• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What bipod attachment is this? AICS

RogueHk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2012
ILLINOIS
atlas_1231.jpg

Atlas bipod from what I can tell. What is it attached to?

I'm looking to purchase a bipod for my AICS 2.0 left handed stock. Im considering an atlas because I used to own a mono pod by the same company. Which Atlas would I buy and I REALLY want that adapter that is in the picture for the atlas.

Re: What bipod attachment is this? AICS

Look in the group buy for the Atlas spigot. OSU is doing it right now and I think they will be awesome. Better hurry though, just to make sure you get in on the buy!!!

these any better than your typical harris? any pro's and cons between the two?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VonReich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these any better than your typical harris? any pro's and cons between the two?
</div></div>

The comparison question comes up every couple of days so there are a LOT of threads if you search.

here's a couple of recent ones (there are plenty of others!):

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...012#Post2929012

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...273#Post2966273

fuck... my bad, i know better than that. i should have done my recon.

No worries....looking at you location you probably have more important things on your mind! Keep safe.

My friend got that spigot, his doesn't lock tight, kinda wiggles. I ordered one from the group buy waiting for it so i can attach my atlas. hopefully its locks up tight

RogueHK, Thanks for your interest in our products, that spigot is our part number BT19.

jcvibby, for clarity, while the offering OSU is making looks to be a nice piece of kit and copies some features of our BT19, he is correctly not advertising it as a "Atlas spigot".

ckfishdive, Please ask your friend if he has/had the original BT19 without the tension knob. With the original BT19 we were always fighting tolerance issues from stock to stock so we resolved that by adding the tension knob. So if your friend has a original BT19, getting the V2 spigot resolves this. If he has a BT19 with the tension knob, and when it is tight, it is loose, then the spigot is defective and we'll replace it.

Last, if anyone is interested, our part # BT20B is a rail that attaches to the bottom of the BT19 so any rail mounted bipod can be attached including the Atlas BT10 and BT10-LW17.

Kasey thank you! I was one of many who bought your mono pod way way back when you first started making them
smile.gif
I remember talking to an older gentlemen who was very excited about making the mono pod.

Cool and BTW, I am that older gentleman! LOL