• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What cars you fools have?

I’m gonna take mall crawling to the next level
01B67375-028D-4BAF-B66C-FC79F2DDB458.jpeg

Try the 3000GT VR4. I've got all the things to rebuild one since my son wrecked his. Everything, engine, trans, rear steering assembly. I've been saving them for 6 years now. I'm thinking about selling everything.

Try the 3000GT VR4. I've got all the things to rebuild one since my son wrecked his. Everything, engine, trans, rear steering assembly. I've been saving them for 6 years now. I'm thinking about selling everything.
What year 3000GT?

I do call mine the small penis mobile from time to time, just to play to the stereotype.
I'm just having fun as I like air cooled 80s whale tail model. Anything after 94 you can keep (yes I know all about the unobtainium 95) ha

Reactions: BCP
In the middle of rebuilding my 68 Camaro. Had it since I was 14 and it was my first car that me and my dad rebuilt for 2 years prior to getting my license. Time to make it less of a daily driver and more of a fun car. Can't wait to finish it up and drive it again so I can mess with some of these super fast modern production cars roaming the streets.

-DSE mini tubs
-DSE 4 link
-Fabricated 9"
-408 LSX built direct port nitrous motor.
-T56 Magnum triple disc monster clutch
-Holley Dominator ECU

B&W pic is of the car before doing all the work.
View attachment 7743169
View attachment 7743166
View attachment 7743167
A little more room in there now...
View attachment 7743168

You do realize that your tires are on backwards right?

They have an arrow showing which way the spin on the sidewall

LOL

You do realize that your tires are on backwards right?

They have an arrow showing which way the spin on the sidewall

LOL

Let me guess, you are going to say I missing fenders, headlights and a hood next? Better make sure the tires are rolling in the right direction so I can push the car around the shop and on and off trailers. lol... Wheels and tires are getting changed anyway

My daily driver is a 2000 Tacoma 4wd with 350K miles on it. Wife drives a 2021 Corolla XSE.

Wife and I purchased our first Vette 5 months ago as a celebration for paying off our mortgage.

2011 Grand Sport with 14K miles. M6 trans.
20210808_071203.jpg

Last edited:
Wife and I purchased our first Vette 5 months ago as a celebration for paying off our mortgage.

2011 Grand Sport
View attachment 7743503
I miss my vette some days, but I feel like the 392 Daytona Charger was more “athletic” if that makes sense. I bought a 2011 C6 off the showroom floor and had fun with it.
C813007C-81EA-44FE-88D9-BBA2827A8DC8.jpeg

1637355499816.jpeg

Audi Q7 V12 TDI would be my ultimate daily driver. Ideally it would be deleted and tuned but I’d certainly settle for unmodified

A guy I work with is a complete homer for old air-cooled vw shit. I think it’s kinda cool but i definitely don’t go full retard for it
I got this one for a steal, even if I had to drive from NC to MO to get it. I rebuilt it last year with bigger pistons, small cam and pertronix flame thrower ignition system and wires

Reactions: camocorvette
My car is a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan Crew with the e-85 engine. Just turned 197,000+ miles. They add up fast when everything is an hour away the way things are here in SE AZ.

Greg

Reactions: camocorvette
Let me guess, you are going to say I missing fenders, headlights and a hood next? Better make sure the tires are rolling in the right direction so I can push the car around the shop and on and off trailers. lol... Wheels and tires are getting changed anyway
Actually he’s right, check it on the tires manufacture website if you have to.
that tread pattern was designed to wick water out of the way of the contact patch
moving in a particular direction. In the direction you have it in, I wouldn’t want to drive those in heavy rain. No shit, he’s not fucking with you.
The front two are definitely backwards. Switch sides and you’ll be good. But if your changing them anyway, if you get a directional tire, just look for the arrow.
D1ED33F3-ED49-4A0D-A213-5B854F7A4138.jpeg
@308pirate

Last edited:
Do you think that someone building a machine like that doesn't know what direction that the tires go on?
I am glad I didn't post any of the pictures of my car with a bias ply, a retread and a couple radials on it while it was being built.
Actually he’s right, check it on the tires manufacture website if you have to.
that tread pattern was designed to wick water out of the way of the contact patch
moving in a particular direction. In the direction you have it in, I wouldn’t want to drive those in heavy rain. No shit, he’s not fucking with you.
The front two are definitely backwards. Switch sides and you’ll be good. But if your changing them anyway, if you get a directional tire, just look for the arrow.
View attachment 7743815
@308pirate
FB_IMG_1637270448503.jpg

He's got an 02E motor in it also!

Do you think that someone building a machine like that doesn't know what direction that the tires go on?
I am glad I didn't post any of the pictures of my car with a bias ply, a retread and a couple radials on it while it was being built.

View attachment 7743879
He's got an 02E motor in it also!
Funny. I guess the pic got inverted somewhere along the line and I never noticed it. Lol

I wonder what these guys would do if they knew there was only three lug nuts holding that wheel on too...

I was just trying to help out, Understand if it’s just throwing something on to wheel it around the shop, I’ve had all kinda shits on there for that. and it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know, but I know more than a few car guys that can build a hell of a motor and
Do electronics, wiring, interiors etc, that didnt know about directional tires simply because they weren’t paying attention. I know of one personally that got embarrassed
right before he went to his first Goodyear school.
Anyway, nice build ya got going on SFLS. Did you install your mini tubs?
What width rim you Going to squeeze in?

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthFLShootin
Ever noticed the tread on motorcycle tires and the tread direction front compared to back tires?
I was just trying to help out, Understand if it’s just throwing something on to wheel it around the shop, I’ve had all kinda shits on there for that. and it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know, but I know more than a few car guys that can build a hell of a motor and
Do electronics, wiring, interiors etc, that didnt know about directional tires simply because they weren’t paying attention. I know of one personally that got embarrassed

Reactions: gigamortis
Funny. I guess the pic got inverted somewhere along the line and I never noticed it. Lol

I wonder what these guys would do if they knew there was only three lug nuts holding that wheel on too...
You monster! You obviously want everyone’s grandmother to die

Didn't do the mini tubs. I happen to be in a circle of professional fabricators. Someone who has done it 5 or 6 times will always do it better and quicker than I ever could dream of.

I'm kinda stuck between going for that pro touring look with 18x11.5 315/35 rear and 18x7 maybe a 255/30 up front or throwing a 15" wheel on the back with a 325/50 big drag radial. Leaning towards the big drag radial.

Whats your city/hwy MPG in your Tundra? I'll be looking to get a truck in the coming years and I'm torn between a Dodge and Tundra. It'll be for towing a small trailer & hopefully, a camper in the bed.

Any truck bed camper will be 100% more comfortable in a 1-ton truck. Tundra doesn't have the suspension stock, and neither does a 1500 Dodge.

For what it's worth my 3500 gets 6mpg towing 10-12k enclosed, and anything in the bed basically never changes the mileage. Gas mileage unloaded is 12-15mpg. This is a 275000 mile 6.0 gasser Chevy, so it's well broken in

Reactions: ColinW
Didn't do the mini tubs. I happen to be in a circle of professional fabricators. Someone who has done it 5 or 6 times will always do it better and quicker than I ever could dream of.

I'm kinda stuck between going for that pro touring look with 18x11.5 315/35 rear and 18x7 maybe a 255/30 up front or throwing a 15" wheel on the back with a 325/50 big drag radial. Leaning towards the big drag radial.
Drags for the track and maybe some slower burnout cruises, the 315/35s for everything else.
I’m outta the car and bike thing now, I want a mini tubbed 69 Stang bad, but I gotta save for the kid and his college so I’ll just keep Looking at all the awesome rides.

Saturday. Making progress... Now that we have a baseline we can turn it up and see how deep into the 5's we can get.

HoOdRaT:

332 cubic inch LS2 platform
Whipple 8.3 Liter Supercharger
Alky Digger water to air intercooler (We "burn" 7lbs of ice per pass, lol!)
All the Methanol...

This run was a peasantry 25lbs of boost. Now we throw the onion at it.

What are your IAT's with the intercooler?

Wondering why the effort, since the biggest reason to run meth is the intake charge cooling.

Bone stock 2019 GT350
as well as:
2020 Can-AM Defender
2020 Toyota Tacoma Taliban Tan TRD 4x4
2019 Dodge Rebel Gun Metal Metallic 4x4

my adult children now have 5 of my custom Victory motorcycle; I have owned over 40 bikes since 12 years old…HD, Bridgestone, Suzuki, Honda, Hodaka, BSA, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Victory etc. I figure after a million miles of not killing myself or anyone else on 2 wheels it was time to stay in a cage…

one of my favorites:

B6A1B726-03CE-4E4C-80B2-6DA8C35EE170.jpeg

ACC4BD54-F5A3-4FEB-A00F-858F03CE91BD.jpeg
0E317D7D-74B3-459F-BD13-B55265A30F1E.jpeg

Last edited: