• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What cars you fools have?

IMG_E0145.JPG

Reactions: MarshallDodge
This is why buying a used Corvette in Montana guarantees it wasn't driven much... And why I own 4 trucks and an SUV. 🤣

If you look closely you can see where my son crushed my door with my sister's ranger 800. Turns out a ranger dump box is pretty sturdy compared to a truck door.

IMG_20240226_213127894.jpg

It was 55* and sunny yesterday.

Just picked up a 2024 Raptor this weekend to replace my 2013 Roush supercharged raptor. Going to miss the extra 150hp till the warranty is up and I make some upgrades. At least I can play with the Roush till it's sold
20240413_114225.jpg
20240408_085420.jpg

My first car was a 1993 full-size Bronco. I’ve had three F-150s (1998, 2005 and 2010) and a 1999 Mustang GT. A few years ago when I lived in Alaska, I drove a 1987 full-size Bronco. Loved that truck with the 351/C6 combo.

Reactions: Yasherka
My first car was a 1993 full-size Bronco. I’ve had three F-150s (1998, 2005 and 2010) and a 1999 Mustang GT. A few years ago when I lived in Alaska, I drove a 1987 full-size Bronco. Loved that truck with the 351/C6 combo.
Reading your post reminded me.
My first car was a 1967 Fiat/Abarth 124 factory Abarth (scorpion) built for the Paris-Dakar rally.
If I remember right I think it weighed like 980 lbs....970-990....somewhere in there.
It was a tiny little thing, built 4 cyl with dual side draft DCOF weber carbs pushing about 300 horsies.
Might not sound like much, but with that light chassis it hauled ass in a big way.
Aluminum floor pan, unsyncro'd tranny, koni suspension, full cage.
Noisy as hell but I street drove it anyway because it was easy to street register shit like that back then and it got an easy 24-30mpg if I wasn't on it too hard.

No I don't have any pics because that was eons ago but I found something similar...
Imagine this with a hard top, not the 'vert this one has.
Of course mine had more primer than paint because it was a well used race car.
Gotta love you some 13" wheels and tires:)
B_fiat-124-abarth-rally_1.jpg

Reading your post reminded me.
My first car was a 1967 Fiat/Abarth 124 factory Abarth (scorpion) built for the Paris-Dakar rally.
If I remember right I think it weighed like 980 lbs....970-990....somewhere in there.
It was a tiny little thing, built 4 cyl with dual side draft DCOF weber carbs pushing about 300 horsies.
Might not sound like much, but with that light chassis it hauled ass in a big way.
Aluminum floor pan, unsyncro'd tranny, koni suspension, full cage.
Noisy as hell but I street drove it anyway because it was easy to street register shit like that back then and it got an easy 24-30mpg if I wasn't on it too hard.

No I don't have any pics because that was eons ago but I found something similar...
Imagine this with a hard top, not the 'vert this one has.
Of course mine had more primer than paint because it was a well used race car.
Gotta love you some 13" wheels and tires:)
View attachment 8397475
I knew a guy who had owned one. He said it was pretty quick at the drag strip, and did well against others in it's class.

WOW, talk about bringing back memories. Had to dig for the photo but here was mine in 1968. Bought her used right after getting out of the Army the first time in 1967. Cousin is on the left, me at 21 years old. The guy that bought her new got married, had a child, & his wife made him sell her & buy a Chevy II wagon. She had all the goodies.

Kennys 1966 396 SS.jpg

Don’t have many pics of it without my kids in front of it. Not my daily - just for fun. Scoots up the trails out west.
IMG_0342.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Genesis1984
A couple shitbox cadillac escalades, a few hondas and a nice lexus. Never buying a "domestic" vehicle again. They are, to a one, trash.