• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What animal would you fight

I guess i brought this on myself lol. Thank you my leige! I shall wear the title with whatever pride remains in me.
Whoooo that's a good looking Avatar Pic and Title there Koala, real nice...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210519-212929_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210519-212929_Chrome.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 36
I don't mess with anything... not looking for a fight... unless... I have had one too many beers.

That ALMOST happened back in 2013 down in Gulf Shores AL. My niece was catching waves with a raft... and she is redhair and as white as a spinner bait. Which is exactly what the 7' Bull Shark thought she was.

Luckily, she caught a wave right before he got to where she was and he literally swam right by me. I am in 30" water... and holding a beer. And I am thinking... I can grab that sumbitch, take two steps and have him on the beach.

The more I am thinking he is just swimming around me, trying to figure me out. I am pointing to him before some kid on the beach finally see's him and yells.. SHARK!

I guess that is when I decided..., there are only two outcomes.

Headline: Gulf Shore, AL
Drunk Hillbilly Tries Catching Shark with Bare Hands... and Fails.. .Funeral Arrangements are forthcoming.

or...

Man Catches 7' Bull Shark with Bare Hands

I still think it was 50/50 either way.... I had the angle but he had the weight. One more beer, and one of those would have happened.
Great White’s get the publicity, but Bull Sharks get the kills. Not one of my favorite animals to be sure. Got em in the bays around Navarre, Ft Walton Beach and elsewhere.

Stupid question for stupid games.
Only modern city dwelling humans would consider it.

Any other intelligent life is first going to figure out what weapons can be made out of what is nearby to deal with the threat.

This... Even before rock and flint were shaped to make spearheads and arrow points, Gurg the Caveman, or maybe his brother, found out that fire can harden a wooden tip quite good and stuck with those until his great-grandson discovered flint knapping...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I TKO’d a vicious Doberman with a 4 way once. Took him right out of the air. He was diving for the throat. I aimed between the eyes. Not sure I’d try it again unless forced.

Going through some trail cam pics, I think this guy wants to take someone on 😆

20210520_150845.jpg

I've met several goats in my life. I cannot imagine this going over well at all 😶. They smash their heads into ea h other and other things for fun. I'm sure the feel nothing.

But I have to ask... why did you punch a goat? Lol

When I was a kid, it was fun to tell relatives from the city to "push on his head". 😆

It always got the same reaction from the grumpy old billy goat. He'd knock a 14 year old on his ass in an instant.

Id pay to see someone try the mountain dew commercial headbutt against a ram.

I choked a goose once. No, that’s not a euphemism for something else, I was under attack. Fuck geese.