• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What did 308 get his vacation for?

You know you can click on the @ and go find him. He’s been back for a few days. Seems the bamboozling had no effect.
Lol

9269CBC5-A4E5-4D1D-8B4D-A2E30104D19E.png
CC503A08-AB33-4A87-85FE-4D1BE7D9376F.png

• Haha
Reactions: SanPatHogger
hahahaha... that is more like it. The Hide is nothing without the antics of the @308pirate...
What is the purpose of having a Bearpit if we have no bears to poke? :)

…So, now what I need, is someone to make a meme of a penny dropping, and it slowing spinning to a stop, and fall over. It'd make a nice addition to the ban cat...
Multi quote necessary. In addition to the above, I submit:

1671833774994.gif

Whatever happened to the guy that sacrificed himself so another banned member could come back?

I remember his last post was 'Goodbye cruel world.'
That was @Steelhead and he is missed. He offered a lot of good advice without being caustic, but he got tired and moved on of his own volition. Sort of a self ban.

View attachment 8028619

That was @Steelhead and he is missed. He offered a lot of good advice without being caustic, but he got tired and moved on of his own volition. Sort of a self ban.
And the banned dipshit who's place he took never said thank you or shit. That was a bad prisoner exchange..

And the banned dipshit who's place he took never said thank you or shit. That was a bad prisoner exchange..
The whole thing was unnecessary is the shit part. Frank didn't know what the deal was and steelhead went all martyr on him. It was misunderstanding that blew up into a shit storm

Reactions: lash

View attachment 8028619

I be agree that Steelhead was a great guy, shared his knowledge freely, and communicated like an actual adult.

I regret that he’s no longer participating here.

Reactions: TexPatriot