• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What animal would you fight

For anyone that thinks they can take on a koala I got bad news for you..
AnxiousWhisperedAdmiralbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

1621427900246.png
Does it have to be a real animal. Load mouth buck toothed mother fucker.

I wish Surry and Alexia would gain AI, so I could hurt their feeling when I talk shit.

Reactions: Davo308
My smelly, pimple covered teen-aged sons when their testosterone and young egos would get the better of them. Always resulted in some pretty fun wrestling matches. We were all much younger then. Couldn’t do it if I tried these days. They’re strapping, responsible men now and I’m a grandpa👍

Don't even think about having a Chimp on that list. Anything else, there might be a chance, but remove the chimp.
Looking over the rest of the list, I am surprised a little bit at how many of these, I HAVE had a physical entanglement with. Raccoons ( a whole flock (? Bunch? Herd?), Bear (in tent), vipers of various sorts, including Bamboo, Bull, Goat, Geese, Horse, chickens, dogs, cats, rats, mice, chiggers (I lost)... Faded into the mists of time.

My smelly, pimple covered teen-aged sons when their testosterone and young egos would get the better of them. Always resulted in some pretty fun wrestling matches. We were all much younger then. Couldn’t do it if I tried these days. They’re strapping, responsible men now and I’m a grandpa👍
I did martial arts when I was a kid. 7th grade through senior year.

My dad joined (small school) when I was about a sophomore. As we had a really good father/son relationship, we sparred and grappled a few times for training.

My dad suddenly understood that 6’ and 180 lbs didnt mean a thing against 5’7” and 120 lbs that trained hard 3 days a week and was super active all of the time.
My mom thought it was hilarious that I could have him on the mat and tapping out before he know what was going on. 🤣

Such fun!!
I still was respectful as I knew with age came wisdom and he woulda found a time to whip my ass if I needed it!

I thought I could get into a Snake Ring in Thailand quite a few years ago and rumble with some snakes... They won... I was not as fast as I thought, I got lit up like a X-Mas tree.

Attachments

• THAI 1.jpg
    THAI 1.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 62
  • THAI 2.JPG
    THAI 2.JPG
    548.1 KB · Views: 67
  • THAI 3.JPG
    THAI 3.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 61
  • THAI 4.JPG
    THAI 4.JPG
    472.8 KB · Views: 57
  • THAI 5.JPG
    THAI 5.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 71
You folks asking for a FAIR FIGHT haven't been in a fight in a long time. That's not something either party is looking for.

I did martial arts when I was a kid. 7th grade through senior year.

My dad joined (small school) when I was about a sophomore. As we had a really good father/son relationship, we sparred and grappled a few times for training.

My dad suddenly understood that 6’ and 180 lbs didnt mean a thing against 5’7” and 120 lbs that trained hard 3 days a week and was super active all of the time.
My mom thought it was hilarious that I could have him on the mat and tapping out before he know what was going on. 🤣

Such fun!!
I still was respectful as I knew with age came wisdom and he woulda found a time to whip my ass if I needed it!
Had a coworker with a similar story. Very accomplished in the martial arts. Told me when he started to get a little over confident, his dad looked at him and said “Son, I can’t break boards, but I can break your dinner plate. “

My boys never beat me, even when we all knew they could. It was obvious watching them thrash each other that I was no longer a match for either of them. Like you mentioned, respect and appreciation. Love them to death.

Why are we beating up animals? Im sure i could beat up a koala, i dont think i would want to, but i bet i could. Give him some eucalyptus and watch him get all bonked out.... them bam, koala steaks

You shall henceforth and forever be known on Snipers Hide as the Koala Gladiator, brave sir knight.

Wear the title with pride! Many seek the honor. Only a few achieve it.

The correct retort is, of course: “Thank you my Liege!!”

We shall have a tartan and family crest designed at a later date!

You’re welcome!

sirhr

83762529-E9A9-4C9E-881F-A7020B4AA035.jpeg

You shall henceforth and forever be known on Snipers Hide as the Koala Gladiator, brave sir knight.

You’re welcome!

sirhr

View attachment 7628741
@Texasflyer I second that and challenge you to change your Username...

Reactions: LaraCroft
I've met several goats in my life. I cannot imagine this going over well at all 😶. They smash their heads into ea h other and other things for fun. I'm sure the feel nothing.

But I have to ask... why did you punch a goat? Lol
Heh, he rammed me. I may or may not have been a bit tipsy.

• Haha
Reactions: LaraCroft
I don't mess with anything... not looking for a fight... unless... I have had one too many beers.

That ALMOST happened back in 2013 down in Gulf Shores AL. My niece was catching waves with a raft... and she is redhair and as white as a spinner bait. Which is exactly what the 7' Bull Shark thought she was.

Luckily, she caught a wave right before he got to where she was and he literally swam right by me. I am in 30" water... and holding a beer. And I am thinking... I can grab that sumbitch, take two steps and have him on the beach.

The more I am thinking he is just swimming around me, trying to figure me out. I am pointing to him before some kid on the beach finally see's him and yells.. SHARK!

I guess that is when I decided..., there are only two outcomes.

Headline: Gulf Shore, AL
Drunk Hillbilly Tries Catching Shark with Bare Hands... and Fails.. .Funeral Arrangements are forthcoming.

or...

Man Catches 7' Bull Shark with Bare Hands

I still think it was 50/50 either way.... I had the angle but he had the weight. One more beer, and one of those would have happened.

You’re welcome!

sirhr

View attachment 7628741
I guess i brought this on myself lol. Thank you my leige! I shall wear the title with whatever pride remains in me.

When I was about 8yrs old I got sat on my arse from a big buck kangaroo. The back story was some nutter got into an animal park here in Brisbane Australia - Lone Pine Sanctuary, and injured a few kangaroos with an axe. I guess the big fella held a grudge and little old me came along on a school excursion, little foam lunch box esky in hand, the big fella must have had PTSD and grabbed me by the shirt collar and kicked me fair in the guts sending me and my esky flying. Felt like being hit by a car - another battle I lost lol

That's the most Australian shit I've ever read on the hide.

Reactions: Davo308
Don’t belittle the 26% that are not sure they could take on a domesticated cat. They obviously have met up with this innocent looking critter. She puts the “B” in Bad when it comes to scrappin.

The coffee cup is a sarcastic gift from our son to his mother. Warpaint is no angel and she comes by her name naturally
C252BCD0-A5DE-4531-9AF4-37F9D197F035.jpeg

Reactions: camocorvette
Bears are watching, learning, and patiently waiting...