firearms is on equal level to sucking dick for a baggie of crack.

Fuck that shit man... Now I need to listen to some Lynyrd Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels, and Jack White to clean my head...

Reactions: wade2big
Its going to feel strange not having guns anymore when they start taking them. Start gathering and saving bricks and rocks to throw like all the other people in the world.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The citizens of NZ paved the way for this shit by electing a far left communist nut job tyrant (aka progressive) for a leader. Hopefully they correct their mistake when she is up for re-election and vote that bitch ooo. Sickening. And people all over the world stupidly ask why we have a 2A, lol.

"Tentative estimates put the total number of guns in New Zealand at about 1.5 million and the number of weapons that are now banned at up to 175,000. If those numbers are correct, it would mean less than 10% of the banned weapons have been handed in so far. Owners have until Dec. 20 to turn them over or potentially face charges. "

I'll give the gunners in NZ the benefit of the doubt until we hit the deadline. I'm hopeful that they only get half of them turned in or even less.

These are dark days. I wonder when it's our turn to turn 'em in, go to jail for non compliance or to the grave resisting? I wonder what to expect of myself?

VooDoo

Reactions: spelled right
“These are dark days. I wonder when it's our turn to turn 'em in, go to jail for non compliance or to the grave resisting? I wonder what to expect of myself?“

Be prepared...buy more ammo!

A mandatory gun confiscation isn’t going to happen. Even if one was imposed/ordered. There would be lawsuits out the ass and I wouldn’t be surprised if it made it to the supremes and they turned it down, since it is illegal.

I could see a voluntary gun buyback happening. But like anything in the government it would be poorly run and would not be too effective.

I have seen a handful of municipal voluntary gun buyback programs. It is laughable how many they actually get off the street and how fast they run out of money.

Not only will 95% of Americans comply with the anti-gun laws of their new NAZI overlords, you will be turned in by your friends and relatives. Nobody "rounded up" Jews in Germany with the Democrats controlled it in the 1940's. They simply took down the names from people who turned in their friends and relatives for a small reward or a lapel pin naming them a good party lackey.

Take a look across the table at Thanksgiving, the person who betrays you is sitting there. Sheeple are all the same, they do anything to save themselves and they gladly watch you die defending them.

Keep voting for Democrats and this is your future.

Coming here folks. And 95% of people will comply I bet!

No it's not. And, IF it did, you got your compliance rate reversed. Literally. And, the proof is already evident...

In NY and CT, compliance with the post-Sandy Hook laws requiring registration of so-called "assault weapons" has been 6% and 12% respectively. And, that's SIX YEARS past the deadline.

In NJ, exactly ZERO so-called "high capacity" magazines (>10-rds) have been turned in. ZERO-point-ZERO. And, there are arguably hundreds of thousands of them, if not millions, in that state alone.

In the states requiring the turn-in of bump stocks.... ZERO have been turned in.

There's a HUGE difference in the CULTURES of the United States and Australia / New Zealand / UK. We are not subjects. We've never been subjects. And, we never will be.

Last edited:
If I am president during this NZ gun confiscation bullshit, I am aggressively (a-bit very quietly/covertly ) exploring regime change down there.

It would be carried out in a radically different manner than similar efforts in the past (I.e Iraq) but end result would be the removal of communist tyranny and restoration of liberty.

Trump needs to be more vocal against this and similar efforts by the communists over here.

There are entire counties in this State that are declaring themselves 2A Sanctuary Counties - The people responsible for enforcing State and Federal laws that violate the 2A are on record as saying they will not enforce those illegal laws. As of now 64 of 102 counties in this State have formally declared themselves 2A Sanctuary Counties.

I'm not saying it can't/won't happen in America - just that there is gonna be one hell of a fight when they actually try to pull it off. It won't be like NZ with people standing in line to comply.

VooDoo

Reactions: Racer88
Coming here folks. And 95% of people will comply I bet!

Historically there has never been more than 10% compliance in the US. More often than not it is less than 5%. We do have a lot of FUDDs that may drive it higher if they impose jail time as a penalty. What will really scare the shit of people here will be the snitching that will occur and precipitate the escalation of the confiscation.

It will play out like this...
  1. Government is successful implementing a snitch mentality. This is in process as we speak through a multitude of initiatives. The most successful and widespread one being the Sandy Hook Promise. If you are unaware of this...you won't be soon enough. Huge adoption rate in all schools across the US. They are teaching kids to say something anytime you see bullying, bad behavior or hear of a gun threat. If you are interested in this most insidious and well thought through piece of the puzzle....read here Sandy Hook Promise. This in concert with other surveillance systems are what our side seems to be overlooking.
  2. You thumb your nose at the confiscation order. You keep your stuff hidden
  3. You are seen with it by someone you either know or don't know. Could be your kids for all you know. They report it on the "snitch" line
  4. You get arrested in a very public way. All arrests will be widely publicized to create the necessary illusion of terror amongst the FUDDs.
  5. Rate of compliance increases.
The real question is when the Patriots will start hitting back. Remember that if 10% go gun owners do NOT comply, that is over 9 million people owning a fuck ton of guns and ammo and possibly worse things. We need to stop believing that confiscation means door to door searches. That will never happen. The populace itself along with emerging sensor technology will make it easy to identify who has what and a few deaths on TV will get the FUDDs in line.

Yes, some of us will fight and get killed but hopefully for a cause that will awaken the rest of our society to what we are moving towards becoming.

No it's not. And, IF it did, you got your compliance rate reversed. Literally. And, the proof is already evident...

In NY and CT, compliance with the post-Sandy Hook laws requiring registration of so-called "assault weapons" has been 6% and 12% respectively. And, that's SIX YEARS past the deadline.

In NJ, exactly ZERO so-called "high capacity" magazines (>10-rds) have been turned in. ZERO-point-ZERO. And, there are arguably hundreds of thousands of them, if not millions, in that state alone.

In the states requiring the turn-in of bump stocks.... ZERO have been turned in.

There's a HUGE difference in the CULTURES of the United States and Australia / New Zealand / UK. We are not subjects. We've never been subjects. And, we never will be.

This is only because people have gone underground with said items. In other words, they hiding them away in their basements. A tool that cannot be used because of fear of jail time and therefore hidden away isn’t really a tool. I do t get my guns out to fondle them so if they can’t be used the ban is still effective. So, compliance or not it’s still being pretty damn effective at doing what they want.

This is only because people have gone underground with said items. In other words, they hiding them away in their basements. A tool that cannot be used because of fear of jail time and therefore hidden away isn’t really a tool. I do t get my guns out to fondle them so if they can’t be used the ban is still effective. So, compliance or not it’s still being pretty damn effective at doing what they want.

Sure, they go "underground." But, by definition, the ban is NOT "effective." The CONFISCATION is rendered moot. Ineffective. The goal of the ban is to ELIMINATE their POSSESSION. If only 6% turn them in, they're still in possession. :) Not at all effective. ZERO percent "effective."

Well, as a society, if we allow this to happen we get what we deserve. BUT that effects our children and future generations. These cowering assholes screaming for confiscation are two stupid to understand the long term ramifications, such as no 1A and forget religious tolerance. It is easy to be a cowering piece of garbage when you have the GOV cock in your mouth.

A comment was made about NZ electing a far left communist and that being what led to this point. Okay, while that is probably true is she any different than the cadre of communist currently campaigning for 2020? Nope. We can see what our timeline might be for the US.

@Mwalex - no, she is no different than the pinkos running for president on the democrat side. They all fly the same flag (hammer and sickle)

Beta is trying to move up the timeline.

The Justice system has fail, they have failed to prosecute anyone with the title "Politician" or "Rich"... We all know what need to be done. but no one will dare say it or act on it and that's how i know we are not ready.

Reactions: Blutroop
Sure, they go "underground." But, by definition, the ban is NOT "effective." The CONFISCATION is rendered moot. Ineffective. The goal of the ban is to ELIMINATE their POSSESSION. If only 6% turn them in, they're still in possession. :) Not at all effective. ZERO percent "effective."

Unless you are actually going to use the weapons you kept, the ban or confiscation is effective. What good is a firearm that is buried? If confiscation begins, isn't that the last straw? How much worse could it get?

Unless you are actually going to use the weapons you kept, the ban or confiscation is effective. What good is a firearm that is buried? If confiscation begins, isn't that the last straw? How much worse could it get?

This is true at that point they have won those with firearms are now criminals and the following generations will never know of the freedom/s they have lost and thus given time they're victory will be complete and total.

This is true at that point they have won those with firearms are now criminals and the following generations will never know of the freedom/s they have lost and thus given time they're victory will be complete and total.
So what do you propose to be the best action ? Politicians and playing by the rules hasn't worked so far.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What about your Family? No Family or no obligation to remain present? I am less concerned about what happens to me if it comes to that but I have people who depend on me and my existence and will be F'd if I'm not here to provide and protect.

I have to pick my fights very carefully and I'm envious to some degree of those so unencumbered or obligated in any way that they can throw themselves away out of spite. I'll hang about and avenge.

VooDoo

What about your Family? No Family or no obligation to remain present? I am less concerned about what happens to me if it comes to that but I have people who depend on me and my existence and will be F'd if I'm not here to provide and protect.

I have to pick my fights very carefully and I'm envious to some degree of those so unencumbered or obligated in any way that they can throw themselves away out of spite. I'll hang about and avenge.

VooDoo
Having a family is why you should fight. Stop trying to use them as an excuse not too. If you are scared and won’t fight for freedom then just say so and leave your family out of it.

My mind is made when the time comes. I have accepted it.

If you follow this gun control mindset to fruition the only way to achieve their utopia is to get rid of the law abiding gun owner.

Yup. Skeered of dying and leaving my Dependents to starve or be herded onto a truck and trucked to The Camp Trump wants for all the homeless with no Ways or Means left to them after the Democrats disarm US so we can spit at the MotherFuckers and defend ourselves with pointy sticks.

I'm a puss. I'll just admit it....you die for yer ideals and I'll just lay here and wet myself.

In the mean time my county folks are declaring this county a 2A sanctuary county which means (basically) that our officials/prosecutors/sheriffs etc. have declared *in writing* that they will not enforce nor prosecute anti 2A laws at the State or Federal level. More than half the counties in this State have declared that they will not prosecute nor enforce anti 2A laws, Federal or State, in this jurisdiction.

How's yer State doing? Ready for the Boogaloo?

VooDoo

To those referring to the gun owners of Australia and new Zealand as cowards or sheep for obeying the laws imposed upon them, perhaps some facts can demonstrate that your vitriol is misplaced.

As a law abiding gun owner living in Australia, a country where gun banning has already happened and is steadily increasing, I feel the need to point out that we do not have the protections you enjoy in the US.

We only have 5 very basic rights in our constitution:

These are the right to vote (Section 41), protection against acquisition of property on unjust terms (Section 51 (xxxi)), the right to a trial by jury (Section 80), freedom of religion (Section 116) and prohibition of discrimination on the basis of State of residency (Section 117).

That's it.

It should be kept in mind that a people can't give up a right they never had in the first place.

Gun owners in Australia are a minority of the population, with the number of households owning at least one firearm declining by 75% in the last 30 yrs.

The only alternative that currently law abiding firearm owners have in such a system is mass disobedience, which would render them criminals under that system, and give the gun banners the opportunity to take those few we are allowed to have.

Ridiculing those of us born into a system we have no power to change, due to the way that system works may give a sense of superiority, but believe me, our personal outrage at our situation far outweighs your disdain.