• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What are we going to argue about and insult one another about today?

20180903_084307.jpg
20180827_092405.jpg
20180903_084327.jpg
20190115_202447.jpg
20190115_202512.jpg
20200326_131044.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aries256
Who can own just one scope and not want a 2nd or upgrade even??

An ammo stash is only relevant if you can make it past your 1st two way range experience.

You are the one who asked. LOL.

Buy whatever you want...it's your money, er, your money that the government is giving back to you.

Doggie Deep Fry. Damn. That's fucked up. But, hey, communism is so great at providing standard food sources...............

Probability taste pretty good and I'll bet alot of us have eaten dog before without even knowing it if you have ever ordered Chinese Take Out .

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
I have a serious hate for bosses and customers and coworkers! FTW!!!

This is the worst call-out thread ever.

you’re so desperate for attention that it’s getting kinda sad now. Your 539 threads a day about absolutely everything is just as bad as the high school girl who HAS to be the center of attention. But here you are, trying so hard. I really feel your mag-dump videos while wearing an oxygen cannula were at least original. I’ve never seen one like it since. So I’ll give you this post in your thread for a slight bump in your serotonin just so you know that Bender thought about you long enough to type this out.

This is the worst call-out thread ever.

you’re so desperate for attention that it’s getting kinda sad now. Your 539 threads a day about absolutely everything is just as bad as the high school girl who HAS to be the center of attention. But here you are, trying so hard. I really feel your mag-dump videos while wearing an oxygen cannula were at least original. I’ve never seen one like it since. So I’ll give you this post in your thread for a slight bump in your serotonin just so you know that Bender thought about you long enough to type this out.
He is kinda on Franks dick a lot.

Hi,

Somehow I get blamed for more shit that Putin and Russia does......give a guy a break. I have been on my best behavior with the worst data mining bandwidth of my life, lolol.
Everybody sitting at home not going to work is messing with my mojo......well not really but it does give me a flexible alibi...rest of jurors I can handle directly.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Hi,

Somehow I get blamed for more shit that Putin and Russia does......give a guy a break. I have been on my best behavior with the worst data mining bandwidth of my life, lolol.
Everybody sitting at home not going to work is messing with my mojo......well not really but it does give me a flexible alibi...rest of jurors I can handle directly.

Sincerely,
Theis
When one's intelligence gathering capabilities rival that of the GRU, one should anticipate a little light hearted grief once in a while..........:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

When one's intelligence gathering capabilities rival that of the GRU, one should anticipate a little light hearted grief once in a while..........:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Esp when youre talking about Gru.
8FA01FDF-E7E0-4668-8FA2-B6FD9597295C.jpeg

I think we need some legendary characters back here.

Where did you go, Buddly? Come back! You gave us good times, truly.

Reactions: Bender