• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What do you do with a dead body?

i_Adam_i18

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2008
Olympia, WA
Have sex with it of course! Well if you are this guy you do. This happened about 10 minutes away from my house.

TENINO: Local man had woman's remains in his truck, admits sex act with body but denies killing her
JEREMY PAWLOSKI; Staff writer | • Published August 10, 2010

A 26-year-old Tenino man who was pulled over Sunday night with a dead woman in his pickup told police he had discovered the dead body, bloody and in "pretty bad shape," on the Chehalis Western Trail hours earlier and then had sex with the body, court papers state.

The suspect, Bernard Keith Howell of Keithan Street in Tenino, told a judge Monday that he is self-employed and delivers meat in Tenino. There was a refrigerator unit in the bed of Howell’s pickup when he was arrested Sunday night, but it was empty, according to Thurston County sheriff’s detective Steve Hamilton.

Howell was ordered held at the Thurston County Jail on Monday on suspicion of second-degree murder during a court hearing before Superior Court Judge Christine Pomeroy. Bail was set at $750,000. He has no criminal record.

An autopsy is scheduled for today. Warnock said she died of homicidal violence, but he would not elaborate.

She is thought to have been killed in the area of the Chehalis Western Trail east of Churchill Road in Tenino, where detectives with the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office located “blood evidence as well as other physical evidence,” court papers state. A Toyota RAV4 thought to have belonged to the victim was discovered on state Route 507, court papers state.

Howell has admitted to Hamilton that he took $11 and her car keys from her pockets, court papers state.

According to court papers:

A sheriff’s deputy pulled Howell’s Nissan pickup over about 8:15 p.m. Sunday while on regular patrol in Tenino near Dave’s Thriftway. A man had earlier flagged the deputy down and told him “that there was a suspicious male subject up the road that was attempting to move a body.” The man who flagged the deputy down said the suspicious male had asked him if he “could help him move this body.” The witness then pointed to a pickup and said it was the vehicle that belonged to the man who was attempting to move the body.

The sheriff’s deputy and a Tenino police officer pulled over the pickup and saw a mass of sleeping bags and blankets in the passenger seat. A human body was inside. “They checked the victim for a pulse and did not find one.”

The driver of the pickup, later identified as Howell, told Hamilton that “he just wanted to save the family of this woman the $5,000 it would cost to bury her. Mr. Howell stated that he just wanted to give her a free funeral and not have the family pay any money.”

Howell told Hamilton that he had “brought plastic bags, a sleeping bag, zip ties, bungee-type elastic cords and a 10-pound weight with him.” Howell said he brought the 10-pound weight to “help her body sink.” Howell denied having anything to do with the woman’s death.

Early Monday morning, Thurston County sheriff’s detectives obtained a search warrant for Howell’s Nissan pickup. As of Monday afternoon, the pickup had been removed from where it had been pulled over in the area of Parkside Elementary School in Tenino. Detectives also got a search warrant for the home on Keithan Street where Howell lives with his father. Howell’s father also is named Bernard Keith Howell.

The father, 57, said in an interview outside his home Monday that his son’s arrest is “the worst thing that’s happened to me in the world.” He said he had been up all night crying after being awakened by police around 11:30 p.m. Sunday night.

He said relatives had noticed that his son had been acting erratically as of late. “I hope he goes where he gets some medical help, because he does have a screw loose,” Howell’s father said.

According to court papers, Howell’s son told a court official “that his family wanted him to see a doctor in the past, but he would never return to one after the high cost and little help.”

But Howell’s father also said his son is a “people person,” and was well-thought-of by the family. His son was a good student and was a wrestler in high school, the father said. Until about a month ago, Howell said, his son had been staying with his mother in Lakewood.

He said his son delivered gourmet meats for a living, but that the business had fallen on hard times because of the recession.

Howell said his son dated a couple of women, and those women were older than him. He added that he worries that his son may have gotten involved with methamphetamine, and that he was hanging out with drug users who frequented the area of the Chehalis Western Trail in Tenino.

Hamilton confirmed Monday that the area of the Chehalis Western Trail in Tenino had been frequented by a criminal element.

Howell said the family lived on Whidbey Island for a time before moving to the Port Townsend area. He said he hoped for the best outcome for his son, but conceded that it didn’t look good.

“When you’re caught driving a truck with a body in the back, in a sleeping bag, that’s pretty incriminating to me,” he said.

According to court papers, after Howell was arrested he changed his story during a second interview with Hamilton. During the second interview, Howell still maintained he had nothing to do with the woman’s death. However, Howell admitted that after discovering the body, he “became sexually aroused” and had sex with the dead woman.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott, who is in charge of another unsolved local disappearance, that of 11-year-old Lindsey Baum on June 26, 2009, was reached by cell phone out of state on Monday afternoon. Scott said he had not heard of Sunday night’s homicide in Tenino and he had no reason to think that it might be connected to Lindsey’s disappearance in McCleary.

Jeremy Pawloski: 360-754-5465 [email protected]

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/08/10/1331258/body-leads-to-arrest.html#ixzz0wDj5JVmv

Re: What do you do with a dead body?

Sounds like they can at least get him for rape.
No way did he have consent.of course she did not say no either?
He will probably get probation.

Add's a whole new dimension to "crack open a cold one" (quoted from the psycho-nutjob on Criminal Minds). And to think that in my naivete, I honestly hoped that it was all just "made for TV". Pretty bad considering that I'd just seen that show recently.

barf.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's hot </div></div>I've noticed your a sick man.

That is a standard legal defense when rape and murder is the charge. The defendant needs an explanation for body fluids in/on the dead person.

Only defense lawyers can up up with explanations like this. It has been used again and again. Ever since dna or blood type was an issue in courts.

But they can also tell how long she was dead.vs how long sperm was in her.

Well in my neck of the woods he would most likely be charged with Tampering with Evidence, Gross Abuse of a Corpse, and possibly the Rape , which are all Felonies. That is just, WOW, SICK. I hope the victims family will be able to make it through this and that the LEO's are able to find out how and who killed her.

What do you mean a "cold one"???

I mean a curling Iron and some Vaseline, whoa good times...LOL

This is a joke!!!!

humpin a corpse, I got it, but driven around with her in your truck, now thats just silly!

I now ya'll are joking.....but I doubt Rape would be a charge....after all I'm sure the victim has to be alive for it to be rape.....sick bastard!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> but driven around with her in your truck, now thats just silly!</div></div>

Maybe he was trying to use the car pool lane.

reminds me of the movie "doomsday" where the weirdo drove around with his beheaded girlfriend strapped to the passenger seat

It's called <span style="font-weight: bold">Necrophilia</span>, Ted Bundy could tell you all about it, but Florida had him Buckle up to old sparky and that 4160/2400 Vac Cat gen-set fried his ass.
Lots of sick fucks out there.

Hopefully they will be able to establish an association between the suspect and victim. Sick SOB.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe she was alive when he started... he just brought the thunder. </div></div> I know, I know and it was to die for!!

My coworker apparently walked past the guy on the trail probably just before he got the body in the truck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Finris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you mean a "cold one"???

This is a joke!!!! </div></div>

"Cold Alice..."
Reminds me when we had an instructor in Gross Anatomy who refused to use gloves when demonstrating internal exams on our corpses - there wasn't a student among us who wasn't totally grossed out.

“When you’re caught driving a truck with a body in the back, in a sleeping bag, that’s pretty incriminating to me,” he said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Finris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you mean a "cold one"???

This is a joke!!!! </div></div>

"Cold Alice..."
Reminds me when we had an instructor in Gross Anatomy who refused to use gloves when demonstrating internal exams on our corpses - there wasn't a student among us who wasn't totally grossed out. </div></div>

That's old school! Gross, but I guess given the time frame, the danger level would be par with gloves on a fresh one...

It's been the thing to do since the 70's...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AuyGecXu4zw&sns=em"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AuyGecXu4zw&sns=em" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

but come on! Finding a hot dead chick with big hoots still warm in woods? Most here are in denial. </div></div>

34q7m21.jpg

microwave a watermelon and cut a hole, its more readily accepted by the general populace. course theres always goats, just sayin

If your that hard up go to the bar pick out a drunk fat chick and your home free. Even if she is ugly she still has a pulse.nothing a couple shots and double baggin wont fix.

I normally bleed'em out in the bath tub, and cut them up, then use JetA to get rid of everything else, I never thought about screwing them, hmmm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">microwave a watermelon and cut a hole, its more readily accepted by the general populace. course theres always goats, just sayin </div></div>

How do you know its more acceptable, hmmm? On second thoughts, don't tell me - what goes downrange stays downrange.

i woulda just cut out the nether regions and put it on my keychain, who needs the rest stinking up the truck?

whats that worthless piece of skin around a vagina called?......a woman

i'd let my girls above ride shotty with me in me pickem up truck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hooter-girls-zombies-cheerleader.jpg
</div></div>

No way in hell I'd let them give me a blow job!!

It's been cool since the 80's at least...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t0yspBiQT2Y&feature=fvw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t0yspBiQT2Y&feature=fvw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

in a studio clear form

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXQcCC6zBIc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXQcCC6zBIc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Even iPod AGREES

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Run8xlx-Eo&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Run8xlx-Eo&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

How far into unacceptability is it?
After I got out of the Marine's I went to Ft. Miley VA hospital looking for a job in maintenance work. The guy who would be my boss was taking me around the place touring. We end up in the morgue. He is obviously trying to head fuck me when he yanks back the sheet on a female who got hammered ot the head and goes,"You'll see stuff like this once in a while"
I just shrugged, looked at her, then him,"That's cool, does she fuck?"
Didn't get the job, adn I think his head was really fucked for a while after that...he just couldn't deal with true dark humor
grin.gif

nice switch, love the line, would've liked to see that guys face, normal day people don't have the sick sense of humor alot of us guys have

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<snip>
How far into unacceptability is it?
After I got out of the Marine's I went to Ft. Miley VA hospital looking for a job in maintenance work. The guy who would be my boss was taking me around the place touring. We end up in the morgue. He is obviously trying to head fuck me when he yanks back the sheet on a female who got hammered ot the head and goes,"You'll see stuff like this once in a while"
I just shrugged, looked at her, then him,"That's cool, does she fuck?"
Didn't get the job, adn I think his head was really fucked for a while after that...he just couldn't deal with true dark humor
grin.gif
</div></div>

That's too funny. I would have paid to see the expression on his face. Hope yours stayed straight. Nothing like true dark humor-deadpan.

I also like to grind there teeth up, because the jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to take of them, and sprinkle the dust in salt shakers before I leave resturants

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">microwave a watermelon and cut a hole, its more readily accepted by the general populace. course theres always goats, just sayin </div></div>

that is just wrong.

Whats up with burning bodies? incriminating fragments and a burn site would be introduced as states exhibit number one against you.

Bury them deep. How many times have you read "hunters stumbled across a deep buried body? Never. It is the lazy bastards that get caught.

Tip:
I pre dig my graves early spring before the bugs and humidity become a problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are all twisted...

It's pigs that get the job done. Very hungry pigs. </div></div>

Or alligators.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are all twisted...

It's pigs that get the job done. Very hungry pigs. </div></div>

I dunno about that their curly tail is hard to hold on to when you're... er what?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">reminds me of the movie "doomsday" where the weirdo drove around with his beheaded girlfriend strapped to the passenger seat</div></div>

been watching the regurgitated movies on FX lately I see?

When my daughter got married, my nephew, a REAL redneck, (but smart) told him..."Just remember..if you EVER think of hurting her...we keep two extra graves open in the forest, just in case." No problems to date. JMHO