• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft What do snipers keep in the drag bag?

Re: What do snipers keep in the drag bag?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maser & a 6pack of Hampsters... </div></div>

Hint: it takes up less space if you keep the hamsters inside Maser. It's OK, he's used to it.

1911fan

Just about anything from this list would work well

You guys are so silly jeez....
I carry the keys & alarm codes I need to open the mall on time in mine

a free floated jungle penetrator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a free floated jungle penetrator </div></div>
A floating vibrator?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a free floated jungle penetrator </div></div>
A floating vibrator? </div></div>

The truth is out CKA!!!!

I hide Christmas presents in mine.
whistle.gif

Rifle and a spare bag of "Skittles". Had to keep them away from body heat or they were all stuck together.....NO LIE!
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
bacon.jpg
</div></div>
LMFAO!!!!!

take everything you have, put it in a pile, retrieve important tacticool stuff, put in bag.
don't forget the tacticool bacon to feed the trunk monkey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hide Christmas presents in mine.
whistle.gif
</div></div>

That's where my wife's presents are right now.
grin.gif

don't quote me on this, but I've heard they keep T.V Guide & Time magazines

What does it matter on what people put in their drag bags? Everyone's situation is totally different and no 2 people from here will have the exact same set up in their bag. Just do some brain storming and run scenarios through your head and think of what you might want in it.

Here is whats in my "<span style="font-weight: bold">DRAG</span>" bag.
whistle.gif

2edzdhx.jpg

I can't believe this thread is still being bumped up...I guess I will help the cause. I look further down in this section and see a 550 cord thread that in my opinion is equally dumb but no one is making fun of the post? Why is that? Is a multi-colored sling of 550 cord for your firearm and dog more of a "fieldcraft" post? This must surely be the answer?

Epic thread. what if you were to put a drag bag inside of another drag bag. Would that make some kind of paranormal shift in the balance?

my drag bag duels as my sleeping bag. I also ship myself in it to vacation spots, much cheaper than airfare

My drag bag isn't big enuf to stuff the wife in,...and in any case I doubt the pigs would be brave enuf to eat thru the bag to get at her!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep a midget in mine.</div></div>

I take it one step further and go to midget stripper....

Where did you get the tactical bacon? HAHA that's what my drag bag has been missin. The instructions are pretty good too. I always have trouble figuring out what to do with canned food.

Reactions: MAC40

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drunkhumpinmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
bacon.jpg
</div></div>
LMFAO!!!!! </div></div>

SWAT COP N A CAN LOL

They never leave the wire without their Sniper 1, 2, & 3 box set.
28c259w.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my drag bag duels as my sleeping bag. I also ship myself in it to vacation spots, much cheaper than airfare</div></div>

LMAO.....someone needs to try that

It might depend on the age of the queen as far as wrinkle creams and all that. My mamma gave me an antibiotic when I was a kid that made my teeth dark so I carry teeth whitener in my drag bag.

Binos, ammo of course, water, MRE, compass,GPS, lots of para cord, shooting sticks,data book, med kit w/ CAT.
Almost forgot. After bite or itch cream.

Much like a woman's purse. It depends on the day what is carried in it, but Buddha be damned there are always tampons in it.
And that my friends is the truth

A can of dip, some old twinkies (they never go bad), long strip of wrapped jerky (for my lab) and a backup pair of glasses (shot glasses).