• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What do you guys think of this?

hugedodge2000

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2009
Ar.
I'm building up a rifle and I was wondering what you guys think of this gun before I tell you the make of it.........
995.jpg

Re: What do you guys think of this?

It looks like a CX4 stock. I know there is a similar stock available for the Hi-Point carbine too, and by the angle of the stock coming off the trigger guard, I'm guessing it's a Hi-Point with that CX4 style stock.

Looks like a beretta storm. Is that a Hi point with a light attached in your avatar. If so that would explain the scope on a 9mm......lol jk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emergencynrse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I think is that I can't tell if that comforter is pink or some strange shade of orange. Hideous
poke.gif
</div></div>

Screw the comforter....how the pink wall!!!

I'm kinda hung up on the bent ass barrel! Hahaha did you really put a suppressor on that thing? And also I hope that's your girl friends bed....

my favorite thing happens to be pink!

Sorta lame...although a reflexsive sight on a suppressed 9MM would be sorta cool. Poor man's MP-5.

Well..........I won't pop your bubble...I think the others shot it full of holes..... I have heard that the Hi-point 9mm rifle has performed rather well in some magazine test.....Oopps did I say that.......Shhh.... Keep it a secret......SmokeRolls

I have one and it is pretty fun out to about 75 yards or so. I have a little over 100 bucks in it with the ati stock so what the hell it is a cheap plinker.

I got a Hipoint carbine when I bought a friends gun collection. Fun to shooting at 200 yard bowling pins with the open sights.

Only 10 round mag though. Wish I could shove my G17 nags in it.

-dan

You know, if your trying to get a carbine to bug out (or anti-zombie) and was to run just one caliber ammo that doesn't seem like a bad option. If it's reliable that;s not too shabby at all for the price.

I wouldnt use a high point pistol as a boat anchor.... they are shit and all deserve to be sent to the moon.

First off let me say I am WAAAAAY too much of a snob own a hi-point. BUUUUUT, I must say that when I worked at a gun store the hi-point were for obvious reason the best seller by far and it wasn't the asthetics. Out of all the brands we sold, the hi-points was the brand we sent back the least,(Other than Sig) not percentage wise but, actual numbers. We sent back more Kimbers for fit and finish than we sent back hi-points for any reason. I would actually trust my life more readily to a hi-point than a Taurus. I wouldnt trust a keltec for much more than a paper weight.