• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what are you guys using for tough tactical combat pants?

1618115550572.png

1618115662360.png

you will blend in to any environment while feeling like your wearing nothing at all , enjoy the never binding crotch effect plenty of air flow to keep you cool and confident all day or night long cause what man need to fumble with a zipper while drunk tree's don't need no stinking zipper neither do you ..

UF Pro Stryker X combat pants.
Expensive but worth it, the best I've seen.

Watch the video on their development, it sounds like they made them for you. High waist and lots of stretch in the seat. I especially like the detail they have put into these pants, like the belt loops that open to let you remove a holster belt. The fabric is melt / drip proof Mil spec too!

Looking for some advice. I am 6’1 and gave big legs and a big butt. I have some 511 but if I lift my leg my ass hangs out. Need some more room in the crotch and posterior 😊. Leaning toward Kuhl -suggestions?
I've had lots of luck with Kuhl over the last five or six years. There's a lot of room in the butt. The pants make my no butt ass look like I have a somewhat nice ass. At least that's what the fellas tell me. 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Looking for some advice. I am 6’1 and gave big legs and a big butt. I have some 511 but if I lift my leg my ass hangs out. Need some more room in the crotch and posterior 😊. Leaning toward Kuhl -suggestions?
Duluth Trading, the relaxed fit they have three fits, they may have a store near you that you can try pants on. Great pants for the money. LOTS of choices.

Last edited:
That’s surprising because the biggest complaint I here these days about the Tac-lites is that they are too baggy. Is that the version you are wearing?

Propper TAC.U® Pant is military-inspired and tactical team ideal. This pant offers extreme durability with Battle Rip® fabric, reinforced seat and knees and felled seams. Function comes from the 8 pockets, adjustable drawstring waist and leg opening and gripper waistband. This heavy-duty pant is a great option for SWAT and tactical teams.

Propper TAC.U® Pant is military-inspired and tactical team ideal. This pant offers extreme durability with Battle Rip® fabric, reinforced seat and knees and felled seams. Function comes from the 8 pockets, adjustable drawstring waist and leg opening and gripper waistband. This heavy-duty pant is a great option for SWAT and tactical teams.
You joined just to copy and paste an ad....

Propper sucks. Lasted a month in Afghanistan before the seams blew out.

Kuhl are awesome. Evey so often I get lucky and find a pair on the poor people rack at scheels. I've been pretty happy with the tactical distributors offerings. Carlos Ray pants daily. Braddock when shit get serious

Reactions: simonp
If you're looking for a sturdy pair of tactical pants, there are several great options available. One popular choice is the 5.11 Tactical Stryke Pant, which is made from a flexible, rip-resistant fabric and features a gusseted crotch for added mobility. Another great option is the Propper TAC.U Pant, which has reinforced knees and seat, as well as plenty of pockets for storage. The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Tactical Pant is also a solid choice, with a durable construction and a comfortable fit. Ultimately, the best tactical pants for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modoc and simonp
The FjallRavan Vida Pro Ventilated pants are absolutely great! Cheaper than Crye Precision and will last a long time. You can also choose how much waterproof you want them by waxing them.

that won't break the bank, but will wear tough...
Honestly I shoot a decent bit (just not much long range yet) Plus do armed security for a gov contract. If you want cheap you can get deals from a company called proper they have shit on sale all the time and are pretty inexpensive. 5.11 vents well has a more plyable fabric depending on the pant (did I mention they have a combat kilt if you really need ventilation), Option 3 if you're really trying to save money and want something will seemed to last pretty well. Go raid a army surplus store. They sometimes have brand new pants or different sizes someone sold to them for extra stripper or I'm getting out of the army and lost all my cfi now I have to pay. I got out in 2018 the pants we got issued weren't too hot at all, they have an insert for a knee pad (nothing too fancy). No velcro or zippers good all-around pants. You can literally go from hiking, to shooting, to cutting your grass, to holding a homeless veteran sign in the blink of an eye. Pattern choice is the issue usually OCP, UCP, Multicam (for some reason those fade fast, or BDU.