• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Bidet doesnt understand

Your proving my point. If Biden’s doing it, it’s blame Biden 100%. When trump is doing it, blame others around him.
I can explain it for you, but I can’t understand it for you. Trump was never doing it and nothing you provided does anything to refute that. The fact that you don’t see trump as any different than Biden is absolutely bewildering. There is absolutely no other conclusion except that trump harmed himself by becoming president. One of these things is not like the other. WAKE UP!!!!!!

Yea. Good thing trump also did that other gun law thing to help us out. Like pass anything to help. What was it again?
Well, I guess you could look at it this way.....at least DJT wasn't trying to disarm us, like the current F-tard's/commie's are wanting/trying to do.... I still stand by the "Will Not Be Infringed" thing, but, he is still the lessor of two evils. Just say'n. Mac:rolleyes:

Everyone likes to praise what one person would do while judging another. They all suck is my point. Once you get to that level, you drain dollars from gov and get followers that bicker on talk over actions.

to state trump would have done this better is dumb, he has 4 years to do it and you guys make excuses for him. He couldn’t close the border against covid coming in, couldn’t build the wall, couldn’t help 2a community, and his family stole millions. But you guys keep riding the trump train while he carries your tax dollars in his bank account.
You're an absolute F wad! Enough said. Mac:rolleyes:

The fact that rich man from the private sector even wanted the job tells me a lot. He didn’t need this …..any of it. the left has been trying to tear down this man since before he was elected. Additionally because of the enormous amount of fraud required to unseat President Trump tells me he IS absolutely the right man for the job.

download (45).jpeg

Generals teaching CRT and commander and chief sniffing children's hair, no wonder why thousands of Americans were left behind. If we don't stop voting will we all wind up stuck behind enemy lines at some point.

I see DJT still lives freely in some people's minds...but but but

Biden's mashed potatoes brain is borderline sad to watch at this point.

Reactions: notacos4u

Like Biden lives in your mind?!😂That’s my point. Suck on one tip but ignore the other. Can’t see things objectively…

Like Biden lives in your mind?!😂That’s my point. Suck on one tip but ignore the other. Can’t see things objectively…

lol! I make a comment about watching him stumbling and mumbling with mashed tater brain and you think he lives in mine?

Nice job creating your own conclusion champ, come back when you can do better.

He was busy spending 4 years defending himself and exposing the deranged left and the corrupt rhinos.
If you can only focus on 1 task for 4 years, something is wrong. Cmon man. Hahaa

lol! I make a comment about watching him stumbling and mumbling with mashed tater brain and you think he lives in mine?

Nice job creating your own conclusion champ, come back when you can do better.
Ahh. Tough to see mirrors I see. They do more than deflect when you look into them.

Ahh. Tough to see mirrors I see. They do more than deflect when you look into them.

Everyone is a scholar and master on the internet, you need to start a monthly membership so we can all get the benefit of that magic ball you got.

Wanna tell us the future to?

he knows what he has done and the mess he is creating so do the dims and the republicans he is also aware that he is putting lots of people's lives at risk they just don't care .

Everyone is a scholar and master on the internet, you need to start a monthly membership so we can all get the benefit of that magic ball you got.

Wanna tell us the future to?
Takes one, to know one.

Seems like at least 1 military personnel doesn't want Biden impeached, but he wants him Court Martialed.

There we go. Now we're talking.

However, Biden's lawyers would show multiple cognitive fuckups, like anytime he speaks, and would claim dementia as a defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: srtsam

Where is this "sad" I keep hearing Tucker and others speak about when describing Biden. It's bullshit.

Joe The Plumber Pedo needs to get in someone's face and call them a liar and get beat silly with one of his slut wife's giant dildos.

Biden is the fall guy.
He doesn’t even know what his name or title is.
Mashed potato brain is probably pretty accurate.
The people behind the curtain with their hand up the puppet’s ass are the enemy.

He's sad to watch. It's obvious he has mental difficulties and health issues yet they stuck him up there anyways.
He's not some innocent old PawPaw that got lured out of his recliner. That sub-human lying POS that bragged they had the most sophisticated voter fraud scheme in place to insure a stolen election said he had generals waiting that would 'rip the skin off Trump' if he didn't vacate the White House.

He wasn't too mentally deficient to say that.

@sleeplz & @Frederick_77
Even if one were to concede every complaint you had with Trump as a point of departure to begin this argument, its extremely difficult to see how Trump (or really anyone else) would do worse than Biden in the current Afghanistan situation.

Say what you will about Trump, he was not a man of inaction.

None of that really matters though. Trump is not the acting President at this time. Biden is. He owns this.
I have yet to see a convincing argument that he is handling this situation well.
Dotard is the best descriptor for Biden in the current crisis.

Reactions: srtsam and Loner
Your proving my point. If Biden’s doing it, it’s blame Biden 100%. When trump is doing it, blame others around him.
Look up strawman argument.
The subject is what has and is happening at the behest of the biden administration.
We can what if the hell outa previous or imaginary leaders.
Doesn't change the facts of the current fuck up.

R

Everyone likes to praise what one person would do while judging another. They all suck is my point. Once you get to that level, you drain dollars from gov and get followers that bicker on talk over actions.

to state trump would have done this better is dumb, he has 4 years to do it and you guys make excuses for him. He couldn’t close the border against covid coming in, couldn’t build the wall, couldn’t help 2a community, and his family stole millions. But you guys keep riding the trump train while he carries your tax dollars in his bank account.
It appears we have a pot stirrer here.

@sleeplz & @Frederick_77
Even if one were to concede every complaint you had with Trump as a point of departure to begin this argument, its extremely difficult to see how Trump (or really anyone else) would do worse than Biden in the current Afghanistan situation.

Say what you will about Trump, he was not a man of inaction.

None of that really matters though. Trump is not the acting President at this time. Biden is. He owns this.
I have yet to see a convincing argument that he is handling this situation well.
Dotard is the best descriptor for Biden in the current crisis.
He was a man of inaction. At least he finally urged people in Alabama to get vaccines but they booed him. He couldn’t get the wall built, pullout game was weak, no 2a laws for the common folk with a senate had house of representative that had republic majority.

He was a man of inaction. At least he finally urged people in Alabama to get vaccines but they booed him. He couldn’t get the wall built, pullout game was weak, no 2a laws for the common folk with a senate had house of representative that had republic majority.

Actually, that sounds like he tried to do a lot, but failed in the attempt. A terrible indictment to be sure, but still better than not doing anything at all.

Someone wants to live in a dictatorship.

Btw, Biden is to make an announcement at 4:00. More lies as he squints and tries to read them off the teleprompter, claiming all Americans are safe and will be home soon.

They probably have a shocking buttplug installed to zap him when he starts rambling incoherently.

• Haha
Reactions: srtsam and Maggot
The Tolly bon respected President Trump, not The current muppet. This what happens when you portray weakness….So yes, I believe things would have been vastly different.
I agree. In their primitive way they may not have liked the Infidel Trump but they at least respected him. He rained some major 'Fuck you' ordinance down on their hairy asses.

Reporter confronts Biden in today's announcement, telling him a poll shows many Americans think he's incompetent. Biden defaults to his usual arrogant, slimy laugh and claims he "hasn't seen the poll" therefor it must not exist.

Notice the streetwhore isn't looming behind him. She pulled her stiletto heels off and ran from this shitshow.

Reporter confronts Biden in today's announcement, telling him a poll shows many Americans think he's incompetent. Biden defaults to his usual arrogant, slimy laugh and claims he "hasn't seen the poll" therefor it must not exist.

Notice the streetwhore isn't looming behind him. She pulled her stiletto heels off and ran from this shitshow.

The rent a whore doesn't want this shit "pinned on" her. :ROFLMAO:

Glad to see you're finally getting you post count up. It was looking pretty dismal...